Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Haylo
1 2
Just started when it opened a couple days ago... Already bought dragons and whatnot, planning breeding pairs.
First time looking through the forums.
Erm... anyway...
Hello...
Just started when it opened a couple days ago... Already bought dragons and whatnot, planning breeding pairs.
First time looking through the forums.
Erm... anyway...
Hello...
Following the wind and my heart, wherever it takes me.
@LovelessKai

Welcome to Flight Rising! How are you liking it? Glad to see you've already got some dragons!
Just so you know, the button in my signature will take you to a mentoring program in the Wind forums, so if you'd like to be paired up with a more experienced player, pop in and sign up! ^^
@LovelessKai

Welcome to Flight Rising! How are you liking it? Glad to see you've already got some dragons!
Just so you know, the button in my signature will take you to a mentoring program in the Wind forums, so if you'd like to be paired up with a more experienced player, pop in and sign up! ^^
Awesome. Thanks.
I have so many babies but I already know (sortof) who I want to pair with who to see if I can get some neat markings/skins. Its fairly easy to make gold but even easier to spend it all. >w<

It is definitely interesting!
Awesome. Thanks.
I have so many babies but I already know (sortof) who I want to pair with who to see if I can get some neat markings/skins. Its fairly easy to make gold but even easier to spend it all. >w<

It is definitely interesting!
@LovelessKai

Here, have a website that's useful for finding good color ranges!
Ha, yes, it's way too easy to spend it all. Do make good use of your vault!
@LovelessKai

Here, have a website that's useful for finding good color ranges!
Ha, yes, it's way too easy to spend it all. Do make good use of your vault!
I am definitely starting to. Slowly hoarding goodies and little bits of gold.
I am definitely starting to. Slowly hoarding goodies and little bits of gold.
@LovelessKai

Very good! The more you play, the more you'll understand how you like making treasure. There's a lot of ways to go about it. Fairgrounds, selling the loot from the coliseum, exalting dragons, the list seems to go on forever!
@LovelessKai

Very good! The more you play, the more you'll understand how you like making treasure. There's a lot of ways to go about it. Fairgrounds, selling the loot from the coliseum, exalting dragons, the list seems to go on forever!
I know I can easily make 80-90k in a single day from fairgrounds and messing around a bit. I was selling the loot but now I am trying to keep at least one of everything I pick up in my vault so I can goof off and maybe get a little lucky with Crim's Collection to amuse myself.
Then the daily goodie from the Plunder Pile seems to be pretty neat too.
=D
So far I've just been doing the games for the 75k then doing the higher/lower card game and the quiz tablet thing every day.
I know I can easily make 80-90k in a single day from fairgrounds and messing around a bit. I was selling the loot but now I am trying to keep at least one of everything I pick up in my vault so I can goof off and maybe get a little lucky with Crim's Collection to amuse myself.
Then the daily goodie from the Plunder Pile seems to be pretty neat too.
=D
So far I've just been doing the games for the 75k then doing the higher/lower card game and the quiz tablet thing every day.
@LovelessKai

Remember to visit Baldwin and Swipp a few times a day, if you can. The stuff you get from them can be very valuable! ;)
@LovelessKai

Remember to visit Baldwin and Swipp a few times a day, if you can. The stuff you get from them can be very valuable! ;)
I do look at Swipp but so far I haven't seemed to really collect enough of anything. It seems that more often than not it asks for big chunks more often than not.
I do look at Swipp but so far I haven't seemed to really collect enough of anything. It seems that more often than not it asks for big chunks more often than not.
@LovelessKai Hey, welcome to FR!

I'm hosting a giveaway for the new players, so if you want some free stuff to help get you started, check it out here!
@LovelessKai Hey, welcome to FR!

I'm hosting a giveaway for the new players, so if you want some free stuff to help get you started, check it out here!
1 2