Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | NP Giveaway Winners pg41
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 41 42
@Kittzilla
I would like a ticket please!
@Kittzilla
I would like a ticket please!
Nel_and_Cris.png Ver1.png The_Life_of_which_pertains_to_the_Night_-_Music_Video_Outfit.png Untitled184_20230816112607.png Nel_and_Cris.png
@Kittzilla Can I have a ticket for the raffle?

@clivey thank you for the ping. :)
@Kittzilla Can I have a ticket for the raffle?

@clivey thank you for the ping. :)
tumblr_inline_nk71a9tcrJ1qg2i5p.png
@Kittzilla

I would love a ticket for the raffle! :)
@Kittzilla

I would love a ticket for the raffle! :)
Windsingerpixel_zpsd1aa5278.png
All tickets have been recorded to this point. Today I will give out another clue to the special prize. [img]http://glimages.graphicleftovers.com/9583/1559531/1559531_125.jpg[/img] [size=4][b]This RARE FAMILIAR travels in herds. [/b][/size] Remember, the only way to enter for this prize is to ping other new members. For each new member that you've pinged who claims their ticket you will receive equal tickets into the Special Prize pool! Also, as a note. You can not ping people who have already claimed a ticket. I will accept edited posts only so long as the names listed have not claimed tickets BEFORE your own initial claim post. Thank you. - - - - - - - Yesterday I announced there would be a winner for a rogue tanned set! That winner is.... [b]Ticket #30[/b] @Clairbear I'll send your prize out to your private mailbox asap! Tomorrow I will give out another side prize at random! A LEVEL 10 DRAGON! To help with your coli needs. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20287382] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/202874/20287382_350.png[/img] [/url] [quote name=MARIPOSA]This dragon is leveled to 10. She will not be stoned, but her stats have not been touched.[/quote] Also, the hatchlings from prize #69 were born this morning. You can check them out at the back of my lair. The winner of this prize will get a choice of ONE of the two babies. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/218591/21859050.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/218591/21859051.png[/img] @ladra @BladeOfMasyaf @starveil @Ashenta @Ahyoka @Feraros @Ambellina @Rohini @RowanThorn @Zenrayeed @ShepherdOfFire @Bunbon @Sleazy @Righty @saphyra @fancystars @Totodile3 @dystheist @Lyricmonster96 @KingofFools @Melancholic @jyunt @Gilayd @Carnation @Ailyria @Mercedes @UnicornTrash @Zarena @Clairbear @Bubbs @Windex4Lyf @MorningCaptain @Theinkqusitr201 @Jamiemcl @PrincessNeptune @Latilda @Joina @Meledor @slotho @TeaParty0u0 @Kummerspeck @GrimtheEnd @pinelle @Kaide @peachfarm @Rallim @Griseous @GundamWing4Ever @FriskAbyss @Tchataka @Ahuri @waterflow5 @Nympherie @Spookying @Kalha @Narcoleptic @Virtualhel @Sherlovi @NelliePanda @Ikia @FranzJoseph @cheesypickles62 @dollaway @rominion @Akumasfate @Salyx @pinkcarnation @durianne @MrNightingale117 @MinTheYoongi @ScepticalMantis @Olivian @A78003 @vyrrvyrr @Bonecaster @20burgessk @Amaroth @crash26andburn26 @ScaledTengu @naniki @Nosgard @Sara22300 @Lanri @LordEntropy @Necrospawn @dreadlord @Loba19 @Sveenkaa @LonelyFairy @Serado @tanuki0204 @Darkrai940 @Hazzakthule @Sam555 @ChiliIcecream @Valka @SkyeScythe @grumpymacaron @faeriety @Niidoking @Dilemmas @TheBlueBandit @crash26andburn26 @EchoingChaos @GeNesis24 @Fabes @NerdDragon1100 @pixelle @farawayfireflies @YuiHirasawa @Levicoon @Brigantine @VoidOculus @WindChimes @Naminesfriend @epikeejit @Sykohtic @Skywolf237 @RyoNeko @Eyrmia @Blackstone359 @Determined @Ursalynn @homukamis @Solstice383 @Corsapi @tikilalala @FiainEireannRos @Jessoo @Lilaclexanoelle @Eternity012 @faekataracts @Shisa @MagiTheMagical @clivey @pineapplebar @Chowder @WorldChaos @Mature @jenhadland @reamirran
All tickets have been recorded to this point.

