Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 ... 3178 3179
@Vely

Thank you for your fast respond and your tips. <3
@Vely

Thank you for your fast respond and your tips. <3
Is the [code][item=][/code] Viewable to other people or do I have to use that, preview it, and copy/paste the official FR link into bios?
Is the
Code:
[item=]

Viewable to other people or do I have to use that, preview it, and copy/paste the official FR link into bios?
4UUQPPZ.gif
@VoxxVoleur

The item code is viewable to other people now!
@VoxxVoleur

The item code is viewable to other people now!
venusaur-mega.gif
@MegaVenusaur

Plaguebringer that makes bio coding so much easier. I am really glad to hear that!
@MegaVenusaur

Plaguebringer that makes bio coding so much easier. I am really glad to hear that!
4UUQPPZ.gif
A single dragon eats 3 food points a day right? Just wanted to make sure o:
A single dragon eats 3 food points a day right? Just wanted to make sure o:
free_to_use_temmie_divider_by_temmiere-d9ftgfx.pngflat_poem_smaller_by_mintymochaart-d9kyze5.pngfree_to_use_temmie_divider_by_temmiere-d9ftgfx.pngfree_to_use_temmie_divider_by_temmiere-d9ftgfx.png
* hOI!
@mintymocha, correct! All dragons lose a point of energy at 8:00, 16:00, and midnight server time. :)
@mintymocha, correct! All dragons lose a point of energy at 8:00, 16:00, and midnight server time. :)
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

If a dragon is on the nest, can you change its breed?
If a dragon is on the nest, can you change its breed?
dpwzZNV.pngE36y0uf.gif
Quick question, sorry if someone's asked this before.

I know familiars and things on the Gem Marketplace can occasionally cycle out or be retired. Will a warning be posted in the news thread whenever something's going to retire/cycle out?
Quick question, sorry if someone's asked this before.

I know familiars and things on the Gem Marketplace can occasionally cycle out or be retired. Will a warning be posted in the news thread whenever something's going to retire/cycle out?
Give my dragons some love!

SzqWh.gif3wWtw.gifyPPb0.gifDEOuH.gif
@Twinkletoe You can't change a dragon's breed or genes or use a scatterscroll when it's on a nest.

@angsthound Yup yup there will be plenty of warning before things are cycled from the gem marketplace c: There's also warning before things are retired.
@Twinkletoe You can't change a dragon's breed or genes or use a scatterscroll when it's on a nest.

@angsthound Yup yup there will be plenty of warning before things are cycled from the gem marketplace c: There's also warning before things are retired.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@Lonin

Thanks so much for the quick reply - good to know. :)
@Lonin

Thanks so much for the quick reply - good to know. :)
Give my dragons some love!

SzqWh.gif3wWtw.gifyPPb0.gifDEOuH.gif
1 2 ... 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 ... 3178 3179