Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Hoardsale!
1 2
You guys know the deal, I have things I don't want or need, you have things that you don't want or need, and a little bit of swapping makes everything okay ^.^ Still kinda a work in progress as to layout and filling out areas, but the bones are here to pick through at least ^.^ [quote=Layout] 1 - What I want. 2 - Apparel for Sale 3 - Familiars for Sale 4 - Skins, scrolls, chests and the like. 5 - Cute foods [s]and Swipp stuff.[/s][/quote] [center][b][u]What I Want[/b][/u] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/layout/treasure_pile.png[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/xKiIS7Q.png[/img] Treasure and Gems. Obviously. Always. Who doesn't want those? Usually go by Lowest Auction House, but feel free to offer otherwise ^.^ [item=ragesquid][item=brilliant bobtail squid][item=blue ring octopus][item=stubby squid][item=spotted seabeak] Squids. Ragesquids, dumpling squids. Any kind of cephalopod really. Octopods too. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16453636][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/164537/16453636.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3109765][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/31098/3109765.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15435795][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/154358/15435795.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2973026][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/29731/2973026.png[/img][/url] Gorey and mechanical looking dragons and accents. Also pretty fond of older Plague and Lightning things ;) [/center]
You guys know the deal, I have things I don't want or need, you have things that you don't want or need, and a little bit of swapping makes everything okay ^.^
Still kinda a work in progress as to layout and filling out areas, but the bones are here to pick through at least ^.^
Layout wrote:
1 - What I want.

2 - Apparel for Sale

3 - Familiars for Sale

4 - Skins, scrolls, chests and the like.

5 - Cute foods and Swipp stuff.

What I Want

treasure_pile.pngxKiIS7Q.png
Treasure and Gems. Obviously. Always. Who doesn't want those?
Usually go by Lowest Auction House, but feel free to offer otherwise ^.^
Ragesquid Brilliant Bobtail Squid Blue Ring Octopus Stubby Squid Spotted Seabeak
Squids. Ragesquids, dumpling squids. Any kind of cephalopod really. Octopods too.
16453636.png3109765.png15435795.png2973026.png
Gorey and mechanical looking dragons and accents.

Also pretty fond of older Plague and Lightning things ;)

[center][u][b]Apparel[/b][/u][/center] [i]Not listed - Birdskulls, wraps, steampunk, simple jewellery,hanks and the like. If you want junk apparel just let me know. Also not listed currently (because it's too much like hard work right now) flourish jewellery, rogue, aviator, and baldwin crafted apparel. Feel free to ask about any of them, I'll try to update with them soon.[/i] [item=black top hat][item=classy monocle][item=black waistcoat][item=fancy waistcoat] [item=shabby top hat][item=gold monocle][item=shabby waistcoat] [item=veteran's eye scars][item=veteran's shoulder scars][item=veteran's leg scars] [item=onyx roundhorn] [item=heatherbed lily] [item=whisperer's cowl][item=little red riding hood][item=mysterious cowl] [item=roving seafarer's armcuffs][item=raider helm][item=pillager's fur legwraps][item=pillager's helm] [item=bloodscale shoulder guards][item=bloodscale greaves][item=bloodscale helmet] [item=solidscale chest guard][item=solidscale helmet] [item=steelscale chest guard][item=steelscale greaves] [item=venomscale chest guard][item=venomscale bracers][item=venomscale greaves][item=venomscale tail guard][item=venomscale wing guard] [item=battlescale wing guard] [item=brightscale chest guard] [item=moonscale bracers][item=moonscale greaves] [item=shadowscale shoulder guards] [item=woodsdrake cape] [item=umbral wreath] [item=black tulip flower crown][item=daisy flower crown][item=red rose flower crown] [item=daisy corsage][item=violet corsage][item=red rose lei][item=violet lei] [item=black wooly antennae][item=pink wooly coat][item=black wooly tail] [item=brown wooly antennae][item=brown wooly coat][item=brown wooly tail] [item=white wooly antennae][item=white wooly coat][item=white wooly tail] [item=blue wooly antennae][item=blue wooly coat][item=blue wooly tail] [item=blue and brown flair scarf][item=cyan flair scarf][item=green and white flair scarf] [item=celadon arm silks][item=celadon leg silks][item=celadon silk sash][item=celadon silk scarf][item=celadon tail bangle][item=celadon silk veil][item=celadon fillet] [item=golden arm silks][item=golden leg silks][item=golden tail bangle] [item=gossamer arm silks][item=gossamer silk sash][item=gossamer silk scarf][item=gossamer fillet][item=gossamer silk veil] [item=chestnut feathered wings][item=cloudy feathered wings][item=lemongrass feathered wings][item=rose feathered wings][item=sapphire feathered wings] [item=chestnut tail feathers][item=inkwell tail feathers][item=rose tail feathers][item=sapphire tail feathers][item=sunburst tail feathers][item=wavespun tail feathers]
Apparel

