Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Gather points stuck at Level 30
Hello, it took me a few Gather Items turns to notice, but I have two food types (plants and bugs) that have reached Level 30 that don't appear to be increasing in exp points anymore to increase from 0 when I gather my food items, is there a way to get it unstuck?

Using: Chrome, WinXP

I have a screenshot but I don't use the forums much so I am not clear how to attach the JPG to my post here hmm....
Hello, it took me a few Gather Items turns to notice, but I have two food types (plants and bugs) that have reached Level 30 that don't appear to be increasing in exp points anymore to increase from 0 when I gather my food items, is there a way to get it unstuck?

Using: Chrome, WinXP

I have a screenshot but I don't use the forums much so I am not clear how to attach the JPG to my post here hmm....
f5fd01de-8f23-4aac-9de4-964ab6981d7f.png
@sunhawk

L30 is the highest unlocked level; you will not be able to gain experience until the next level is unlocked. There should be an announcement on the front page when it happens.
@sunhawk

L30 is the highest unlocked level; you will not be able to gain experience until the next level is unlocked. There should be an announcement on the front page when it happens.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
Oh I didn't know that, thank you for the info! I did look through the FAQ thread and the other info pages and didn't see it, my bad. If it was one of those achievement banners, it wouldn't be the first time I missed one of those by refreshing the page quickly.

Just one question, you said I won't be able to gain experience until the next level is unlocked, after L30 how do I do that?
Oh I didn't know that, thank you for the info! I did look through the FAQ thread and the other info pages and didn't see it, my bad. If it was one of those achievement banners, it wouldn't be the first time I missed one of those by refreshing the page quickly.

Just one question, you said I won't be able to gain experience until the next level is unlocked, after L30 how do I do that?
@sunhawk, moving this thread over to Help since this isn't a bug! Nightwind is correct, Gathering skill levels are currently capped at level 30. It only looks like you can gain more experience points because the cap will be raised in the future.

When the cap is raised you will automatically begin earning EXP on your level 30 skills when you use them.
@sunhawk, moving this thread over to Help since this isn't a bug! Nightwind is correct, Gathering skill levels are currently capped at level 30. It only looks like you can gain more experience points because the cap will be raised in the future.

When the cap is raised you will automatically begin earning EXP on your level 30 skills when you use them.
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

Thanks for doing that @Alphaeon! And thanks for the further clarification :)
Thanks for doing that @Alphaeon! And thanks for the further clarification :)