Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Entire Lair For Sale GO
1 2 3 4 5
@PeacefulBliss

Erika is stoned; I'll take gems at a 1:600 rate if that is okay?
@PeacefulBliss

Erika is stoned; I'll take gems at a 1:600 rate if that is okay?
@Deviconus

Ohmygosh I was looking at the wrong lair, sorry about that! XD
@Deviconus

Ohmygosh I was looking at the wrong lair, sorry about that! XD
N9ox8kS.png6gKAFvx.png
@Deviconus

Perfect...since your price seems more than fair and you are throwing in the adorable Peep, the lower exchange rate is fine. Do you want to set up CR for 542 gems or do you want me to?
@Deviconus

Perfect...since your price seems more than fair and you are throwing in the adorable Peep, the lower exchange rate is fine. Do you want to set up CR for 542 gems or do you want me to?
@Deviconus how much for this boy (in treasure?) [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/18471/1847022_350.png[/img]
@Deviconus how much for this boy (in treasure?)
1847022_350.png
uh oh! g1 obsession alert
@PeacefulBliss

Would you mind doing so? I'm going to be headed off to bed soon, so I'll accept them ASAP.
@PeacefulBliss

Would you mind doing so? I'm going to be headed off to bed soon, so I'll accept them ASAP.
@napstabl00k

I believe I'm going to be selling him as a pair to someone, however they're going to be having 4 children, so there's quite a fair chance of a male coming from them, if you'd like me to ping you then?
@napstabl00k

I believe I'm going to be selling him as a pair to someone, however they're going to be having 4 children, so there's quite a fair chance of a male coming from them, if you'd like me to ping you then?
@Deviconus no thank you!
@Deviconus no thank you!
uh oh! g1 obsession alert
@Eralune

Here we go, they're ready to be off their nest, however I do not have lair space for them, sadly. Would you take their children as fodder, possibly?
@Eralune

Here we go, they're ready to be off their nest, however I do not have lair space for them, sadly. Would you take their children as fodder, possibly?
@Deviconus How much are you looking to get for Turmeric? If you wanted I'd be willing to do a trade as well. Some of my unnamed are up for grabs and so is Wisp. The only unnameds not up for grabs are the Coatl and the skydancer on the first page of my lair.
@Deviconus How much are you looking to get for Turmeric? If you wanted I'd be willing to do a trade as well. Some of my unnamed are up for grabs and so is Wisp. The only unnameds not up for grabs are the Coatl and the skydancer on the first page of my lair.
knhLXgs.png
@Deviconus

Sure, feel free to send the little guys over haha. :)
@Deviconus

Sure, feel free to send the little guys over haha. :)
N9ox8kS.png6gKAFvx.png
1 2 3 4 5