Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Baldwin Recipe Book
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
I love the separating into types idea.
I love the separating into types idea.
Thank you for this!
Thank you for this!
b6M3VPH.png
@Merredith @WaitAndHope @solarfalcon

I've redone the book to include separate recipe pages. I'm pinging you three specifically since you expressed an interest in having it this way. If you (or anyone else wandering by) finds anything wrong or thinks of something else that would help make it easier, just drop me a line and I'll see what I can do. :)
@Merredith @WaitAndHope @solarfalcon

I've redone the book to include separate recipe pages. I'm pinging you three specifically since you expressed an interest in having it this way. If you (or anyone else wandering by) finds anything wrong or thinks of something else that would help make it easier, just drop me a line and I'll see what I can do. :)
2/21: Trickmurk Circus added! Please copy the two ingredients below to the two boxes with a light blue background under the Materials column on the Ingredients page. Right click the Holiday Recipes page and select Copy To and choose your Recipe Book. (This is optional as the only thing that actually changes in the holiday recipes are the two random digging materials you use for the skin and accent.) Happy holiday, everyone!

2/20: The book has been revamped! Included are separate category sheets to help you find your recipes easier. I am super tired while doing this (I forgot to finish it up when I was actually AWAKE so I'm hurrying before I have to update tomorrow's holiday page), so let me know if anything's missing or buggy. Thanks!

Pinglist for Updates:
@DragonsChilde @thelittlekaiser @Kellendraysia @Flightyvandal @Toto @arcobaleno @Allochthon @UnbridledPassion
2/21: Trickmurk Circus added! Please copy the two ingredients below to the two boxes with a light blue background under the Materials column on the Ingredients page. Right click the Holiday Recipes page and select Copy To and choose your Recipe Book. (This is optional as the only thing that actually changes in the holiday recipes are the two random digging materials you use for the skin and accent.) Happy holiday, everyone!

2/20: The book has been revamped! Included are separate category sheets to help you find your recipes easier. I am super tired while doing this (I forgot to finish it up when I was actually AWAKE so I'm hurrying before I have to update tomorrow's holiday page), so let me know if anything's missing or buggy. Thanks!

Pinglist for Updates:
@DragonsChilde @thelittlekaiser @Kellendraysia @Flightyvandal @Toto @arcobaleno @Allochthon @UnbridledPassion
I love it!
I love it!
@Eridartho

Love the new layout fantastic job!!
@Eridartho

Love the new layout fantastic job!!
hqngVBc.pngIXcPDWh.pngMOcJ6Ob.png1P7Uk4C.pnghh1kbxq.pngyGoTFkb.png7ieZHfH.png
new reg window bump ^^
new reg window bump ^^
hey all! Skyhunter here, I'm new to the forums and I have a question about making things like sludges and slimes. got any tips?
hey all! Skyhunter here, I'm new to the forums and I have a question about making things like sludges and slimes. got any tips?
Oh nice! @Eridartho can you add me to the pinglist?
Oh nice! @Eridartho can you add me to the pinglist?
I'm selling items, currencies and Wajas from #29133 on Wajas for FR things.
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro8_250.gif
@Skyhunter22 The color you get is random and each color has certain percentages, so the best thing to do is to pick your cheapest one and throw it into the pot. Gathering in digging and scavenging will get you a lot of good stuff to use, so will running in the coliseum.

@KottrTungl Sure thing! :)
@Skyhunter22 The color you get is random and each color has certain percentages, so the best thing to do is to pick your cheapest one and throw it into the pot. Gathering in digging and scavenging will get you a lot of good stuff to use, so will running in the coliseum.

@KottrTungl Sure thing! :)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11