Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | NP Giveaway Winners pg41
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 41 42
@Kittzilla

I'd like to join!
@Kittzilla

I'd like to join!
@Kittzilla
May I please be added to the raffle? Thanks!
@Kittzilla
May I please be added to the raffle? Thanks!
FkU0xOo.gif
ATTENTION:
The below users have had their tickets nulled for one of the following reasons ;
1. You did not register for FR within the year of 2016 as the rules state for entry.
2. Your username is not active and leads to a 404 error page.

@BladeOfMasyaf @Totodile3 @Ahuri @Eternity012 @SilverPug

To those of you who have lost your ticket due to #2 please inform me of your name change asap so that I can log you correctly.

These following players have posted in the forum, but I do not have on my list. Let me know if I accidentally forgot you, or if you are one of the above members that changed their username.

@NedThePiemaker @Aquaman @TzuZombi @Paradoxxi @midnight305 @Eturna

- - - -
@Feraros - It is quite possible that I missed them, as I haven't been checking back to early posts in the week. Please let me know how many tickets you should have so that I can double check and adjust my numbers. I'm currently working on making sure everything is accounted for before tomorrow, but there are a lot of people to check up on - so my sincere apologies for missing anything. EDIT : Please include a page number for the post you edited.

@Quillfang - My apologies, but as per the statement in the rules only members from the January-March 2016 newcomers may enter this raffle.

ATTENTION:
The below users have had their tickets nulled for one of the following reasons ;
1. You did not register for FR within the year of 2016 as the rules state for entry.
2. Your username is not active and leads to a 404 error page.

@BladeOfMasyaf @Totodile3 @Ahuri @Eternity012 @SilverPug

To those of you who have lost your ticket due to #2 please inform me of your name change asap so that I can log you correctly.

These following players have posted in the forum, but I do not have on my list. Let me know if I accidentally forgot you, or if you are one of the above members that changed their username.

@NedThePiemaker @Aquaman @TzuZombi @Paradoxxi @midnight305 @Eturna

- - - -
@Feraros - It is quite possible that I missed them, as I haven't been checking back to early posts in the week. Please let me know how many tickets you should have so that I can double check and adjust my numbers. I'm currently working on making sure everything is accounted for before tomorrow, but there are a lot of people to check up on - so my sincere apologies for missing anything. EDIT : Please include a page number for the post you edited.

@Quillfang - My apologies, but as per the statement in the rules only members from the January-March 2016 newcomers may enter this raffle.

raffleguideicon.png
@Kittzilla
Ah! Sorry, I changed my name from Eternity012, thanks for going through the trouble to find us!
@Kittzilla
Ah! Sorry, I changed my name from Eternity012, thanks for going through the trouble to find us!
CFQTHic.png
@Kittzilla: Is there room for one more? I would love to join the raffle! And I'll see if I can bring some other newbies here :)
@Kittzilla: Is there room for one more? I would love to join the raffle! And I'll see if I can bring some other newbies here :)
ZNhRsiG.png
@Kittzilla I'm new and here to stake my claim! :) What an awesome raffle! I'm also inviting @DolphinPrincess @FalcoThePixel @EclipseStar @DarknessWolf1717

Thank you so much!
@Kittzilla I'm new and here to stake my claim! :) What an awesome raffle! I'm also inviting @DolphinPrincess @FalcoThePixel @EclipseStar @DarknessWolf1717

Thank you so much!
sigbutton_zpskcu6uctl.pngdqVJ3GM.pngMHZxNqP.png
Tag game! Free raffle for newbies, you're welcome to join in :)

@Trixy
@Tadi
@Bresden
@UniChloe
@Equion
@bunnyflashwing
@Gingerdemon
@Rosefinch
@dustclouds
@KabukiFox
@Cyndaquil33

I gathered up all the newbies I've come across so far and haven't seen in the list yet. I'm already too exited for this raffle xD
Tag game! Free raffle for newbies, you're welcome to join in :)

@Trixy
@Tadi
@Bresden
@UniChloe
@Equion
@bunnyflashwing
@Gingerdemon
@Rosefinch
@dustclouds
@KabukiFox
@Cyndaquil33

I gathered up all the newbies I've come across so far and haven't seen in the list yet. I'm already too exited for this raffle xD
ZNhRsiG.png
@Adyya, I'll join ^^
@Adyya, I'll join ^^
@KabukiFox:

Welcome :D Be sure to ping the owner of the raffle, @Kittzilla.
@KabukiFox:

Welcome :D Be sure to ping the owner of the raffle, @Kittzilla.
ZNhRsiG.png
@Kittzilla

Ticket, please! Sounds fun.
@Kittzilla

Ticket, please! Sounds fun.
small_male.png

tumblr_inline_nfx4qkzLCB1r6zydg.png
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 41 42