Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Looking to rent lvl 25 Dragons
1 2
Hello,

I am looking for level 25 dragons, completely battle stoned, for training 1 or 2 of my own dragons.
I dont`t really know how much it would be take, but I would be willing to pay for every day I keep them.

Please tell me how much if would be cost :)
Hello,

I am looking for level 25 dragons, completely battle stoned, for training 1 or 2 of my own dragons.
I dont`t really know how much it would be take, but I would be willing to pay for every day I keep them.

Please tell me how much if would be cost :)
@Kushiro

I'm willing to rent out one of my two lvl 25 dragons. 50k for 4 days then +2k every day after that.
@Kushiro

I'm willing to rent out one of my two lvl 25 dragons. 50k for 4 days then +2k every day after that.
DoWq1FH.pngYzZnJxc.pngCi4cDic.png
noSD0w3.png
@Kushiro
I have a few 25s for rent, 2kT per day! (Gimme a mo)
@Kushiro
I have a few 25s for rent, 2kT per day! (Gimme a mo)
@RuneWitch31137

2k each dragon and each day? :)
Thats a great deal :D

Please send me the crossroads and feel free to take dragons of mine for safety.
Is it possible to pay afterwards, because I dont know how long I`ll need to keep them?
@RuneWitch31137

2k each dragon and each day? :)
Thats a great deal :D

Please send me the crossroads and feel free to take dragons of mine for safety.
Is it possible to pay afterwards, because I dont know how long I`ll need to keep them?
@Kushiro
Sure! I've got some fighters and some healers.
Fighters: Arcane, Lightning
Healers: Ice, Light
Which ones would you like?
@Kushiro
Sure! I've got some fighters and some healers.
Fighters: Arcane, Lightning
Healers: Ice, Light
Which ones would you like?
@RuneWitch31337

If you have any left, I would also like to rent out two lvl 25 fighters for 2k/day
@RuneWitch31337

If you have any left, I would also like to rent out two lvl 25 fighters for 2k/day
@rominion
Fighte r or healer? What element? (Fighters kill opponents, Healers heal their team)
@rominion
Fighte r or healer? What element? (Fighters kill opponents, Healers heal their team)
@RuneWitch31137

Fighters please (assuming they're stoned?)

Er, newbie question, but do the elements matter? I was planning on using them in either Mire/Kelp beds to get some of mine closer to level 25.
@RuneWitch31137

Fighters please (assuming they're stoned?)

Er, newbie question, but do the elements matter? I was planning on using them in either Mire/Kelp beds to get some of mine closer to level 25.
@rominion
Most people don't really care, but if you've got a good team, you can kill much more effectively.Here is where you can find advantages and weaknesses. I'll send 'em over for 1T. When you're done, PM with payment!
@rominion
Most people don't really care, but if you've got a good team, you can kill much more effectively.Here is where you can find advantages and weaknesses. I'll send 'em over for 1T. When you're done, PM with payment!
@RuneWitch31137

Thanks for passing that along! I'd never seen that before.

So based on that I should want one Arcane and one Lightning to most effectively hit four different types?

Also, I realized I will have a empty nest (fire) for next week or so. If you have 25s that can fight and that are ready/you want to breed, I can breed them while I'm loaning them - and give you back the hatchlings of course.
@RuneWitch31137

Thanks for passing that along! I'd never seen that before.

So based on that I should want one Arcane and one Lightning to most effectively hit four different types?

Also, I realized I will have a empty nest (fire) for next week or so. If you have 25s that can fight and that are ready/you want to breed, I can breed them while I'm loaning them - and give you back the hatchlings of course.
1 2