Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Hoardsale!
1 2
@WasteOfAnAngel How many gems for the waistcoat? The black one, to be more specific
@WasteOfAnAngel How many gems for the waistcoat? The black one, to be more specific
Beep beep
@LadyIzo Looks to be around 50k in the AH, I'd take 40k for it though ^.^

@wildhorsehunter Whatever the Auction House says, I'll try and get it added up shortly for you :)

@frenklle 28k for the pair.

@angsthound AH says 4700g/3mil. If you have anything fun to trade with I'd be happy to look at offers, I know it's a lot to shell out at once :)

@JayTheWolfDragon 37g or 24k. Or if you have a bunch of wraps/birdskull/meltable junk for baldwin I can trade you it for 5 rubbish apparels ^.^
@LadyIzo Looks to be around 50k in the AH, I'd take 40k for it though ^.^

@wildhorsehunter Whatever the Auction House says, I'll try and get it added up shortly for you :)

@frenklle 28k for the pair.

@angsthound AH says 4700g/3mil. If you have anything fun to trade with I'd be happy to look at offers, I know it's a lot to shell out at once :)

@JayTheWolfDragon 37g or 24k. Or if you have a bunch of wraps/birdskull/meltable junk for baldwin I can trade you it for 5 rubbish apparels ^.^
@wasteofanangel would you accept an unhatched wind egg for the Sprite?
@wasteofanangel would you accept an unhatched wind egg for the Sprite?
icon.gif
@wasteofanangel I'd love to buy it from you! I'll send over the payment right now 'v' <3
@wasteofanangel I'd love to buy it from you! I'll send over the payment right now 'v' <3
tumblr_p1soltJ3Tu1udi2fqo3_r1_500.png
@wasteofanangel
Oh dang..
Looks like I'm gonna have to pass for now!
Good liuck and have a great day ^^"
@wasteofanangel
Oh dang..
Looks like I'm gonna have to pass for now!
Good liuck and have a great day ^^"
jpj0w0.jpg
@InsomniacDreams IT's a pretty big price gap so I'm gonna have to pass on that one, sorry :/

@frenklle No worries. Little thunderbug is definitely worth a lot more than when I bought him for elemental currency :/
@InsomniacDreams IT's a pretty big price gap so I'm gonna have to pass on that one, sorry :/

@frenklle No worries. Little thunderbug is definitely worth a lot more than when I bought him for elemental currency :/
@wasteofanangel My [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1728176/1]store is here[/url] - I'd trade for anything listed for sale there. Top items I've got are: [item=Frigid Crown][item=Chillspike Crown][item=Frigid Emblem][item=Cragward Custodian][item=Shady Crown] [item=Gloomwillow Guide][item=Shady Emblem][item=Insubstantial Illusionist][item=Bluffclamber Belongings][item=Sunbeam Soldier] [item=Nature Sprite][item=Graveyard Guardian][item=Polarfreeze Defender][item=Livewire Grizzly][item=Bucktooth Digger] [item=Marbled Jester][item=Jawlocker][item=Ectoplasmime][item=Snarling Mimic][item=Frostbite Hummingbird] [item=Contaminated Chest][item=Cursed Watcher Chest][item=Below Zero Chest][item=Frosted Chest][item=Chessknight Chest] [item=Tricky Guise Chest][item=Wispy Magic Chest][item=Shattered Crate][item=Ebony Filigree Helmet][item=Shadowscale Bracers] [skin=11980][skin=11216][skin=15889][skin=16382] [skin=16380][skin=16384] I also have one complete set of Circus 2016 chests that I'd like to sell/trade as a set, as well as some armor, jewelry and other apparel, deity figurines, coli familiars, and red, yellow, orange, blue, copper, silver, and black Baldwins. If you're really tempted by some of this but need a little more, I might be persuaded to part with a Noc egg too.
@wasteofanangel

My store is here - I'd trade for anything listed for sale there.

Top items I've got are:

Frigid Crown Chillspike Crown Frigid Emblem Cragward Custodian Shady Crown
Gloomwillow Guide Shady Emblem Insubstantial Illusionist Bluffclamber Belongings Sunbeam Soldier
Nature Sprite Graveyard Guardian Polarfreeze Defender Livewire Grizzly Bucktooth Digger
Marbled Jester Jawlocker Ectoplasmime Snarling Mimic Frostbite Hummingbird
Contaminated Chest Cursed Watcher Chest Below Zero Chest Frosted Chest Chessknight Chest
Tricky Guise Chest Wispy Magic Chest Shattered Crate Ebony Filigree Helmet Shadowscale Bracers

I also have one complete set of Circus 2016 chests that I'd like to sell/trade as a set, as well as some armor, jewelry and other apparel, deity figurines, coli familiars, and red, yellow, orange, blue, copper, silver, and black Baldwins. If you're really tempted by some of this but need a little more, I might be persuaded to part with a Noc egg too.
Give my dragons some love!

SzqWh.gif3wWtw.gifyPPb0.gifDEOuH.gif
@wasteofanangel How much are you looking for for the lux spectre, white silk scarf, and inky tail feathers? And what are you looking for apparel wise for trade?
@wasteofanangel How much are you looking for for the lux spectre, white silk scarf, and inky tail feathers? And what are you looking for apparel wise for trade?
jvJ9Joq.pngBauFMGV.pngHS9WdLn.pngwLeiNpB.pngNsrno4k.pngQOx5NTg.pngEaNEaHy.png2vIc9Zg.png
Neki
TIME||FR+3
ON||OFF||IN COLI
Glory to the Dreamers
Books will eventually be links

JQZ5qN1.png
@wasteofanangel how much for both of the Xolo's?
@wasteofanangel how much for both of the Xolo's?
toxic_hatchery_banner_by_dreamingwolf2-d90dunb.png
1 2