Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | [Private Thread] Hey we have a thread
1 2 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100
@Dreamtime

No it's all good! I sort of said bye to you in art class, and I was in SMART Lunch all day on Friday so you probably wouldn't have been able to find me anyway.

But good luck with things! ^.^
@Dreamtime

No it's all good! I sort of said bye to you in art class, and I was in SMART Lunch all day on Friday so you probably wouldn't have been able to find me anyway.

But good luck with things! ^.^
XHxgasI.gif
@dreamtime

Hey! Congratulations graduate!!! How exciting! :D
@dreamtime

Hey! Congratulations graduate!!! How exciting! :D
@Keemura Wait I just checked the school website and I'm on the front page looking hideous, oh god

But thank you! ^.^ Yeah, it's...a whole new life on the Other Side. There's not much to do. (which is why I've been on here so long my eyes should've started bleeding by now >:P)
@Keemura Wait I just checked the school website and I'm on the front page looking hideous, oh god

But thank you! ^.^ Yeah, it's...a whole new life on the Other Side. There's not much to do. (which is why I've been on here so long my eyes should've started bleeding by now >:P)
@dreamtime

I didn't realize, I found out the same way surfing the web today. (And btw you look adorable and your mom looks so proud!) So what is life like out there in the abyss of adulthood? Trust me, I would be doing the exact same thing if I were out too. DRAGONS!!! No better place to be. :)
@dreamtime

I didn't realize, I found out the same way surfing the web today. (And btw you look adorable and your mom looks so proud!) So what is life like out there in the abyss of adulthood? Trust me, I would be doing the exact same thing if I were out too. DRAGONS!!! No better place to be. :)
@Keemura until you've surveyed enough Dragons Wanted threads and Stained drama to make you wanna punch a wall.... But yeah, the site does have its charms.

~6 months of prospective nothing can really wreck you, actually; I'm in the middle of figuring out internship and volunteerism while hoping I don't fail my driving test again so I can finally go places of my own volition. It's a world of alternate monotony, melancholy, and freaking the heck out to the extent that you find yourself in an artistic/existential crisis wondering if you really died in that car crash. I shouldn't be complaining, though; I'll manage ^.^ How are things going for you?

EDIT: How the FLYING SNAPPER have you gotten FIVE 5-egg nests already?! I mean, you probably breed your dragons a lot, but seriously, Shadowmom and her RNG must love you o.o
@Keemura until you've surveyed enough Dragons Wanted threads and Stained drama to make you wanna punch a wall.... But yeah, the site does have its charms.

~6 months of prospective nothing can really wreck you, actually; I'm in the middle of figuring out internship and volunteerism while hoping I don't fail my driving test again so I can finally go places of my own volition. It's a world of alternate monotony, melancholy, and freaking the heck out to the extent that you find yourself in an artistic/existential crisis wondering if you really died in that car crash. I shouldn't be complaining, though; I'll manage ^.^ How are things going for you?

EDIT: How the FLYING SNAPPER have you gotten FIVE 5-egg nests already?! I mean, you probably breed your dragons a lot, but seriously, Shadowmom and her RNG must love you o.o
@dreamtime

Hahaha! I guess staring at any screen long enough will eventually cause perpetual concern.

However, I've pegged it down between "my the world is a scary place" and "I WANT TO BE A KID FOREVER!!!" Obviously I'm not doing so well myself with the future looming as it does (which I'm sure you're now aware.) But you're a very smart person, I'm sure it will all fall into place for you soon enough. Good luck on any and all future driving tests. Those things can be annoying little buggers. (If you can get to Fuquay, it's super easy there...right turn, left turn, 3 point turn, parking...all the basic stuff and you'll always get better with regular practice.) The world at Panther Creek continues on, more classes that have me pulling my hair out in the morning, but what would school be without that lovely process. Finally got into Game Art and Design and trying, unsuccessfully, to master Game Maker. My class is also combined with an advanced class so we look like a bunch of losers. Lol. In the meantime just plodding along. Waiting for summer. How long now?! Haha!

EDIT: I don't know. Been keeping track though because it seems somewhat of an accomplishment, or so I've heard. I should probably keep at least one set of quints but they're never pretty. I'm too particular.
@dreamtime

Hahaha! I guess staring at any screen long enough will eventually cause perpetual concern.

However, I've pegged it down between "my the world is a scary place" and "I WANT TO BE A KID FOREVER!!!" Obviously I'm not doing so well myself with the future looming as it does (which I'm sure you're now aware.) But you're a very smart person, I'm sure it will all fall into place for you soon enough. Good luck on any and all future driving tests. Those things can be annoying little buggers. (If you can get to Fuquay, it's super easy there...right turn, left turn, 3 point turn, parking...all the basic stuff and you'll always get better with regular practice.) The world at Panther Creek continues on, more classes that have me pulling my hair out in the morning, but what would school be without that lovely process. Finally got into Game Art and Design and trying, unsuccessfully, to master Game Maker. My class is also combined with an advanced class so we look like a bunch of losers. Lol. In the meantime just plodding along. Waiting for summer. How long now?! Haha!

EDIT: I don't know. Been keeping track though because it seems somewhat of an accomplishment, or so I've heard. I should probably keep at least one set of quints but they're never pretty. I'm too particular.
@TheFlyingCat @Keemura @Itari10 [i]look at this[/i] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21130183] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/211302/21130183_350.png[/img] [/url] [s]this totally isn't partially an excuse to ask you how you guys are doing >:P how are you guys doing?[/s] Keemura, have you gotten more acquainted with GameMaker? It might be finicky, but hopefully it's treating you better :)
@TheFlyingCat @Keemura @Itari10

look at this

21130183_350.png

this totally isn't partially an excuse to ask you how you guys are doing >:P how are you guys doing?

Keemura, have you gotten more acquainted with GameMaker? It might be finicky, but hopefully it's treating you better :)
@Dreamtime

Amg congratzzz
U got the hellsing equivalent of a tresure trove baby!
@Dreamtime

Amg congratzzz
U got the hellsing equivalent of a tresure trove baby!
@Itari10 Quick, Google, tell me what a treasure trove baby is >.<
@Itari10 Quick, Google, tell me what a treasure trove baby is >.<
@dreamtime

that baby can pay for like 4 expansions. mmmmmmn
@dreamtime

that baby can pay for like 4 expansions. mmmmmmn
1 2 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100