Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | [Private Thread] Hey we have a thread
1 2 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100
@Itari10 @TheFlyingCat @dreamtime

Ooh. Guys. Pretty dragons have given me not so pretty babies and it's making me pretty angry. Like, why do u do dis to mwah?

Helios and Soleil give me brown and gray. NOOOOOOOO!

stahp. just stahp.

EDIT: Page 100 of this forum. WE HAVE MADE IT TO 100 PAGES!!!
@Itari10 @TheFlyingCat @dreamtime

Ooh. Guys. Pretty dragons have given me not so pretty babies and it's making me pretty angry. Like, why do u do dis to mwah?

Helios and Soleil give me brown and gray. NOOOOOOOO!

stahp. just stahp.

EDIT: Page 100 of this forum. WE HAVE MADE IT TO 100 PAGES!!!
@Keemura

100 HYPE
bad babs!
@Keemura

100 HYPE
bad babs!
@Keemura Ouch, that range tho...>.> But I think the first baby is beautiful! Just slap practically any primary on her and she's MADE.

They're lovely clan leaders, btw! I especially love the lore possibilities for Helios - old dragons open up a whole new world of lore! (He's older than my progens xP)
@Keemura Ouch, that range tho...>.> But I think the first baby is beautiful! Just slap practically any primary on her and she's MADE.

They're lovely clan leaders, btw! I especially love the lore possibilities for Helios - old dragons open up a whole new world of lore! (He's older than my progens xP)
@Itari10

Actually I saw your post on the ugly babies forum when I was in the same place some time ago. LOL!

@dreamtime

Really? Huh, never thought about that! TO THE MARKETPLACE!!!

Aww thanks. I'm really proud of them and of the fact that I have at least some oldies in my clan. Haha!
@Itari10

Actually I saw your post on the ugly babies forum when I was in the same place some time ago. LOL!

@dreamtime

Really? Huh, never thought about that! TO THE MARKETPLACE!!!

Aww thanks. I'm really proud of them and of the fact that I have at least some oldies in my clan. Haha!
@Itari10 @Keemura

WILDCLAW SCROLLS WINLDCLAW SCFROLLS WILDCLAW SCROLS WILDCLAW SCROLL S WILDCLAW SCROLLS
@Itari10 @Keemura

WILDCLAW SCROLLS WINLDCLAW SCFROLLS WILDCLAW SCROLS WILDCLAW SCROLL S WILDCLAW SCROLLS
Hello everyone! I've reviewed this thread and the recent posts. This thread does not discuss any one specific issue or topic and has been locked.

Our forums are public forums and threads should promote discussion. I would suggest responding to the appropriate topical threads in the correct forum or use a chat program if you wish to chat about several topics privately.

Thank you!
Hello everyone! I've reviewed this thread and the recent posts. This thread does not discuss any one specific issue or topic and has been locked.

Our forums are public forums and threads should promote discussion. I would suggest responding to the appropriate topical threads in the correct forum or use a chat program if you wish to chat about several topics privately.

Thank you!
1 2 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100