Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[quote name="Roderick" date=2015-09-08 16:33:50] @Kay2036 Price of full body? me likey [/quote] @Roderick The collaboration piece? We were thinking around possibly 300-400k? ;u; Depending on the dragon. But we are open to offers as well, that is just a starting point since we have no idea ourselves. haha;;
Roderick wrote on 2015-09-08:
@Kay2036 Price of full body? me likey

@Roderick

The collaboration piece? We were thinking around possibly 300-400k? ;u; Depending on the dragon.

But we are open to offers as well, that is just a starting point since we have no idea ourselves. haha;;
boop
boop
@Kay2036

How much are you selling these for? These are very good.
@Kay2036

How much are you selling these for? These are very good.
SYJDX48.png
@BloodyAngel12

Usually peeps offer what they think they are worth ;u; I've been getting offers of 100k+ depending on the dragon a;lskdf
@BloodyAngel12

Usually peeps offer what they think they are worth ;u; I've been getting offers of 100k+ depending on the dragon a;lskdf
@Kay2036

Your artwork could definitely be worth 100k, but unfortunately I don't have that much treasure to spend. My max is usually 30k and I feel like that's insulting. So, good luck on you shop. You see to be doing very well.

Have a nice day!
@Kay2036

Your artwork could definitely be worth 100k, but unfortunately I don't have that much treasure to spend. My max is usually 30k and I feel like that's insulting. So, good luck on you shop. You see to be doing very well.

Have a nice day!
SYJDX48.png
@Infectionary

@Fensalir

I apologize for the inconvenience, but I will not be able to do your headshots.

Im earning back up the treasure for your guys refunds. I apologize again for the trouble. But I will be working on your guys refunds soon.
@Infectionary

@Fensalir

I apologize for the inconvenience, but I will not be able to do your headshots.

Im earning back up the treasure for your guys refunds. I apologize again for the trouble. But I will be working on your guys refunds soon.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7