TOPIC | Private Breeding Request~
1 2
@alexis

Oh. Sorry i get it now haha. I'll wait. See u in 4 days ^^
@alexis

Oh. Sorry i get it now haha. I'll wait. See u in 4 days ^^
pukasloth_sleeping.gif
@Misaki0728
That's fine haha, thanks for agreeing with this :)
@Misaki0728
That's fine haha, thanks for agreeing with this :)
4OQcs93.png
@misaki0728 @ukyo

hello! Just wanted to ping you guys to say that Navani and Aphrodite are ready to breed. Feel free to send them over whenever you'd like! Thank you so much again for this ~
@misaki0728 @ukyo

hello! Just wanted to ping you guys to say that Navani and Aphrodite are ready to breed. Feel free to send them over whenever you'd like! Thank you so much again for this ~
4OQcs93.png
@alexis

Sorry for any delay. Cr sent!
@alexis

Sorry for any delay. Cr sent!
pukasloth_sleeping.gif
@misaki0728

hi! unfortunately I just realized that my hatchery pair, Icy Night, could not be bred since they were related :( so I can't send a hatchling as payment.

I'm really sorry about that. I could send you one of the parents (Male) (Female), one of the rose coatl hatchlings (the pair had 3 eggs), treasure, or gems as payment still, if you'd like.
@misaki0728

hi! unfortunately I just realized that my hatchery pair, Icy Night, could not be bred since they were related :( so I can't send a hatchling as payment.

I'm really sorry about that. I could send you one of the parents (Male) (Female), one of the rose coatl hatchlings (the pair had 3 eggs), treasure, or gems as payment still, if you'd like.
4OQcs93.png
@Ukyo @Misaki0728

Sorry for bothering you again. I used a boon so the nest has hatched. Sending the parents back & a hatchling as payment to Ukyo (: thank you for this, and please do let me know if you want any other payment! Thanks ^^
@Ukyo @Misaki0728

Sorry for bothering you again. I used a boon so the nest has hatched. Sending the parents back & a hatchling as payment to Ukyo (: thank you for this, and please do let me know if you want any other payment! Thanks ^^
4OQcs93.png
@Alexis oh, cool! thanks for the hatchling too! glad I could help out
@Alexis oh, cool! thanks for the hatchling too! glad I could help out
@alexis

Im out right now so Ill give you details once I get home if I want a parent or not. But no worries ^^
@alexis

Im out right now so Ill give you details once I get home if I want a parent or not. But no worries ^^
pukasloth_sleeping.gif
1 2