Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello, new person here!
Hello all. My name is Aurora. I am new here and I joined ice flight because I find winter to be gorgeous. There's another reason I joined and that is because the ice fields remind me of the north (even though it is in the south on the site) and what is usually seen up North? The Northern Lights! They're practically my favorite thing in the world with how pretty they are.

Anywho, I figured I'd start here as I don't really know where to go just yet. I figured I could get some help or tips while introducing myself! Hope we can all get along great.
Hello all. My name is Aurora. I am new here and I joined ice flight because I find winter to be gorgeous. There's another reason I joined and that is because the ice fields remind me of the north (even though it is in the south on the site) and what is usually seen up North? The Northern Lights! They're practically my favorite thing in the world with how pretty they are.

Anywho, I figured I'd start here as I don't really know where to go just yet. I figured I could get some help or tips while introducing myself! Hope we can all get along great.
@TheSilverAurora if you like the silver aroma i think ice (or some white) ire makes the belly look like a rainbow!
@TheSilverAurora if you like the silver aroma i think ice (or some white) ire makes the belly look like a rainbow!
1421_150px_starlight18_by_miirshroom-dbyz1qc.pngR3OpbRR.png
R3OpbRR.png[/img]
SuYkYP9.png
tumblr_op6tymvBq91wo8ivwo1_100.gif[/url]
tumblr_obcrybYghZ1tfzajgo1_r1_500.gif
@GhostQueen13

:O I like rainbows! Yes!
@GhostQueen13

:O I like rainbows! Yes!
@TheSilverAurora glad to help!
@TheSilverAurora glad to help!
R3OpbRR.png[/img]
SuYkYP9.png
@GhostQueen13
Thank you ^u^ It is a pleasure to meet you by the way!
@GhostQueen13
Thank you ^u^ It is a pleasure to meet you by the way!
@TheSilverAurora
you too!
@TheSilverAurora
you too!
R3OpbRR.png[/img]
SuYkYP9.png
@GhostQueen13 And thank you for the friend request!
@GhostQueen13 And thank you for the friend request!
@TheSilverAurora
welcome!
@TheSilverAurora
welcome!
R3OpbRR.png[/img]
SuYkYP9.png
@TheSilverAurora

Welcome to Flight Rising! You have an interesting reason to join Ice flight but it is really cool. I have sent you a free dragon and a familiar to accompany it. I had also sent you some food to help get you started.
@TheSilverAurora

Welcome to Flight Rising! You have an interesting reason to join Ice flight but it is really cool. I have sent you a free dragon and a familiar to accompany it. I had also sent you some food to help get you started.
@xCupidsBonesx Thank you so very much!
@xCupidsBonesx Thank you so very much!