Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [b] OC Dragon Art(image heavy)
1 2 3 4 5
-
-
75065221_aTNRAxH2uSwvfsS.png
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
@tayssi
I'd be interested in drawing one of your dragons X3
I'll leave a link to my DeviantArt for examples --> Here
@tayssi
I'd be interested in drawing one of your dragons X3
I'll leave a link to my DeviantArt for examples --> Here
@Xenosa
Oh oh OH! Definitely interested! :D
What are you prices, and who would you be interested in drawing? :3
@Xenosa
Oh oh OH! Definitely interested! :D
What are you prices, and who would you be interested in drawing? :3
-
-
@tayssi
Yay!
oh prices erm I got some fellow people on here to help me once as I plan to open a shop at some point, I'll do them a bit lower as I'm still worried I'm charging too much XP
does 150kt for head/bust or 300kt for fullbody sound okay? If you want more than one extras come at half the price XD and I'm willing to haggle if too much. As for which one I don't have a preference they all look lovely ;-; Though your first one Jeb did get my attention X3
@tayssi
Yay!
oh prices erm I got some fellow people on here to help me once as I plan to open a shop at some point, I'll do them a bit lower as I'm still worried I'm charging too much XP
does 150kt for head/bust or 300kt for fullbody sound okay? If you want more than one extras come at half the price XD and I'm willing to haggle if too much. As for which one I don't have a preference they all look lovely ;-; Though your first one Jeb did get my attention X3
@tayssi

I'd like to offer you my services in drawing any one of your lovely OCs! My shop can be found here (scroll down to 2nd post in the thread if you wish to pay in treasure or gems)
@tayssi

I'd like to offer you my services in drawing any one of your lovely OCs! My shop can be found here (scroll down to 2nd post in the thread if you wish to pay in treasure or gems)
uqmUx0x.png
1 2 3 4 5