Not listed - Birdskulls, wraps, steampunk, simple jewellery,hanks and the like. If you want junk apparel just let me know.
Also not listed currently (because it's too much like hard work right now) flourish jewellery, rogue, aviator, and baldwin crafted apparel. Feel free to ask about any of them, I'll try to update with them soon.

Classy Monocle Fancy Waistcoat
Shabby Top Hat Shabby Waistcoat
Veteran's Shoulder Scars Veteran's Leg Scars
Onyx Roundhorn
Heatherbed Lily
Whisperer's Cowl Little Red Riding Hood Mysterious Cowl
Roving Seafarer's Armcuffs Raider Helm Pillager's Fur Legwraps Pillager's Helm
Bloodscale Shoulder Guards Bloodscale Greaves Bloodscale Helmet
Solidscale Chest Guard Solidscale Helmet
Steelscale Chest Guard Steelscale Greaves
Venomscale Chest Guard Venomscale Bracers Venomscale Greaves Venomscale Tail Guard Venomscale Wing Guard
Battlescale Wing Guard
Brightscale Chest Guard
Moonscale Bracers Moonscale Greaves
Shadowscale Shoulder Guards
Woodsdrake Cape
Umbral Wreath
Black Tulip Flower Crown Daisy Flower Crown Red Rose Flower Crown
Daisy Corsage Violet Corsage Red Rose Lei Violet Lei
Black Wooly Antennae Pink Wooly Coat Black Wooly Tail
Brown Wooly Antennae Brown Wooly Coat Brown Wooly Tail
White Wooly Antennae White Wooly Coat White Wooly Tail
Blue Wooly Antennae Blue Wooly Coat Blue Wooly Tail
Blue and Brown Flair Scarf Cyan Flair Scarf Green and White Flair Scarf
Celadon Arm Silks Celadon Leg Silks Celadon Silk Sash Celadon Silk Scarf Celadon Tail Bangle Celadon Silk Veil Celadon Fillet
Golden Arm Silks Golden Leg Silks Golden Tail Bangle
Gossamer Arm Silks Gossamer Silk Sash Gossamer Silk Scarf Gossamer Fillet Gossamer Silk Veil
Chestnut Feathered Wings Cloudy Feathered Wings Lemongrass Feathered Wings Rose Feathered Wings Sapphire Feathered Wings
Chestnut Tail Feathers Inkwell Tail Feathers Rose Tail Feathers Sapphire Tail Feathers Sunburst Tail Feathers Wavespun Tail Feathers
[center][b][u]Familiars[/b][/u][/center] [i]I have pretty much all the common drops from the coliseum, Just let me know if you're after anything that's in my bestiary. Not listing all the hundreds of podids and the like here, but believe me, Baldwin can't take them fast enough ^.^[/i] [u]From Swipp And Baldwin[/u] [item=perching java sparrow][item=black-wing hummingbird][item=swallowtail buttersnake][item=colorburst buttersnake][item=juvenile starsweeper][item=lesser wisp][item=tricolor yapper] [u]For Swipp[/u] [item=leafy moth][item=amaranth moth][item=sakura owl] [u]Marketplace[/u] [item=smoky bantam fangar][item=mottled butternsnake][item=candycane xolo][item=shimmering xolo] [u]Retired[/u] [item=lightning sprite] [u]Recent Additions[/u] [item=wendigo][item=lux spectre][item=tengu caller]
Familiars

