Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | { • Private Breeding Request • }
1 2 3
@Miffy, @VerlorenDasein, @encryptic, @RuralJackdaw ; Hello! I’m sorry to bother the four of you, but my friend @muucifer and I would like to ask for your help. Recently, we started up a [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1734517]raffle[/url] where people are able to enter to get a Pride Dragon, a dragon with colors and genes inspired by the flag of an identity, for free, since they’re usually quite expensive. We’ve had so many nice donors, and we have lots of pairs in the making! Every pair (that we compile) has an Imperial and one other breed, so there’s always a chance for Imperial hatchlings, since they can’t be Breed Changed. A bit ago, I picked up a pair of Imperials to breed for our ideal Trans color combination, so that we’d have half the pair done. Some breeding later, there were still no results—their range was just too large, even though they had the smallest range that I could find. The dragon we’d want would look something like this, when gened: [center][img] http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=67&wing=23&style=8&gender=1&ages=1&prig=10&secg=5&tert=2&elem=5&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png[/img] Rose/Sky/White (While the Imperial would be preferably female, as I’ve the perfect male mate already, we’re not going to be picky. I can always find a female mate if need be.)[/center] We knew we’d have to gene the dragon ourselves, so that hasn’t been a concern. However, when I went in search of an imperial with those colors to be part of the pair, it turns out that this color combination is surprisingly uncommon nowadays, at least in Imperials. We’ve played with other colors, but none of them quite fit the flag as well as we’d like. So, we’re reaching out to you. Your dragons would assure this color combination if bred. They would also have a 97% chance of an Imperial. I’ve checked bloodlines; they can breed any way: [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=view&tab=dragon&id=158221&did=17939598]Twilight (M)[/url] with [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=view&tab=dragon&id=56736&did=6177931]Confetti (F)[/url] OR [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=view&tab=dragon&id=158221&did=17939598]Twilight (M)[/url] with [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=view&tab=dragon&id=56525&did=9403924]Divine (F)[/url] OR [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=view&tab=dragon&id=50709&did=5736929]Arcadia (M)[/url] with [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=view&tab=dragon&id=56736&did=6177931]Confetti (F)[/url] OR [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=view&tab=dragon&id=50709&did=5736929]Arcadia (M)[/url] with [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=view&tab=dragon&id=56525&did=9403924]Divine (F)[/url][/center] Would any of you be willing to breed your dragons and help us get closer to this Pride pair? The eyes do not matter to us. The host of the nest can be anyone so long as it works for both of you. muucifer and I are also willing to host, if that is preferable. We can provide compensation in currency or hatchlings from our [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1727228]hatchery[/url] if you would like. ----- @toastings -- Self-ping
@Miffy, @VerlorenDasein, @encryptic, @RuralJackdaw ;

Hello!

I’m sorry to bother the four of you, but my friend @muucifer and I would like to ask for your help.

Recently, we started up a raffle where people are able to enter to get a Pride Dragon, a dragon with colors and genes inspired by the flag of an identity, for free, since they’re usually quite expensive. We’ve had so many nice donors, and we have lots of pairs in the making! Every pair (that we compile) has an Imperial and one other breed, so there’s always a chance for Imperial hatchlings, since they can’t be Breed Changed.

A bit ago, I picked up a pair of Imperials to breed for our ideal Trans color combination, so that we’d have half the pair done. Some breeding later, there were still no results—their range was just too large, even though they had the smallest range that I could find.

The dragon we’d want would look something like this, when gened:
dragonpic2.php?body=67&wing=23&style=8&gender=1&ages=1&prig=10&secg=5&tert=2&elem=5&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png

Rose/Sky/White
(While the Imperial would be preferably female, as I’ve the perfect male mate already, we’re not going to be picky. I can always find a female mate if need be.)

We knew we’d have to gene the dragon ourselves, so that hasn’t been a concern. However, when I went in search of an imperial with those colors to be part of the pair, it turns out that this color combination is surprisingly uncommon nowadays, at least in Imperials.

