Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Few dergs for newbies~
1 2
Ok, I'm usually well prepared for these reg windows, but now, uhh... Heh. Well, welcome all new members! I'm happy that you've joined in FR, and I hope that you're happy in the flight that you've chosen!

So now, I, VuoriKettu from Shadow, want to spread the love and give away some dragons for new players~ One per person, first come first served. You need to ping me (in your message put a @-mark and write my name there, like this: @ VuoriKettu (without the space) and then I get a notification that you've pinged me)

Also, please say if you also want a small starting package! The package contains
- food
- familiar
- apparel
- random trinket
- maybe small amount of treasure

in random amounts and orders. And, it'll be completely free!

Right now all the dragons I had have been adopted, but if you still want to adopt one, you can check last page (page 6) of my lair! Anyone after Heirnith is up for adoption!
Hmm, no dragon did catch your eye? Well, tomorrow I have one nest to hatch. Three eggs, Pearlcatcher x Mirror. If you want one of their babies, please say so!
Ok, I'm usually well prepared for these reg windows, but now, uhh... Heh. Well, welcome all new members! I'm happy that you've joined in FR, and I hope that you're happy in the flight that you've chosen!

So now, I, VuoriKettu from Shadow, want to spread the love and give away some dragons for new players~ One per person, first come first served. You need to ping me (in your message put a @-mark and write my name there, like this: @ VuoriKettu (without the space) and then I get a notification that you've pinged me)

Also, please say if you also want a small starting package! The package contains
- food
- familiar
- apparel
- random trinket
- maybe small amount of treasure

in random amounts and orders. And, it'll be completely free!

Right now all the dragons I had have been adopted, but if you still want to adopt one, you can check last page (page 6) of my lair! Anyone after Heirnith is up for adoption!
Hmm, no dragon did catch your eye? Well, tomorrow I have one nest to hatch. Three eggs, Pearlcatcher x Mirror. If you want one of their babies, please say so!
zone: +10 FR
Hi i hope im not to late but id love any dragon and a little starter pack if you would be able to! thanks very much, not sure how to send a trade or message lol
Hi i hope im not to late but id love any dragon and a little starter pack if you would be able to! thanks very much, not sure how to send a trade or message lol
Bump, one dragon found new home!
Bump, one dragon found new home!
@VuoriKettu
I'd like a starter package, please. Thanks :)
@VuoriKettu
I'd like a starter package, please. Thanks :)
@Gilayd

Sure! Sending one soon~
@Gilayd

Sure! Sending one soon~
@VuoriKettu Could I have the Zaler Spiral Male? The small starting package would be super helpful, if possible. ^__^
@VuoriKettu Could I have the Zaler Spiral Male? The small starting package would be super helpful, if possible. ^__^
9bcb08ec-707c-45cd-96f4-15e09d93ad28_zpshwnxsqsv.jpg
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1830015
@ModifiedRabbit

Sure! I'll send him and a starting package your way soon~
@ModifiedRabbit

[quote name="VuoriKettu" date=2016-03-08 03:29:06] @ModifiedRabbit Sure! I'll send him and a starting package your way soon~ [/quote] Thank you so much! I appreciate it. =]
VuoriKettu wrote on 2016-03-08:
@ModifiedRabbit

Thank you so much! I appreciate it. =]
9bcb08ec-707c-45cd-96f4-15e09d93ad28_zpshwnxsqsv.jpg
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1830015
@VuoriKettu

Quickglade is very pretty! May I have her? Also a package would be nice ^o^
@VuoriKettu

Quickglade is very pretty! May I have her? Also a package would be nice ^o^
@VuoriKettu Hi could i get the blue pearl catcher? Also would it be okay if i got the starting pack? thank you!
@VuoriKettu Hi could i get the blue pearl catcher? Also would it be okay if i got the starting pack? thank you!
1 2