Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | { • Private Breeding Request • }
1 2 3
@VerlorenDasein ;

Oh, I hope your surgery went well!

I have collateral for @RuralJackdaw , but I suppose it's their decision how that goes. c:

And @muucifer has more room right now, so it would be great if you could send them to him! Thanks so much!
@VerlorenDasein ;

Oh, I hope your surgery went well!

I have collateral for @RuralJackdaw , but I suppose it's their decision how that goes. c:

And @muucifer has more room right now, so it would be great if you could send them to him! Thanks so much!
@VerlorenDasein I hope you're doing good now! I can send Divine over right away, I'm not really sure how the collateral thing works but it would probably be best to get them in a nest as soon as possible and worry about that after, so I'll send her over!
@VerlorenDasein I hope you're doing good now! I can send Divine over right away, I'm not really sure how the collateral thing works but it would probably be best to get them in a nest as soon as possible and worry about that after, so I'll send her over!
fWKq08u.gif
@RuralJackdaw
@toastings

It did! A complete success with no troubles (except recovery time haha)
But anyhow, thank you! I got her and bred them.... Though (of COURSE) we only got one egg. Jeez. Bad luck or what?
@RuralJackdaw
@toastings

It did! A complete success with no troubles (except recovery time haha)
But anyhow, thank you! I got her and bred them.... Though (of COURSE) we only got one egg. Jeez. Bad luck or what?
sEBxtxA.pngeGiN2Xv.pngF8WMfQz.png
tumblr_inline_o0idijyg7x1qg2i5p_540.pngtumblr_inline_o0idinF7Yz1qg2i5p_540.png
@VerlorenDasein ;

Darn. :c Well... One egg is better than no eggs! And we can certainly work around whatever sex the offspring happens to be. I'm just so happy and grateful that you are breeding them. c:
@VerlorenDasein ;

Darn. :c Well... One egg is better than no eggs! And we can certainly work around whatever sex the offspring happens to be. I'm just so happy and grateful that you are breeding them. c:
@VerlorenDasein @toastings oh geez, that's pretty unfortunate, and of course these two dragons have some of the longest cooldown of all the breeds :'D
@VerlorenDasein @toastings oh geez, that's pretty unfortunate, and of course these two dragons have some of the longest cooldown of all the breeds :'D
fWKq08u.gif
@RuralJackdaw
@toastings

Bad news folks...
The only hatchling was Male.
The bad luck runs deep in this nest :')
@RuralJackdaw
@toastings

Bad news folks...
The only hatchling was Male.
The bad luck runs deep in this nest :')
@VerlorenDasein , @RuralJackdaw , @muucifer ;

Ahh, well--it's not all bad! Finding an Imperial with the right colors was the most important thing, really, so the little Spiral I have can be used in the giveaway, and we'll work to find this beautiful little one a lovely mate!

Thank you both so, so much!

Now, it's time to compensate the both of you for your trouble. c:
I can offer treasure to both of you, or gems. I also have an abundance of Messenger Scrolls to offer, if you're in need of those for the last stretch of the festival.
I'm thinking these as compensation options, if it's all good with you two:
A. 50,000 treasure
B. 75 Gems
C. 75 Messengers Scrolls
@VerlorenDasein , @RuralJackdaw , @muucifer ;

Ahh, well--it's not all bad! Finding an Imperial with the right colors was the most important thing, really, so the little Spiral I have can be used in the giveaway, and we'll work to find this beautiful little one a lovely mate!

Thank you both so, so much!

Now, it's time to compensate the both of you for your trouble. c:
I can offer treasure to both of you, or gems. I also have an abundance of Messenger Scrolls to offer, if you're in need of those for the last stretch of the festival.
I'm thinking these as compensation options, if it's all good with you two:
A. 50,000 treasure
B. 75 Gems
C. 75 Messengers Scrolls
@toastings if it's alright, the gems would be good! I have so many gem genes to buy all my dragons :'D

@VerlorenDasein thank you for taking care of my dragon!
@toastings if it's alright, the gems would be good! I have so many gem genes to buy all my dragons :'D

@VerlorenDasein thank you for taking care of my dragon!
fWKq08u.gif
@toastings
eheh yeah, I am in a dire need of gems as well gem genes are so expensive ; w ;
Thank you very much!

@RuralJackdaw
You're very welcome!! She is lovely!
@toastings
eheh yeah, I am in a dire need of gems as well gem genes are so expensive ; w ;
Thank you very much!

@RuralJackdaw
You're very welcome!! She is lovely!
@VerlorenDasein , @RuralJackdaw ;

Gems it is! c: I just sent you each 75. Good luck with your geneing, and thank you so so much!
@VerlorenDasein , @RuralJackdaw ;

Gems it is! c: I just sent you each 75. Good luck with your geneing, and thank you so so much!
1 2 3