Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closed and Done
1 2 ... 203 204 205 206 207 ... 211 212
Mix and Match
1. Eliminate
2. Stonekeeper Crown
3. Berserker
4. Granite Guardian
5. Bloodscale Wing Guard

I'm not entirely sure I need to list 6 prize packs or just 5 of the mix and match. If I need to add more just let me know and I can edit my post.
Mix and Match
1. Eliminate
2. Stonekeeper Crown
3. Berserker
4. Granite Guardian
5. Bloodscale Wing Guard

I'm not entirely sure I need to list 6 prize packs or just 5 of the mix and match. If I need to add more just let me know and I can edit my post.
Dragon Shop: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1899393
Item Shop: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1886606
Wishlist on profile
@Kamishii Oh, I forgot yesterday; thanks for keeping me! I'd like two skins/accents, please, and thank you. <3

1. Accent: Lich Armor
2. Accent: Quartzen
3. Accent: Hibernal Wanderer
4. Accent: Result of Science
@Kamishii Oh, I forgot yesterday; thanks for keeping me! I'd like two skins/accents, please, and thank you. <3

1. Accent: Lich Armor
2. Accent: Quartzen
3. Accent: Hibernal Wanderer
4. Accent: Result of Science
@ImperialFeline
Since you are #6 on the list, you will list 6 prizes.
However, the Familiars/Apparel/Battle section is a combined mix and match section. So for 1. you would list 5 items in order that you want (you would get the first 3 available)
for 2 you would list your next prize choice and so on. Does that make sense?
@ImperialFeline
Since you are #6 on the list, you will list 6 prizes.
However, the Familiars/Apparel/Battle section is a combined mix and match section. So for 1. you would list 5 items in order that you want (you would get the first 3 available)
for 2 you would list your next prize choice and so on. Does that make sense?
@Kamishii Yay! Thanks Kamishii! 1.[Item=Granite guardian][Item=wavebreak snarler][Item=murktooth bramblekeep][Item=smoky bantam fangar][Item=ragamouse] 2.[Item=construction mith][item=spellbound golem][item=swift lumen][item=Celestial Antelope][item=berserker] 3.[item=shock][item=sear][item=Stonekeeper crown][item=bloodscale wing guard][item=venomscale wing guard] 4. Leveling 3 to 9.9 5.[item=skin: ruin wanderer][item=accent: Mana Relic] 6. Sluge Pack 7. Slime Pack 8. Goo Pack 9. Chess
@Kamishii Yay! Thanks Kamishii!
1. Granite Guardian Wavebreak Snarler Murktooth Bramblekeep Smoky Bantam Fangar Ragamouse
2. Construction Mith Spellbound Golem Swift Lumen Celestial Antelope Berserker
3. Shock Sear Stonekeeper Crown Bloodscale Wing Guard Venomscale Wing Guard
4. Leveling 3 to 9.9
5. Skin: Ruin Wanderer Accent: Mana Relic
6. Sluge Pack
7. Slime Pack
8. Goo Pack
9. Chess
@Kamishii

Yaay! Sorry for the slow response ><

Can I grab feather baby?
@Kamishii

Yaay! Sorry for the slow response ><

Can I grab feather baby?
5YiovnO.jpg
@Kamishii

1. Leveling 3 to 9.9
2. Accent: Scroll of Pells, Skin: Crimson Emperor
3. 50 Shades of Green
4. Sludge Pack
@Kamishii

1. Leveling 3 to 9.9
2. Accent: Scroll of Pells, Skin: Crimson Emperor
3. 50 Shades of Green
4. Sludge Pack
ccbd4ffd576ff3334d0c01cccd08fe6306eb3b9e.png
@Kamishii 1) [item=Accent: Bursting Core][item=Accent: Summer Heat][item=Accent: Crystalspine Aura][item=Accent: Glowing Contagion][item=Accent: Mana Relic] 2) [item=Chimera][item=Salve Kamaitachi][item=Swallowtail Buttersnake][item=Corrosive Depin][item=Red-Breasted Hainu] 3) [item=Haste][item=Ward][item=Discipline][item=Berserker][item=Scholar]
@Kamishii

1) Accent: Bursting Core Accent: Summer Heat Accent: Crystalspine Aura Accent: Glowing Contagion Accent: Mana Relic

2) Chimera Salve Kamaitachi Swallowtail Buttersnake Corrosive Depin Red-Breasted Hainu

3) Haste Ward Discipline Berserker Scholar
x76HR8c.png
@Kamishii

1.Skin:Frozen berries
2.Bernadette
3.Swifthawk
4.Skin: spiraling supernova
5.Skin: Celestial hues
6.Dark imp
7.Gold Idol

@Kamishii

1.Skin:Frozen berries
2.Bernadette
3.Swifthawk
4.Skin: spiraling supernova
5.Skin: Celestial hues
6.Dark imp
7.Gold Idol

SVbOCPL.png
@Warriorcat39
You need to make sure you read the rules properly for your prizes.
For the skins you are allowed to claim 2 together. As such, you can add another to #1 along with frozen berries
@Warriorcat39
You need to make sure you read the rules properly for your prizes.
For the skins you are allowed to claim 2 together. As such, you can add another to #1 along with frozen berries
@Emmie @FireGirlB @LadyRiat

Rules for Prize drawing:
Q. How will prizes be distributed/handled?
A: Winners will be drawn in groups of 10. If you are the first drawn winner, you get your first prize pick! If you're 2nd, you will list TWO prize options in order of most to least wanted. This way, if your first option is taken, there is a backup. If you are 3rd you will list 3 prize options in order and etc down the line. SO if you are 10th, you will need to list 10 prize options just in case the 9 users before you claim your first 9 picks. Remember, you will only win ONE prize, the list is just in case your first choices are picked before you.