Today I will give out another clue to the special prize.
1559531_125.jpg
This RARE FAMILIAR travels in herds.

Remember, the only way to enter for this prize is to ping other new members. For each new member that you've pinged who claims their ticket you will receive equal tickets into the Special Prize pool!

Also, as a note. You can not ping people who have already claimed a ticket. I will accept edited posts only so long as the names listed have not claimed tickets BEFORE your own initial claim post. Thank you.

- - - - - - -
Yesterday I announced there would be a winner for a rogue tanned set!
That winner is....
Ticket #30 @Clairbear
I'll send your prize out to your private mailbox asap!

Tomorrow I will give out another side prize at random!
A LEVEL 10 DRAGON! To help with your coli needs.

20287382_350.png
MARIPOSA wrote:
This dragon is leveled to 10.
She will not be stoned, but her stats have not been touched.

Also, the hatchlings from prize #69 were born this morning.
You can check them out at the back of my lair.
The winner of this prize will get a choice of ONE of the two babies.
21859050.png21859051.png

@ladra @BladeOfMasyaf @starveil @Ashenta @Ahyoka @Feraros @Ambellina @Rohini @RowanThorn @Zenrayeed @ShepherdOfFire @Bunbon @Sleazy @Righty @saphyra @fancystars @Totodile3 @dystheist @Lyricmonster96 @KingofFools @Melancholic @jyunt @Gilayd @Carnation @Ailyria @Mercedes @UnicornTrash @Zarena @Clairbear @Bubbs @Windex4Lyf @MorningCaptain @Theinkqusitr201 @Jamiemcl @PrincessNeptune @Latilda @Joina @Meledor @slotho @TeaParty0u0 @Kummerspeck @GrimtheEnd @pinelle @Kaide @peachfarm @Rallim @Griseous @GundamWing4Ever @FriskAbyss @Tchataka @Ahuri @waterflow5 @Nympherie @Spookying @Kalha @Narcoleptic @Virtualhel @Sherlovi @NelliePanda @Ikia @FranzJoseph @cheesypickles62 @dollaway @rominion @Akumasfate @Salyx @pinkcarnation @durianne @MrNightingale117 @MinTheYoongi @ScepticalMantis @Olivian @A78003 @vyrrvyrr @Bonecaster @20burgessk @Amaroth @crash26andburn26 @ScaledTengu @naniki @Nosgard @Sara22300 @Lanri @LordEntropy @Necrospawn @dreadlord @Loba19 @Sveenkaa @LonelyFairy @Serado @tanuki0204 @Darkrai940 @Hazzakthule @Sam555 @ChiliIcecream @Valka @SkyeScythe @grumpymacaron @faeriety @Niidoking @Dilemmas @TheBlueBandit @crash26andburn26 @EchoingChaos @GeNesis24
@Fabes @NerdDragon1100 @pixelle @farawayfireflies @YuiHirasawa @Levicoon @Brigantine @VoidOculus @WindChimes @Naminesfriend @epikeejit @Sykohtic @Skywolf237 @RyoNeko @Eyrmia @Blackstone359 @Determined @Ursalynn @homukamis @Solstice383 @Corsapi @tikilalala @FiainEireannRos @Jessoo @Lilaclexanoelle @Eternity012 @faekataracts @Shisa @MagiTheMagical @clivey @pineapplebar @Chowder @WorldChaos @Mature @jenhadland @reamirran
raffleguideicon.png
@Kittzilla could you add me? You are very kind to do this.
@Kittzilla could you add me? You are very kind to do this.
@Kittzilla May i join to :)
@Kittzilla May i join to :)
@Kitzilla

Can i join please?
@Kitzilla

Can i join please?
hMhI9My.pngtumblr_inline_n6kdumWg7l1qlye38.giftumblr_inline_nnfbypqwbO1qlye38_500.giftumblr_inline_n6kdumWg7l1qlye38.gifhMhI9My.png
If i am still considered new id love a ticket :D
@Kittzilla (Sorry if you have been tagged like 2 million times xD)
If i am still considered new id love a ticket :D
@Kittzilla (Sorry if you have been tagged like 2 million times xD)
@Feraros

Msy I please join?
@Feraros

Msy I please join?
tumblr_inline_o0idijyg7x1qg2i5p_540.pngtXKbExw.pngtumblr_inline_o0idinF7Yz1qg2i5p_540.png
@Kittzilla :o I'd like to join!
@Kittzilla :o I'd like to join!
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 41 42