Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 3 4 5 6
@mekakucitypkmn@DJKur
Stella ran until she could run no more. She noticed a nocturne in a net hanging from a tree. Stupid humans she thought. As she got closer she could spot them. She was filled with so much range that she ran into one of the humans causing him to topple over.
@mekakucitypkmn@DJKur
Stella ran until she could run no more. She noticed a nocturne in a net hanging from a tree. Stupid humans she thought. As she got closer she could spot them. She was filled with so much range that she ran into one of the humans causing him to topple over.
WUljZ5n.png in loving memory of my cat chase
@Lynxloverdafirst @mekakucitypkmn

Tempo looked up and was shocked to see another dragon, well a living one.

"Yes Help! PLEASE!" She cried and swung herself up to grab onto the chain that bound her upside down.

"I'll repay you in kind, quickly I'm not sure how much longer I can be like this."
@Lynxloverdafirst @mekakucitypkmn

Tempo looked up and was shocked to see another dragon, well a living one.

"Yes Help! PLEASE!" She cried and swung herself up to grab onto the chain that bound her upside down.

"I'll repay you in kind, quickly I'm not sure how much longer I can be like this."
@Lynxloverdafirst @DJKur
The Pearlcatcher noticed the commotion and walked in on the Wildclaw and Nocturne.
"Oh my goodness what is happening now," the Pearlcatcher said, still out of breath.
@Lynxloverdafirst @DJKur
The Pearlcatcher noticed the commotion and walked in on the Wildclaw and Nocturne.
"Oh my goodness what is happening now," the Pearlcatcher said, still out of breath.
fgopuOq.gifJsPmoWm.gif
@Lynxloverdafirst Have I seen you before...?

What's should I refer to you as: DL, Drago, Dragon, or just DragonLover (I have no preference.)
What kind of role plays do you like: Urrrmmm... Fantasy.
@Lynxloverdafirst Have I seen you before...?

What's should I refer to you as: DL, Drago, Dragon, or just DragonLover (I have no preference.)
What kind of role plays do you like: Urrrmmm... Fantasy.
I am no longer using this account. If you want to find me, look up CrazedDragon.
@Lynxloverdafirst @mekakucitypkmn @DragonLover

In all of the chaos a human fired a gun on Tempo, which hit her side. She cried out in pain and roared. It wouldn't be fatal but she'd have to be grounded a few days as to not reopen the wound.
@Lynxloverdafirst @mekakucitypkmn @DragonLover

In all of the chaos a human fired a gun on Tempo, which hit her side. She cried out in pain and roared. It wouldn't be fatal but she'd have to be grounded a few days as to not reopen the wound.
@Lynxloverdafirst

What's should I refer to you as: Francis
Gender: Um...I'll get back to you on that. he/him pronouns tho
What kind of role plays do you like: Humorous romance. FR lore stuff, but also fandom.
@Lynxloverdafirst

What's should I refer to you as: Francis
Gender: Um...I'll get back to you on that. he/him pronouns tho
What kind of role plays do you like: Humorous romance. FR lore stuff, but also fandom.
@lynxloverdafirst

What's should I refer to you as: Mink
What kind of role plays do you like: mystery/adventure ^^
@lynxloverdafirst

What's should I refer to you as: Mink
What kind of role plays do you like: mystery/adventure ^^
@mekakucitypkmn@DJKur (should we let all these people jion)

In all the commotion Stella got shot in the leg. She collapsed in pain. As the humans started to surround her she some how got the strength to stand up. She growled at the humans then leaped on the one with the gun causing him to drop the gun. She ended up killing him and turned towards the rest of the humans snarling at them.
@mekakucitypkmn@DJKur (should we let all these people jion)

In all the commotion Stella got shot in the leg. She collapsed in pain. As the humans started to surround her she some how got the strength to stand up. She growled at the humans then leaped on the one with the gun causing him to drop the gun. She ended up killing him and turned towards the rest of the humans snarling at them.
@Lynxloverdafirst @DJKur ((How crazy you want this to get?))

Thinking fast, the pearlcatcher jumped forward, grabbing a branch with his tail. He spit on the end, which started fizzling. He swished it, some of the spit falling onto the grass, which immediately shriveled and died. Several humans ran off, scared out of their minds.
@Lynxloverdafirst @DJKur ((How crazy you want this to get?))

Thinking fast, the pearlcatcher jumped forward, grabbing a branch with his tail. He spit on the end, which started fizzling. He swished it, some of the spit falling onto the grass, which immediately shriveled and died. Several humans ran off, scared out of their minds.
fgopuOq.gifJsPmoWm.gif
@mekakucitypkmn(honestly I think either let the first two in or all of them)
@mekakucitypkmn(honestly I think either let the first two in or all of them)
1 2 3 4 5 6