Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | worst anime series you've ever watched
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 30 31
*takes a deep breath*

I might get hate for this but-
Tokyo Goul

i just cant get into it no matter what and idk cannibalism just bothers me to an extent. Im fine with blood and gore but the overall aspect of TG???? ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Also I dont like One Piece because I dont think it even has an ending
*takes a deep breath*

I might get hate for this but-
Tokyo Goul

i just cant get into it no matter what and idk cannibalism just bothers me to an extent. Im fine with blood and gore but the overall aspect of TG???? ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Also I dont like One Piece because I dont think it even has an ending
LWDw43p.png
Naruto
I haven't seen many amines but of the lot, that one's the worst
Naruto
I haven't seen many amines but of the lot, that one's the worst
I really do love One Piece to pieces, but the latest arc has been going on for sooooo looooong and the pacing is slower than a snail riding a sloth being pulled by a turtle.
I really do love One Piece to pieces, but the latest arc has been going on for sooooo looooong and the pacing is slower than a snail riding a sloth being pulled by a turtle.
Mira | He/They | FR +14
I really hate both FMAs and I also hate Death Note. They both were too long and couldn't keep me wanting to come back to the series
I really hate both FMAs and I also hate Death Note. They both were too long and couldn't keep me wanting to come back to the series
77c.png
Let's just keep going
Super Sonico probably, I couldn't stand even 5 minutes of it lmao
I've mostly ignored a lot of anime that people say are bad so
Super Sonico probably, I couldn't stand even 5 minutes of it lmao
I've mostly ignored a lot of anime that people say are bad so
Naruto was...yeah uhm.... Not great. Didn't find many of the characters to be likeable tbh, and a bunch of characters all seemed to have the same recycled backstory?

And Inuyasha was a major cringe-fest. I don't think I got through more than a few eposides before I dropped it. Don't care if it gets better later on, I can't stomach the cringiness
Naruto was...yeah uhm.... Not great. Didn't find many of the characters to be likeable tbh, and a bunch of characters all seemed to have the same recycled backstory?

And Inuyasha was a major cringe-fest. I don't think I got through more than a few eposides before I dropped it. Don't care if it gets better later on, I can't stomach the cringiness
forumsig7_by_adder_snake_bite-d9p3buh.png
I'm just gonna throw out Black Butler too, the animation is wonderful but with how stupid some of the characters are and the fangirls all going nuts over that demon butler....Yeah nope, I watched maybe 7 episodes but never could get into it.

I'm glad to see people dislike Hetalia, Fairy Tail, Naruto, Kill la Kill, and SAO also. Honestly if I ever told this to people I know I'd be butchered instead since those animes are hyped for no absolute reason.
I'm just gonna throw out Black Butler too, the animation is wonderful but with how stupid some of the characters are and the fangirls all going nuts over that demon butler....Yeah nope, I watched maybe 7 episodes but never could get into it.

I'm glad to see people dislike Hetalia, Fairy Tail, Naruto, Kill la Kill, and SAO also. Honestly if I ever told this to people I know I'd be butchered instead since those animes are hyped for no absolute reason.
I imagine it has been mentioned, but I'd have to say the worst anime I've watched is Garzey's Wing. It's one of those special pieces of media that are so bad they manage to cross the line into being comically good. For that, it's not necessarily the anime I enjoyed the least, but it is still objectively the worst one I've seen.

On that note, if you ever want to watch something ridiculous late at night, definitely hit that anime up and enjoy.
I imagine it has been mentioned, but I'd have to say the worst anime I've watched is Garzey's Wing. It's one of those special pieces of media that are so bad they manage to cross the line into being comically good. For that, it's not necessarily the anime I enjoyed the least, but it is still objectively the worst one I've seen.

On that note, if you ever want to watch something ridiculous late at night, definitely hit that anime up and enjoy.
"Time to tip the scales!"
00544ed1c9.png
Just have to say this...
Kill La Kill.

All of the 'characters' are just Unbearable. Eh, I think thats really it. I disliked, or hated, EVERY single character that they introduced, and there was absolutely nothing good enough to make up for it. Never even managed to finish the first episode.
But you know whats just as bad as that? That it seems to be... Popular?! Ugh... o_o

Now if you want my recommendation for a really good, obscure anime, follow me down below... =)
Princess Tutu. =3
It was recommended as a kids show but... It goes some Really dark places.
Its a Magical Girl anime where instead of battling the monsters with spells or... Its actually usually spells. Hu. Well in this anime the battles are fought with Ballet. And it is just as beautiful as an anime that has so much dancing should be. =3
In each and every episode, things change, for good, if there was a single filler episode, I can't remember it.
The story is based on fairy tales, with a prince, princess, and being of pure evil, but it takes that plot and takes it in a direction that is really pretty amazing considering... Fairy Tale. =)
Ok, no more gushing! Its great!... Says the Tiger. ;P
And the ending is... Just as it should be. =')
Just have to say this...
Kill La Kill.

All of the 'characters' are just Unbearable. Eh, I think thats really it. I disliked, or hated, EVERY single character that they introduced, and there was absolutely nothing good enough to make up for it. Never even managed to finish the first episode.
But you know whats just as bad as that? That it seems to be... Popular?! Ugh... o_o

Now if you want my recommendation for a really good, obscure anime, follow me down below... =)
Princess Tutu. =3
It was recommended as a kids show but... It goes some Really dark places.
Its a Magical Girl anime where instead of battling the monsters with spells or... Its actually usually spells. Hu. Well in this anime the battles are fought with Ballet. And it is just as beautiful as an anime that has so much dancing should be. =3
In each and every episode, things change, for good, if there was a single filler episode, I can't remember it.
The story is based on fairy tales, with a prince, princess, and being of pure evil, but it takes that plot and takes it in a direction that is really pretty amazing considering... Fairy Tale. =)
Ok, no more gushing! Its great!... Says the Tiger. ;P
And the ending is... Just as it should be. =')
OgpXyZ6.pngoKiLqrA.pngZJtpqmz.pngBNctp7b.png0mWuw3w.png
Just adding to the list of common anime on here.

First is DBZ. I couldn't make it past the androids the first time around, and couldn't make it past Frieza the second. The fights are too formulaic.

Haikyuu!!. Hated the art. Couldn't make it to the first opening sequence.

FMA & FMA:B. Took too long for anything to happen, and I had no connection to the characters.

AOT. Hated the art. Couldn't make it to the first opening sequence.

One Piece. Hated the art. Luffy annoyed me.

Fairy Tail. I watched until the hiatus, and then the art took a turn for the worse. Seemed like it was building to a plot that never happened. Gruvia.

Death Note post song change. Story became boring and convoluted, Light lost everything that made him interesting.
Just adding to the list of common anime on here.

First is DBZ. I couldn't make it past the androids the first time around, and couldn't make it past Frieza the second. The fights are too formulaic.

Haikyuu!!. Hated the art. Couldn't make it to the first opening sequence.

FMA & FMA:B. Took too long for anything to happen, and I had no connection to the characters.

AOT. Hated the art. Couldn't make it to the first opening sequence.

One Piece. Hated the art. Luffy annoyed me.

Fairy Tail. I watched until the hiatus, and then the art took a turn for the worse. Seemed like it was building to a plot that never happened. Gruvia.

Death Note post song change. Story became boring and convoluted, Light lost everything that made him interesting.
9XjxFmm.png FR +10 skKqZtO.png
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 30 31