Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [b] OC Dragon Art(image heavy)
1 2 3 4 5
@Xenosa
Well, you can draw Jeb :)
I might get you to do one of Jeb and his daughter, Jewels at some stage, too, if you're cool with that? That'd be 450kT for fullbody of the two, right? >.<

@Neveraahk
I will go and take a look! :D
@Xenosa
Well, you can draw Jeb :)
I might get you to do one of Jeb and his daughter, Jewels at some stage, too, if you're cool with that? That'd be 450kT for fullbody of the two, right? >.<

@Neveraahk
I will go and take a look! :D
75065221_aTNRAxH2uSwvfsS.png
-
-
@tayssi

If love to do a piece for Laosx! Is traditional all right? I can do digital but my traditional work tends to be better. Just ping me and let me know. We can choose the price once you decide.
@tayssi

If love to do a piece for Laosx! Is traditional all right? I can do digital but my traditional work tends to be better. Just ping me and let me know. We can choose the price once you decide.
@ToadstoolLord
Do you have examples?
@ToadstoolLord
Do you have examples?
@tayssi

Oops, sorry about that. I don't have any files of my traditional art on this device, but I'll have some by tomorrow. I do have some examples of my digital art, which I have posted below.

image_zpsrqbankef.png

image_zpsvv88vt8s.png

image_zps3kkvyvpm.png
@tayssi

Oops, sorry about that. I don't have any files of my traditional art on this device, but I'll have some by tomorrow. I do have some examples of my digital art, which I have posted below.

image_zpsrqbankef.png

image_zpsvv88vt8s.png

image_zps3kkvyvpm.png
@tayssi
Yeah I'd be okay with that XD and yeah that'd be 450KT for the two at that price :)
So just one of Jeb for now though?
@tayssi
Yeah I'd be okay with that XD and yeah that'd be 450KT for the two at that price :)
So just one of Jeb for now though?
@ToadstoolLord
Hmm i'll wait until I see a traditional example before I decide :)

@Xenosa
Yeah, just one of Jeb for now, please :) I currently only have 350kT so yeah hahaha
@ToadstoolLord
Hmm i'll wait until I see a traditional example before I decide :)

@Xenosa
Yeah, just one of Jeb for now, please :) I currently only have 350kT so yeah hahaha
-
-
@tayssi

Here are some traditional art examples!

image_zpsmmhblrqx.jpeg

image_zps2xwycufz.jpeg

image_zpsfonrvo9i.jpeg
@tayssi

Here are some traditional art examples!

image_zpsmmhblrqx.jpeg