We’ve played with other colors, but none of them quite fit the flag as well as we’d like. So, we’re reaching out to you.

Your dragons would assure this color combination if bred. They would also have a 97% chance of an Imperial.

I’ve checked bloodlines; they can breed any way:

Would any of you be willing to breed your dragons and help us get closer to this Pride pair?

The eyes do not matter to us. The host of the nest can be anyone so long as it works for both of you. muucifer and I are also willing to host, if that is preferable.

We can provide compensation in currency or hatchlings from our hatchery if you would like.

@toastings -- Self-ping
@toastings
Hello! I'd be happy to help! I actually bought Arcadia because I am a transman myself! I don't mind either pair, but, if possible, would it be okay top breed them in my lair? Arcadia is super important to me and though I trust he won't be lost or stolen I'd prefer to keep him home with me haha
Also, I have an Asexual dragon pair that will be RTB in five days! Ace and Pride to be exact. They make really pretty Ace Imps that I'd be happy to donate to the raffle.
@toastings
Hello! I'd be happy to help! I actually bought Arcadia because I am a transman myself! I don't mind either pair, but, if possible, would it be okay top breed them in my lair? Arcadia is super important to me and though I trust he won't be lost or stolen I'd prefer to keep him home with me haha
Also, I have an Asexual dragon pair that will be RTB in five days! Ace and Pride to be exact. They make really pretty Ace Imps that I'd be happy to donate to the raffle.
sEBxtxA.pngeGiN2Xv.pngF8WMfQz.png
tumblr_inline_o0idijyg7x1qg2i5p_540.pngtumblr_inline_o0idinF7Yz1qg2i5p_540.png
@VerlorenDasein ;

Ahh, thank you so much! I completely understand--if either of the girls' owners consent to allow their dragon to be bred, we'll definitely push for your lair to be the breeding grounds.

That's amazing! I'll let my partner, @muucifer, know, so that he can add it in there. c: He works the raffle schedule and does the raffling.

Thank you so, so much!
@VerlorenDasein ;

Ahh, thank you so much! I completely understand--if either of the girls' owners consent to allow their dragon to be bred, we'll definitely push for your lair to be the breeding grounds.

That's amazing! I'll let my partner, @muucifer, know, so that he can add it in there. c: He works the raffle schedule and does the raffling.

Thank you so, so much!
@toastings

hey! I also bought Divine bc I'm trans and felt like breeding trans dragons, though I sold her partner a while ago because nobody was really buying them.

I would be happy to give Divine to someone to breed a nest, though I'd like some kind of, I'm not sure of the term but I think it's insurance? I don't believe anyone would steal her, but I am something of a paranoid person and it would make me feel better about it. That being said, I do agree it would be better to not breed her in my lair, red plague eyes do kind of detract from the look haha

This raffle sounds really cool though and I'd be really happy to support it!
@toastings

hey! I also bought Divine bc I'm trans and felt like breeding trans dragons, though I sold her partner a while ago because nobody was really buying them.

I would be happy to give Divine to someone to breed a nest, though I'd like some kind of, I'm not sure of the term but I think it's insurance? I don't believe anyone would steal her, but I am something of a paranoid person and it would make me feel better about it. That being said, I do agree it would be better to not breed her in my lair, red plague eyes do kind of detract from the look haha

This raffle sounds really cool though and I'd be really happy to support it!
fWKq08u.gif
@RuralJackdaw ;

Alright! I can definitely give you some sort of insurance. c: If you'd like insurance in the form of a dragon, you're free to pick any dragon from my lair to hold onto while Divine is out of your lair, and @muucifer is willing to allow you to hold onto any from his lair, save for Aetherie and Novi. Of course, our dragons would return once Divine returns to you. c:

If you'd prefer currency of some sort, I can offer you treasure or gems. I don't have any items of great value, though.

Just name what you'd like as insurance.

