Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Chibis by Zeushatches [ON HOLD]
1 2
@zeushatches aaahh these are so cute!!! I've recently been thinking about commissioning a sidebar image for my FF14 OC tumblr and your style would be perfect for that, if you're still open :)
@zeushatches aaahh these are so cute!!! I've recently been thinking about commissioning a sidebar image for my FF14 OC tumblr and your style would be perfect for that, if you're still open :)
I8t0EeJ.png
@Solovey
Yep, I am! :)
@Solovey
Yep, I am! :)
tumblr_o71g9q2QuW1qfx28do6_r1_100.png tumblr_o71g9q2QuW1qfx28do7_r1_100.png tumblr_o71g9q2QuW1qfx28do9_r1_100.png tumblr_o71g9q2QuW1qfx28do8_r1_250.png
@zeushatches yay awesome :D I have a boatload of reference pics but I need to organize them a bit, so while I'm doing that -- would you prefer USD payment before or after you start the commission? any which way is fine with me (and I'm interested in the regular style, btw)!
@zeushatches yay awesome :D I have a boatload of reference pics but I need to organize them a bit, so while I'm doing that -- would you prefer USD payment before or after you start the commission? any which way is fine with me (and I'm interested in the regular style, btw)!
I8t0EeJ.png
@Solovey
I'd prefer the payment upfront + the Paypal fee, I can send you an invoice once we've both discussed the commission:) Also, if you'd like it to be in USD, not FR currency, could you please send the references to my work email, zeusartspl @ gmail.com, instead of via FR? Less of a risk of me accidentally deleting the message along with some AH notificaitons, and it should be easier for both of us to exchange files!
@Solovey
I'd prefer the payment upfront + the Paypal fee, I can send you an invoice once we've both discussed the commission:) Also, if you'd like it to be in USD, not FR currency, could you please send the references to my work email, zeusartspl @ gmail.com, instead of via FR? Less of a risk of me accidentally deleting the message along with some AH notificaitons, and it should be easier for both of us to exchange files!
tumblr_o71g9q2QuW1qfx28do6_r1_100.png tumblr_o71g9q2QuW1qfx28do7_r1_100.png tumblr_o71g9q2QuW1qfx28do9_r1_100.png tumblr_o71g9q2QuW1qfx28do8_r1_250.png
@zeushatches alrighty, will do! :)
@zeushatches alrighty, will do! :)
I8t0EeJ.png
@zeushatches wah, would you be interested in doing two regular chibis for gems? of this guy and his assistant
@zeushatches wah, would you be interested in doing two regular chibis for gems? of this guy and his assistant
» alder • 21+ • he/they • FR+9 timezone «
@zeushatches
Found you through someone else's art-buying thread, and I've been looking for a style I like for a snapper I have, and I love how yours do! I however do not have art reference and only have basic word description of the dragon's personality. I like to leave the detail designing part to the artists and let them draw what they feel is suitable.

In short, would you be willing to do gijinka designs?

Anyway, I see that you're currently on hold, so would you mind add me to your pinglist for when you open again? Thanks!
@zeushatches
Found you through someone else's art-buying thread, and I've been looking for a style I like for a snapper I have, and I love how yours do! I however do not have art reference and only have basic word description of the dragon's personality. I like to leave the detail designing part to the artists and let them draw what they feel is suitable.

In short, would you be willing to do gijinka designs?

Anyway, I see that you're currently on hold, so would you mind add me to your pinglist for when you open again? Thanks!
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
@hat17
Thank you for your interest :)

A dragon + personality should be enough to work with! I'll add you to the pinglist and let you know when I open commissions again. However, it might be a while before I'm open for treasure/gem commissions, I'll probably be back to USD commissions before FR currency; it might take some time.
@hat17
Thank you for your interest :)

A dragon + personality should be enough to work with! I'll add you to the pinglist and let you know when I open commissions again. However, it might be a while before I'm open for treasure/gem commissions, I'll probably be back to USD commissions before FR currency; it might take some time.
@zeushatches
That's great! I'm fine with the wait, and if you open for USD I'd love to know as well. I may have some pocket money when you open, who knows? ;)
@zeushatches
That's great! I'm fine with the wait, and if you open for USD I'd love to know as well. I may have some pocket money when you open, who knows? ;)
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
1 2