I have pretty much all the common drops from the coliseum, Just let me know if you're after anything that's in my bestiary. Not listing all the hundreds of podids and the like here, but believe me, Baldwin can't take them fast enough ^.^

From Swipp And Baldwin
Perching Java Sparrow Black-wing Hummingbird Swallowtail Buttersnake Colorburst Buttersnake Juvenile Starsweeper Lesser Wisp Tricolor Yapper

For Swipp
Leafy Moth Amaranth Moth Sakura Owl

Marketplace
Smoky Bantam Fangar Candycane Xolo Shimmering Xolo

Retired
Lightning Sprite

Recent Additions
Lux Spectre Tengu Caller
Skins, Scrolls and.... Stuff.

Swipps Skins

Festival Skins and Accents.

Usermade Skins and Accents
Skins, Scrolls and.... Stuff.

Swipps Skins

Festival Skins and Accents.

Usermade Skins and Accents
[u]Cute Foods[/u] [i]I collect squids and octopods, and will usually trade 1:1 for other cute foods. If you collect something that isn't listed here, please ask. My idea of cute is vastly different to most people so I've probably just not thought to list it ^.^[/i] [item=grey squirrel]x125 [item=river warden]x3 [item=banded dart frog]x4 [item=old world rabbit]x31 [item=snowshoe rabbit]x44 [item=cottontail rabbit]x11 [item=golden reefprince]x4 [item=mudpuppy]x3 [item=leucistic axolotl]x2 [item=nightrage axolotl]x3 [item=charcoal hopping mouse]x100 [item=hopping mouse]x19 [item=ermine]x21 [item=ferret]x84 [item=weasel]x8 [item=toad]x16 [item=arroyo toad]x123 [item=brown spot toad]x19 [item=wildwood owlet]x279 [item=sakura owlet]x46 [item=puddlehopper]x30 [item=dreamwaker]x29 [item=sandstrike hedgehog]x8 [item=everglade hedgehog]x12 [item=micro goat]x13 [item=dwarf fawn]x139 [item=micro deer]x17 [item=tigereye squirrel]x31 [item=forester squirrel]x37
Cute Foods
I collect squids and octopods, and will usually trade 1:1 for other cute foods.

If you collect something that isn't listed here, please ask. My idea of cute is vastly different to most people so I've probably just not thought to list it ^.^

Grey Squirrel x125
River Warden x3 Banded Dart Frog x4
Old World Rabbit x31 Snowshoe Rabbit x44 Cottontail Rabbit x11
Golden Reefprince x4 Mudpuppy x3 Leucistic Axolotl x2 Nightrage Axolotl x3
Charcoal Hopping Mouse x100 Hopping Mouse x19
Ermine x21 Ferret x84 Weasel x8
Toad x16 Arroyo Toad x123 Brown Spot Toad x19
Wildwood Owlet x279 Sakura Owlet x46
Puddlehopper x30 Dreamwaker x29
Sandstrike Hedgehog x8 Everglade Hedgehog x12
Micro Goat x13 Dwarf Fawn x139 Micro Deer x17
Tigereye Squirrel x31 Forester Squirrel x37

Open enough, Tired of hunting for codes now -_-
Open enough, Tired of hunting for codes now -_-
@wasteofanangel how much are you looking for the Star Collector accent?
@wasteofanangel how much are you looking for the Star Collector accent?
tumblr_p1soltJ3Tu1udi2fqo3_r1_500.png
@wasteofanangel how much for all the silks and wings and tails
@wasteofanangel how much for all the silks and wings and tails
wild_s_banner1_by_aleony-daf59vb.pngwild_s_banner2_by_aleony-daf59wr.pngwild_s_banner3_by_aleony-daf59xw.png
@wasteofanangel
How much for the mysterious cowl and the little red riding hood?
@wasteofanangel
How much for the mysterious cowl and the little red riding hood?
jpj0w0.jpg
@wasteofanangel

How much are you looking at for the Lightning Sprite?
@wasteofanangel

How much are you looking at for the Lightning Sprite?
Give my dragons some love!

SzqWh.gif3wWtw.gifyPPb0.gifDEOuH.gif
1 2