@VerlorenDasein ;

I believe we've got a lady for Arcadia! c:

@VerlorenDasein & @RuralJackdaw ;

Is there any sort of compensation you would like for being part of this breed? c: As payment for having your dragons breed, and then one of the hatchlings. Hatchlings and currency are both available to you!
@RuralJackdaw ;

Alright! I can definitely give you some sort of insurance. c: If you'd like insurance in the form of a dragon, you're free to pick any dragon from my lair to hold onto while Divine is out of your lair, and @muucifer is willing to allow you to hold onto any from his lair, save for Aetherie and Novi. Of course, our dragons would return once Divine returns to you. c:

If you'd prefer currency of some sort, I can offer you treasure or gems. I don't have any items of great value, though.

Just name what you'd like as insurance.

@VerlorenDasein ;

I believe we've got a lady for Arcadia! c:

@VerlorenDasein & @RuralJackdaw ;

Is there any sort of compensation you would like for being part of this breed? c: As payment for having your dragons breed, and then one of the hatchlings. Hatchlings and currency are both available to you!
@toastings

Currency would be okay (and I'd make sure to vault it so I don't accidentally spend it whoops), it doesn't have to be a lot or anything, I guess it's more the principle than anything else

I'm pretty happy just being able to give people some cool trans-themed hatchlings, I guess I wouldn't mind a little currency to maybe help save up for the many, many genes I want but I don't want you to feel like you have to or anything!
@toastings

Currency would be okay (and I'd make sure to vault it so I don't accidentally spend it whoops), it doesn't have to be a lot or anything, I guess it's more the principle than anything else

I'm pretty happy just being able to give people some cool trans-themed hatchlings, I guess I wouldn't mind a little currency to maybe help save up for the many, many genes I want but I don't want you to feel like you have to or anything!
fWKq08u.gif
@RuralJackdaw ;

Would 100 gems be alright? c:

And we'll definitely provide you with compensation, it's no trouble! muucifer and I will discuss it a bit for an amount, but don't worry; we want to be able to compensate you.
@RuralJackdaw ;

Would 100 gems be alright? c:

And we'll definitely provide you with compensation, it's no trouble! muucifer and I will discuss it a bit for an amount, but don't worry; we want to be able to compensate you.
@toastings that would be awesome!! I'll just wait for some confirmation from @VerlorenDasein to make sure he wants Divine before I send her over!

edit: I just noticed Arcadia is still on cooldown whoops, maybe it'll be a while before I send her
@toastings that would be awesome!! I'll just wait for some confirmation from @VerlorenDasein to make sure he wants Divine before I send her over!

edit: I just noticed Arcadia is still on cooldown whoops, maybe it'll be a while before I send her
fWKq08u.gif
Oh shoot, I got here late. :'D
I'm glad you guys found what you needed though!
If somehow the need still arises, I'd be willing to loan Twilight. Seems like ya'll got it under control, but just in case! ;D
Oh shoot, I got here late. :'D
I'm glad you guys found what you needed though!
If somehow the need still arises, I'd be willing to loan Twilight. Seems like ya'll got it under control, but just in case! ;D
@RuralJackdaw
@toastings
@muucifer

Sorry about the delay, everyone! I actually had a surgery two days after I wrote here haha,,,

But anyhow! Arcadia is ready to breed, and I can offer collateral to you, RuralJackdaw, if you wish.

And! My Ace pair had babies! Two Identical Male Imperial Obs|Lavander|White cuties! Should I send them on over to toastings or muucifer?
@RuralJackdaw
@toastings
@muucifer

Sorry about the delay, everyone! I actually had a surgery two days after I wrote here haha,,,

But anyhow! Arcadia is ready to breed, and I can offer collateral to you, RuralJackdaw, if you wish.

And! My Ace pair had babies! Two Identical Male Imperial Obs|Lavander|White cuties! Should I send them on over to toastings or muucifer?
sEBxtxA.pngeGiN2Xv.pngF8WMfQz.png
tumblr_inline_o0idijyg7x1qg2i5p_540.pngtumblr_inline_o0idinF7Yz1qg2i5p_540.png
1 2 3