Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Abilities & Stats Page Won't Load
As of yesterday, the Abilities & Stats page of the Coliseum won't load for me...the loading screen pops up with the bar 95% full and then just sits there, no matter how long I leave it. I can get to the main Coliseum page and I can fight monsters, it's just the Abilities & Stats page that won't load.

(General info...I'm using Google Chrome and I have Flight Rising whitelisted in my adblocker)
As of yesterday, the Abilities & Stats page of the Coliseum won't load for me...the loading screen pops up with the bar 95% full and then just sits there, no matter how long I leave it. I can get to the main Coliseum page and I can fight monsters, it's just the Abilities & Stats page that won't load.

(General info...I'm using Google Chrome and I have Flight Rising whitelisted in my adblocker)
I am also having this issue.
I am also having this issue.
If you have more than 42 stacks of battle items, this happens to everyone. I put many battle items in the AH, until I have less than 42 stacks of items left. I price them too high to sell, or at prices I'm happy to sell them for.
If you have more than 42 stacks of battle items, this happens to everyone. I put many battle items in the AH, until I have less than 42 stacks of items left. I price them too high to sell, or at prices I'm happy to sell them for.
177499lightofknowledge2.png
Oh I see, thank you!
Oh I see, thank you!
@Lightning That's weird! Thanks for the tip!
@Lightning That's weird! Thanks for the tip!
Thank you! I didn't realize this was what was causing this. I've been grinding along without adding stats to my exalt fodder for a few days now haha.
Thank you! I didn't realize this was what was causing this. I've been grinding along without adding stats to my exalt fodder for a few days now haha.
Oh awesome, another work around. Would love to see this fixed, as well as the not loading the Abilities & Stats page with more than 1 dragon in the party.
Oh awesome, another work around. Would love to see this fixed, as well as the not loading the Abilities & Stats page with more than 1 dragon in the party.