Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Nature theme F WC to match
1 2 3 4
bump
bump
icon_zps1onmrhbx.pngquetzalcoatl_hatchery_sig_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9wcqgp.png
@MikayD18

Right?? Gender scrolls would be so great!
And i'm sorry, but I do not. I took a quick look over nature sales and I don't see any breeders with those colors with WC (or Coatls) right now.
Best of luck on your search for the perfect WC lady though!!
@MikayD18

Right?? Gender scrolls would be so great!
And i'm sorry, but I do not. I took a quick look over nature sales and I don't see any breeders with those colors with WC (or Coatls) right now.
Best of luck on your search for the perfect WC lady though!!
j3zsWMV.png
@Vellain

Aw, thanks again though!! I will continue the hunt until I find her!
@Vellain

Aw, thanks again though!! I will continue the hunt until I find her!
icon_zps1onmrhbx.pngquetzalcoatl_hatchery_sig_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9wcqgp.png
bump
bump
@MikayD18 I noticed you still hadn't found anyone yet. I hatched this girl as part of my Mossy Pinecone pair. She'll need completely regened, but she is the gender/colors you wanted. Since you'd have to regene her, I'm willing to work a lot on the price - maybe even just give her to you for a future hatchling? [columns] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21836388] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/218364/21836388_350.png[/img] [/url] [nextcol] [img]http://i.imgur.com/A91N3XB.png[/img] [size=3]"Mossy Pinecone #1" F XYY Wildclaw Ripple/Freckle/Underbelly Brown/Jungle/Jungle [b]AH[/b]: 35kt [b]CR[/b]: 31kt [b]EARTH [/b]: 29kt [/size][/columns]
@MikayD18 I noticed you still hadn't found anyone yet. I hatched this girl as part of my Mossy Pinecone pair. She'll need completely regened, but she is the gender/colors you wanted. Since you'd have to regene her, I'm willing to work a lot on the price - maybe even just give her to you for a future hatchling?

21836388_350.png
A91N3XB.png

"Mossy Pinecone #1"
F XYY Wildclaw
Ripple/Freckle/Underbelly
Brown/Jungle/Jungle
AH: 35kt CR: 31kt
EARTH : 29kt

@wildgrapevine

I would accept that! Thanks a bunch! Im assuming its going to be one of the Pondwaters lol (that is still fine btw)
@wildgrapevine

I would accept that! Thanks a bunch! Im assuming its going to be one of the Pondwaters lol (that is still fine btw)
@MikayD18 I actually meant a future hatchling from her and Meadow xD But I'd like to be on the pinglist for your Pondwater pair too! They might eventually produce the fandragon I haven't beeen actively searching for haha.

Do you have a name for her? Since I'm giving her for a non-immediate payment, I just want to make sure my hatchery pair doesn't have any Unnamed's on their list.
@MikayD18 I actually meant a future hatchling from her and Meadow xD But I'd like to be on the pinglist for your Pondwater pair too! They might eventually produce the fandragon I haven't beeen actively searching for haha.

Do you have a name for her? Since I'm giving her for a non-immediate payment, I just want to make sure my hatchery pair doesn't have any Unnamed's on their list.
@wildgrapevine

Ohhh lol ok that is fine too! I have enough for the Cherub gene now in treasure and almost in gems. I am really not sure how I am going to save up over 2600 gems for both butterfly and glimmer, lowest on the AH now for butterfly is 1200 and glimmer is 1400. By the time i get that much, It may be higher. Oh and Im not sure on a name right now, but I will for sure not leave it unnamed, or exalt.
@wildgrapevine

Ohhh lol ok that is fine too! I have enough for the Cherub gene now in treasure and almost in gems. I am really not sure how I am going to save up over 2600 gems for both butterfly and glimmer, lowest on the AH now for butterfly is 1200 and glimmer is 1400. By the time i get that much, It may be higher. Oh and Im not sure on a name right now, but I will for sure not leave it unnamed, or exalt.
@MikayD18 Alright! I'll send her over asap! Wait, why are you purchasing gem genes on the AH? You can just buy them in the Marketplace for a flatrate of 1200g. They never sell out :) I'm putting Butterfly and Glimmer on Birch, so I feel your pain! But I just managed to save up enough for Glimmer (1200g) in just a few weeks so you can do it I'm sure :)
@MikayD18 Alright! I'll send her over asap! Wait, why are you purchasing gem genes on the AH? You can just buy them in the Marketplace for a flatrate of 1200g. They never sell out :) I'm putting Butterfly and Glimmer on Birch, so I feel your pain! But I just managed to save up enough for Glimmer (1200g) in just a few weeks so you can do it I'm sure :)
@wildgrapevine

Ahh you are right, I totally forgot about that! Also, even if i find a better dragon than your female, I will still use her because I have a bark warrior accent I've been looking for someone to put on! And, if that does happen, I will make sure to pay you for your female :) I promise. I will be always hunting for a female for him haha.
@wildgrapevine

Ahh you are right, I totally forgot about that! Also, even if i find a better dragon than your female, I will still use her because I have a bark warrior accent I've been looking for someone to put on! And, if that does happen, I will make sure to pay you for your female :) I promise. I will be always hunting for a female for him haha.
1 2 3 4