Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | [T] Obs-Range Hatchies for Any Adults!
1 2 3
@Iontide I still have that Obs/Obs/Violet Male if you are interested. Can hold it for you. Let me know!
@Iontide I still have that Obs/Obs/Violet Male if you are interested. Can hold it for you. Let me know!
XmasT1_zps49eceb0e.png
Bumps~
Bumps~
XmasT1_zps49eceb0e.png
@DireRavenstag
I am indeed! Not sure if you need the exalting fodder anymore? Most of my hatchlings have sold by now.
@DireRavenstag
I am indeed! Not sure if you need the exalting fodder anymore? Most of my hatchlings have sold by now.
4SPIRE_zps3628af8a.pngbring_on_the_storm_by_lynntv-d6qzmyp.gif4KATLA_zpsae27640e.png
@Iontide I can always take exalt fodder adults, or a combination of those and treasure. Whatever you'd like to pay with! :3
@Iontide I can always take exalt fodder adults, or a combination of those and treasure. Whatever you'd like to pay with! :3
XmasT1_zps49eceb0e.png
Bumps!
Bumps!
XmasT1_zps49eceb0e.png
Added a new dragon!
Added a new dragon!
XmasT1_zps49eceb0e.png
Bumps!
Bumps!
XmasT1_zps49eceb0e.png
@Iontide *pokes* Let me know how you prefer to pay if you are still interested in that hatchling. Can hold it for a bit longer if needed. :3
@Iontide *pokes* Let me know how you prefer to pay if you are still interested in that hatchling. Can hold it for a bit longer if needed. :3
XmasT1_zps49eceb0e.png
@DireRavenstag
Oh man if that midnight/obsidian fella was a girl, I would be all over him
but free bump for cute little hatchlings o v o
@DireRavenstag
Oh man if that midnight/obsidian fella was a girl, I would be all over him
but free bump for cute little hatchlings o v o
tumblr_ms869r2t6c1scuu34o1_250.pngtumblr_mu0ue6xw0P1scuu34o1_250.png
@DireRavenstag
I don't seem to get any more exalt fodder, so it depends how much in treasure you want for it?
@DireRavenstag
I don't seem to get any more exalt fodder, so it depends how much in treasure you want for it?
4SPIRE_zps3628af8a.pngbring_on_the_storm_by_lynntv-d6qzmyp.gif4KATLA_zpsae27640e.png
1 2 3