Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Thank you!!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
one last bump before i try to get some rest ;;
one last bump before i try to get some rest ;;
Bump! (also @technicaldragon so I remember about these)
Bump! (also @technicaldragon so I remember about these)
tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o8_100.pngIf I Don't Die In A Fire, I'll Lose a Bettumblr_inline_paefnd80ee1r16a5d_540.png
theyfcd4090c-b915-11e9-8ce9-afdf9ba9a73a.gifthem
Friendly bump! Your artwork is gorgeous. ;w; If I wasn't broke myself, I would gladly assist! Best of luck!
Friendly bump! Your artwork is gorgeous. ;w; If I wasn't broke myself, I would gladly assist! Best of luck!
Free bump for a very talented artist!
You'll get through this, buddy!
Edit: Your prices for colored stuff seem very low? Don't sell yourself short! You could totally charge more than that. I would love to commission you but I am at university still and have no money to spare. Alas only a friendly Bump and 2 reblogs on tumblr, I am sorry! ;w;
Free bump for a very talented artist!
You'll get through this, buddy!
Edit: Your prices for colored stuff seem very low? Don't sell yourself short! You could totally charge more than that. I would love to commission you but I am at university still and have no money to spare. Alas only a friendly Bump and 2 reblogs on tumblr, I am sorry! ;w;
Hatchery.jpg
@Marcurio

Grats on getting it all paid! ♥
@Marcurio

Grats on getting it all paid! ♥
Bump
sorry i have no money Im like 12 DX
Bump
sorry i have no money Im like 12 DX
@Marcurio Yay! I'm glad everything worked out in your favor!
@Marcurio Yay! I'm glad everything worked out in your favor!
@Marcurio are you still doing commissions? My friend got one that I love and if you were still doing them I'd like to get one. :)
@Marcurio are you still doing commissions? My friend got one that I love and if you were still doing them I'd like to get one. :)
tumblr_inline_nwui6x4Zpo1t7d5o3_500.gif
@smilingsarah10 yes I am! Feel free to message me with the details if you're still interested :)
@smilingsarah10 yes I am! Feel free to message me with the details if you're still interested :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7