Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Private Breeding Request
Hi you two...! I'm going to humbly ask for your help in breeding a dream dragon of mine...? ;w; The perfect color for them is Banana/White/Black, and I want to make them a breeding pair, so either a male or female is fine. However, I would need your help breeding them...! With @pinkhairedharry 's [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19828122] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/198282/19828122_350.png[/img] [/url] And @SilverKnox's [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15735463] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/157355/15735463_350.png[/img] [/url] They could make the perfect dragon! : ) genes don't matter. I would prefer a snapper, but there's a lower chance of that happening with this pair. That's fine, though! I would really really appreciate it...! Ping me...!
Hi you two...! I'm going to humbly ask for your help in breeding a dream dragon of mine...? ;w;
The perfect color for them is Banana/White/Black, and I want to make them a breeding pair, so either a male or female is fine.

However, I would need your help breeding them...!
With @pinkhairedharry 's

19828122_350.png

And @SilverKnox's

15735463_350.png

They could make the perfect dragon! : ) genes don't matter. I would prefer a snapper, but there's a lower chance of that happening with this pair. That's fine, though!
I would really really appreciate it...! Ping me...!
z58SWFH.png Fnrx3wS.pngT0lT2WO.png
mlHpBMC.png5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.pngMf1oI42.png
DxCICZ1.pngnWiQNX9.png
apUeZZ4.png3qzCkO1.png
sure
sure
@Aarune

I too would be happy to let him venture off but am a little reluctant to let him go because he's the only son to another pair I had before they both got exhalted. If you had planned on keeping him, I'd like one of his offspring in return
@Aarune

I too would be happy to let him venture off but am a little reluctant to let him go because he's the only son to another pair I had before they both got exhalted. If you had planned on keeping him, I'd like one of his offspring in return
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.pngQvHAhDW.pngtumblr_inline_nbax555ssE1qg78ij.png
@pinkhairedharry
Ah, thank you so much..!!

@SilverKnox
Oh, no no I wouldn't be keeping him...! I would just be borrowing him to breed! I would just be borrowing both of them! :0

I-I'm afraid I don't have any money to offer either of you, but I CAN send one of my own dragons in place of the dragon you'll be lending me so that you have one of my dragons while I'm borrowing one of yours...! If I work up any money while they're nesting, I'm sure I can tip the both of you <3

If this is alright, I would be happy to set up the Crossroads...! If you're still confused about anything or have any more concerns, please let me know...!
All dragons will be returned, they're just being borrowed..! :>
@pinkhairedharry
Ah, thank you so much..!!

@SilverKnox
Oh, no no I wouldn't be keeping him...! I would just be borrowing him to breed! I would just be borrowing both of them! :0

I-I'm afraid I don't have any money to offer either of you, but I CAN send one of my own dragons in place of the dragon you'll be lending me so that you have one of my dragons while I'm borrowing one of yours...! If I work up any money while they're nesting, I'm sure I can tip the both of you <3

If this is alright, I would be happy to set up the Crossroads...! If you're still confused about anything or have any more concerns, please let me know...!
All dragons will be returned, they're just being borrowed..! :>
mlHpBMC.png5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.pngMf1oI42.png
DxCICZ1.pngnWiQNX9.png
apUeZZ4.png3qzCkO1.png
@Aarune

I have no more question; we can swap dragons, yes.

I'm just looking forward to see what little offsprings will come of this. Good luck to you and he'll be ready when you send the cr
@Aarune

I have no more question; we can swap dragons, yes.

I'm just looking forward to see what little offsprings will come of this. Good luck to you and he'll be ready when you send the cr
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.pngQvHAhDW.pngtumblr_inline_nbax555ssE1qg78ij.png
@SilverKnox

CR sent!
@pinkhairedharry
I'll send the CR as soon as I've got confirmation from you : ) Again, these dragons are just gonna be borrowed! <3 not kept.
@SilverKnox

CR sent!
@pinkhairedharry
I'll send the CR as soon as I've got confirmation from you : ) Again, these dragons are just gonna be borrowed! <3 not kept.
mlHpBMC.png5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.pngMf1oI42.png
DxCICZ1.pngnWiQNX9.png
apUeZZ4.png3qzCkO1.png
alrighty. message me when it's all set up
alrighty. message me when it's all set up
@pinkhairedharry
All set up!! Sorry I didn't see this sooner..! I'll see your message faster if you ping me! : ) (@Aarune)
@pinkhairedharry
All set up!! Sorry I didn't see this sooner..! I'll see your message faster if you ping me! : ) (@Aarune)
mlHpBMC.png5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.pngMf1oI42.png
DxCICZ1.pngnWiQNX9.png
apUeZZ4.png3qzCkO1.png