Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Pythtech Cybernetic Accents (and more!)
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 33 34
@Redamancy

Hello there! I'm unsure what you mean by affiliate. Are there particular benefits to be gained?
@Redamancy

Hello there! I'm unsure what you mean by affiliate. Are there particular benefits to be gained?
dHM3tRv.png
aC86tUH.png
FObX7rS.png
@PythtechGenetics
Affiliation means to sort of advertise eachother :>
your logo and link will be on my form, and my logo and link will be on yours
@PythtechGenetics
Affiliation means to sort of advertise eachother :>
your logo and link will be on my form, and my logo and link will be on yours
@Redamancy Thanks for the offer, but I think I'll pass for now. I don't really do this enough for that. Maybe some other time!
@Redamancy Thanks for the offer, but I think I'll pass for now. I don't really do this enough for that. Maybe some other time!
dHM3tRv.png
aC86tUH.png
FObX7rS.png
@Uniformshark @Ith @PirateReaper @Hexephra @Touming [img]http://i.imgur.com/HoVPMdv.png[/img] Assuming all of you are ready to commit 500g for this accent, the Male Wildclaw P-314 Cybernetic is ready to go to print! I look forward to hearing from all of you. If you've changed your mind, no worries! (Also, apologies if you've been pinged a bunch of times in the past few days...)
@Uniformshark @Ith @PirateReaper @Hexephra @Touming

HoVPMdv.png

Assuming all of you are ready to commit 500g for this accent, the Male Wildclaw P-314 Cybernetic is ready to go to print! I look forward to hearing from all of you.

If you've changed your mind, no worries!

(Also, apologies if you've been pinged a bunch of times in the past few days...)
dHM3tRv.png
aC86tUH.png
FObX7rS.png
@PythtechGenetics Did you mean Male Wildclaw? It's the one I signed up for and the one you put the image in for, but you said Skydancer. Just wanted to make sure! If it's the Wildclaw, I'm ready to commit!
@PythtechGenetics Did you mean Male Wildclaw? It's the one I signed up for and the one you put the image in for, but you said Skydancer. Just wanted to make sure! If it's the Wildclaw, I'm ready to commit!
sigmap-210907-01.pngsigmap-210907-02.pngsigmap-210907-03.pngsigmap-210907-04.png
sigmap-210907-05.pngsigmap-210907-06.png
@Hexephra Hah yeah, it's the M Wildclaw and that's what I get for copy/pasting my announcements. I'll fix it. Thanks for pointing that out!
@Hexephra Hah yeah, it's the M Wildclaw and that's what I get for copy/pasting my announcements. I'll fix it. Thanks for pointing that out!
dHM3tRv.png
aC86tUH.png
FObX7rS.png
@PythtechGenetics
I'm ready to commit the money to the skins mentioned,
M wildclaw / M skydancer/ F Ridgeback
;v; <3
@PythtechGenetics
I'm ready to commit the money to the skins mentioned,
M wildclaw / M skydancer/ F Ridgeback
;v; <3
@PirateReaper Send em over! I've sent the F Ridge in for print, and I'm still waiting on payment for the others. Should be soon, though!
@PirateReaper Send em over! I've sent the F Ridge in for print, and I'm still waiting on payment for the others. Should be soon, though!
dHM3tRv.png
aC86tUH.png
FObX7rS.png
@PythtechGenetics Could I be added to the general ping list for updates? These are all really cool in concept and I am a sucker for cybernetic limbs.
@PythtechGenetics Could I be added to the general ping list for updates? These are all really cool in concept and I am a sucker for cybernetic limbs.
fr_banner_smaller_by_xilveros-d7nk852.png
@PythtechGenetics

Could I be added to a general pinglist if you have one?
@PythtechGenetics

Could I be added to a general pinglist if you have one?
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 33 34