Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Private RP with Mypilot
1 2 3
@Anemos

"That's understandable, although it makes me wonder how we came to be allies," Nishant laughed. "My clan can be a bully sometimes, but usually only to those who deserve it. For justice and all that." He waved his hand as he spoke.

"Although there're a few in our clan who abstain from violence. Caste, a Skydancer, is one. He used to live with a nomadic clan and they were a peaceful bunch. Very friendly, but not in an ignorant way. They knew who to trust." Nishant smiled fondly thinking of Caste. The two had become good friends since they joined the Frozen-Sea Clan.
@Anemos

"That's understandable, although it makes me wonder how we came to be allies," Nishant laughed. "My clan can be a bully sometimes, but usually only to those who deserve it. For justice and all that." He waved his hand as he spoke.

"Although there're a few in our clan who abstain from violence. Caste, a Skydancer, is one. He used to live with a nomadic clan and they were a peaceful bunch. Very friendly, but not in an ignorant way. They knew who to trust." Nishant smiled fondly thinking of Caste. The two had become good friends since they joined the Frozen-Sea Clan.
VvxoVdD.png iceshieldr.png
Pilot
Tumblr
Lore
|
|
|
FR +0
Wishlist
Library
"Oh yeah?" She smiled at him. "Justice.. I like that." Undine exhaled a sigh. "We know much about your clan, but I know little about you. What's your favorite color?" She tilted her head and looked at him, a childish gleam in her eyes.

@Mypilot
"Oh yeah?" She smiled at him. "Justice.. I like that." Undine exhaled a sigh. "We know much about your clan, but I know little about you. What's your favorite color?" She tilted her head and looked at him, a childish gleam in her eyes.

@Mypilot
Transparent PNG file.png
@Anemos

Nishant laughed deeply, looking back down at Undine with amusement. "My favourite colour?" he asks, voice light with laughter. "I haven't given it much thought, but I'd say...green. I love the colour green."

He considers the green grass before them and nodded, as if confirming his decision. "Now, what's yours?" He returns her childish gaze with a smile.
@Anemos

Nishant laughed deeply, looking back down at Undine with amusement. "My favourite colour?" he asks, voice light with laughter. "I haven't given it much thought, but I'd say...green. I love the colour green."

He considers the green grass before them and nodded, as if confirming his decision. "Now, what's yours?" He returns her childish gaze with a smile.
Pilot
Tumblr
Lore
|
|
|
FR +0
Wishlist
Library
"I love the color blue. But not the sky's color of blue. The ocean's blue." Undine closed her eyes and smiled to herself. "It's my favorite, heh." The girl chuckled to herself. "Your turn; ask me a question now." Undine looked over to Nishant, still continuing to smile. She figured this, 'taking-turns-with-asking-questions' thing would last until they'd reach the clan. Wouldn't be long now.

@Mypilot
"I love the color blue. But not the sky's color of blue. The ocean's blue." Undine closed her eyes and smiled to herself. "It's my favorite, heh." The girl chuckled to herself. "Your turn; ask me a question now." Undine looked over to Nishant, still continuing to smile. She figured this, 'taking-turns-with-asking-questions' thing would last until they'd reach the clan. Wouldn't be long now.

@Mypilot
Transparent PNG file.png
@Anemos

Nishant nodded at her answer. "Unexpected for a Nature dragon, but pleasant all the same." He paused, considering a question to ask, before asking, "Do you prefer your human form or your dragon form? I'm more inclined to the human one considering there's less of a size issue." He chuckled.
@Anemos

Nishant nodded at her answer. "Unexpected for a Nature dragon, but pleasant all the same." He paused, considering a question to ask, before asking, "Do you prefer your human form or your dragon form? I'm more inclined to the human one considering there's less of a size issue." He chuckled.
Pilot
Tumblr
Lore
|
|
|
FR +0
Wishlist
Library
"I prefer my dragon form. Yes, the size is very irritating. But I feel more confident as a dragon rather than a human." Undine answered, kicking a small twig out of her way as she did so. She glanced at him, and opened her mouth to ask another question. "Do you have any pastimes you enjoy?" The young woman asked.

@Mypilot
"I prefer my dragon form. Yes, the size is very irritating. But I feel more confident as a dragon rather than a human." Undine answered, kicking a small twig out of her way as she did so. She glanced at him, and opened her mouth to ask another question. "Do you have any pastimes you enjoy?" The young woman asked.

@Mypilot
Transparent PNG file.png
1 2 3