Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 3 4 5 6
@mekakucitypkmn
Yah that's fine
@mekakucitypkmn
Yah that's fine
WUljZ5n.png in loving memory of my cat chase
@Lynxloverdafirst Sweet! Then @DJKur, any idea of what to do?
@Lynxloverdafirst Sweet! Then @DJKur, any idea of what to do?
fgopuOq.gifJsPmoWm.gif
Meeting of the clans? Or...Yeah I got nothing sorry.
Meeting of the clans? Or...Yeah I got nothing sorry.
@mekakucitypkmn
@DJKur ( remember to ping us so we see it sooner)
By the way just throwing things out there but what if are dragons are one of the last of the dragon kind because humans hunt and kill them out of fear and they run into each other thinking they where the last of there kind
@mekakucitypkmn
@DJKur ( remember to ping us so we see it sooner)
By the way just throwing things out there but what if are dragons are one of the last of the dragon kind because humans hunt and kill them out of fear and they run into each other thinking they where the last of there kind
@Lynxloverdafirst Oh, that would be a wonderful idea! Want me to start?
@DJKur
@Lynxloverdafirst Oh, that would be a wonderful idea! Want me to start?
@DJKur
fgopuOq.gifJsPmoWm.gif
@Lynxloverdafirst @mekakucitypkmn

That is an awesome idea. Post away. I usually don't post first to see what style of rp is being used.

That is an awesome idea. Post away. I usually don't post first to see what style of rp is being used.
@Lynxloverdafirst @DJKur Alrighty! Well then, I'll start. ----- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21743469] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/217435/21743469_350.png[/img] [/url] "[i]Oh no. Oh no, oh no[/i]," the Pearlcatcher dashed forward, his breathing becoming shallow, his eyes widened. A thin strip of white could be seen on the top and bottom of his eyes. The bloodshed and despair he had just witnessed kept going through his head, again and again, on repeat. He had been lucky- they saw him, that one tall one had stared right into his eyes, and yet they spared him. He was [i]alive.[/i] However, he was alone now- something which he had feared for so long.
@Lynxloverdafirst @DJKur
Alrighty! Well then, I'll start.

21743469_350.png

"Oh no. Oh no, oh no," the Pearlcatcher dashed forward, his breathing becoming shallow, his eyes widened. A thin strip of white could be seen on the top and bottom of his eyes. The bloodshed and despair he had just witnessed kept going through his head, again and again, on repeat. He had been lucky- they saw him, that one tall one had stared right into his eyes, and yet they spared him. He was alive. However, he was alone now- something which he had feared for so long.
fgopuOq.gifJsPmoWm.gif
@mekakucitypkmn@DJkur [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/211751/21175034_350.png[/img] Stella was returning home from a long day of hunting. She had brought back a couple of bunnies and she planned to share them with her parent. As she was about to enter her home two humans came out and she feared the worst. She quickly hid behind a tree out of site. When the humans left she found her parents lifeless. She turned and ran into the forest filled with range and anger at the humans she vowed that day to kill every human she sees.
@mekakucitypkmn@DJkur

21175034_350.png

Stella was returning home from a long day of hunting. She had brought back a couple of bunnies and she planned to share them with her parent. As she was about to enter her home two humans came out and she feared the worst. She quickly hid behind a tree out of site. When the humans left she found her parents lifeless. She turned and ran into the forest filled with range and anger at the humans she vowed that day to kill every human she sees.
@Lynxloverdafirst @mekakucitypkmn [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18725049] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/187251/18725049_350.png[/img] [/url] Tempo was swinging upside down caught in a human trap. Lucky for her the humans were too afraid to cut her down and if they got to close she used her magic to blast them back. Time wasn't on her side though as the blood rushed too her head she could feel her self slowly sinking into unconsciousness. It was only a matter of time before the humans claimed her life as well.

18725049_350.png

Tempo was swinging upside down caught in a human trap. Lucky for her the humans were too afraid to cut her down and if they got to close she used her magic to blast them back. Time wasn't on her side though as the blood rushed too her head she could feel her self slowly sinking into unconsciousness. It was only a matter of time before the humans claimed her life as well.
@Lynxloverdafirst @DJKur

The Pearlcatcher slowed down for a quick moment to take a breath, and found that there was rustling not too far away. Scared but curious, he walked towards it slowly, his feet making no sound.
@Lynxloverdafirst @DJKur

The Pearlcatcher slowed down for a quick moment to take a breath, and found that there was rustling not too far away. Scared but curious, he walked towards it slowly, his feet making no sound.
fgopuOq.gifJsPmoWm.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6