You will have 24 hours from when you are initially pinged as a winner to reply to this thread with your prize options. If you fail to do so, you will be bumped to the top of the next drawing of winners.
If you fail to reply after 2 pings, you will be thrown back into the pot to be drawn from again.

You can only win once!

Please list the exact name of the prize title when listing your prize choices.

Skins/Accents: In this category you can pick any 2 skins/accents to claim. However, please list 4 in order of preference in case one or two are claimed by someone before you. This will help mitigate any back and forth. You will get the first two listed that are still available.

Familiars/Apparel/Battle:
Similar to above except you get 3 items. As such, please list 5 items in order of preference. You will get the first 3 that are still available. Remember, this is a Mix & Match category so you can get just 3 familiars or 2 familiars and 1 apparel piece or any other combo within those 3 categories. Familiars, Apparel, & Battle Items are all together so you can mix from all 3 categories

Dragon Prizes
: Any dragon after Duet in my lair is a prize. However, they will not come with any items or familiars attached to them. Those are just holders.

Dragon Breeding: If you want a hatchling from a pair of my dragons, please Scry them ahead of time as a few in my lair are related. I do not have any specific pairs so anyone that is able to breed together is free game for you to choose to nest together. You can also choose to have one of your dragons breed with one of mine, but it will be done in my lair.

Round Eleven Winners!

1. @Onida * - Golden Idol
2. @QueenMetal *
3. @Calluth *
4. @LadyRiat - smoke gyre + wild predator
5. @RogueViper - Sea Creature + cloudsong
6. @WhisperWillow19 - Feeling Pretty
7. @Hannar - Celestial Hues + Shatter the Night
8. @WanderinHylotl - Gizelle
9. @Pandamoniaz - Captive Illumination + Hibernal Wanderer
10. @SeaSpree - Swifthawk

Congratz to the 11th round winners!

* = Missed first ping

77/115 prizes distributed
@Emmie @FireGirlB @LadyRiat

Rules for Prize drawing:
Q. How will prizes be distributed/handled?
A: Winners will be drawn in groups of 10. If you are the first drawn winner, you get your first prize pick! If you're 2nd, you will list TWO prize options in order of most to least wanted. This way, if your first option is taken, there is a backup. If you are 3rd you will list 3 prize options in order and etc down the line. SO if you are 10th, you will need to list 10 prize options just in case the 9 users before you claim your first 9 picks. Remember, you will only win ONE prize, the list is just in case your first choices are picked before you.

You will have 24 hours from when you are initially pinged as a winner to reply to this thread with your prize options. If you fail to do so, you will be bumped to the top of the next drawing of winners.
If you fail to reply after 2 pings, you will be thrown back into the pot to be drawn from again.

You can only win once!

Please list the exact name of the prize title when listing your prize choices.

Skins/Accents: In this category you can pick any 2 skins/accents to claim. However, please list 4 in order of preference in case one or two are claimed by someone before you. This will help mitigate any back and forth. You will get the first two listed that are still available.

Familiars/Apparel/Battle:
Similar to above except you get 3 items. As such, please list 5 items in order of preference. You will get the first 3 that are still available. Remember, this is a Mix & Match category so you can get just 3 familiars or 2 familiars and 1 apparel piece or any other combo within those 3 categories. Familiars, Apparel, & Battle Items are all together so you can mix from all 3 categories

Dragon Prizes
: Any dragon after Duet in my lair is a prize. However, they will not come with any items or familiars attached to them. Those are just holders.

Dragon Breeding: If you want a hatchling from a pair of my dragons, please Scry them ahead of time as a few in my lair are related. I do not have any specific pairs so anyone that is able to breed together is free game for you to choose to nest together. You can also choose to have one of your dragons breed with one of mine, but it will be done in my lair.

Round Eleven Winners!

1. @Onida * - Golden Idol
2. @QueenMetal *
3. @Calluth *
4. @LadyRiat - smoke gyre + wild predator
5. @RogueViper - Sea Creature + cloudsong
6. @WhisperWillow19 - Feeling Pretty
7. @Hannar - Celestial Hues + Shatter the Night
8. @WanderinHylotl - Gizelle
9. @Pandamoniaz - Captive Illumination + Hibernal Wanderer
10. @SeaSpree - Swifthawk

Congratz to the 11th round winners!