Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Modified Rabbit's Art House
1 2 3
Flight%20Rising%20Art%20Banner_zps49rqqfoj.jpg

-Message or comment your order and I will send you a CR. Once that goes through i will start on your art.
-Itll take me anywhere from a few days to a week (give or take) to finish your order.
-I do commission art for a living. Please do not try and haggle me down in price! I am already offering a pretty decent site discount from my normal USD prices offsite.
-Please do not be rude. If you decide to be rude for some random reason, while im working on your piece, i will stop work on it, do a partial refund and keep what i had earned from what I had finished so far. I am not required to take abuse from commissioners.
-If you have any questions, feel free to message me and ask. As long as you arent rude to me, i wont be rude in return.
-Keep an eye on this thread if the slots are full and you want work! If youd like a tag when slots are open, just ask and ill put you on the tag list.

SLOTS OPEN:

EXAMPLES!

Working on more of those. Will have them up in a couple of days. Until then, my shop sign is a good adult example.

Arsenios (Belongs to Chero)
a4842b81-fe61-43e2-a6f7-de7eb7a8fd49_zpskwktnnaq.jpg

Gaston Belongs to Reyalin
b0c4f4ae-aaaf-4005-93f7-bf0d7dc2cad6_zpsyvr1d5sq.jpg

Ardiente Belongs to vostok
Vostok%20Comm_zpsfzmq2qmk.jpg

+PRICES:
(Full body - Full color pieces)
-Gajinka (humanoid): 1,000,000 treasure or 2000 gems or $35USD (each)
-Adults: 900,000 treasure or 1500 gems or $20USD (each)
-Babies: 450,000 treasure or 750 gems or $10USD (each)
-Name/Lettering added: 1000 treasure or 100 gems or $1USD (each)

(Busts/Waist up/Headshots - Full color pieces)
-Gajinka (humanoid): 500,000 treasure or 1000 gems or $25USD (each)
-Adults: 450,000 treasure or 725 gems or $15USD (each)
-Babies: 225,000 treasure or 375 gems or $10USD (each)

(Headshot to Fullbody - Sketches)
-Gajinka: 300,000 treasure or 500 gems or $15USD (each)
-Adults: 200,000 treasure or 400 gems or $10USD (each)
-Babies: 150,000 treasure or 300 gems or $8USD (each)

I'll give you my paypal via private message if you are making a USD order.
(TO ADMINS: If there is a problem with USD payment being an option, let me know! Ive seen other people offer this option as well.)

+WILL DRAW: Gajinka, adults or baby dragons. Minimal or uncluttered apparel/skins/etc. I will also draw couples!
(If you arent sure if its too cluttered, feel free to show me and ask)

+CUSTOMIZE:
-You can tell me the personality of your dragon and Ill pick a pose based on that.
Ill allow pose suggestions but I may not decide to use it.
(Sadly, since im doing these for far less than normal commissions outside of this site, its not full on custom with posing)
-Have the name of your dragon, written in small letters, somewhere on its body.
-Gajinka USD orders will get choice in pose etc. Full custom. (This is because they are my normal price offsite)

+AMOUNT PER ORDER:
Two dragons per order, tops, at the moment. Once I get situated and my special work this week is over, ill allow more than two such as family pieces etc.

++Tag List++

@ModifiedRabbit (breadcrumbs for myself lol)
Flight%20Rising%20Art%20Banner_zps49rqqfoj.jpg

-Message or comment your order and I will send you a CR. Once that goes through i will start on your art.
-Itll take me anywhere from a few days to a week (give or take) to finish your order.
-I do commission art for a living. Please do not try and haggle me down in price! I am already offering a pretty decent site discount from my normal USD prices offsite.
-Please do not be rude. If you decide to be rude for some random reason, while im working on your piece, i will stop work on it, do a partial refund and keep what i had earned from what I had finished so far. I am not required to take abuse from commissioners.
-If you have any questions, feel free to message me and ask. As long as you arent rude to me, i wont be rude in return.
-Keep an eye on this thread if the slots are full and you want work! If youd like a tag when slots are open, just ask and ill put you on the tag list.

SLOTS OPEN:

EXAMPLES!

Working on more of those. Will have them up in a couple of days. Until then, my shop sign is a good adult example.

Arsenios (Belongs to Chero)
a4842b81-fe61-43e2-a6f7-de7eb7a8fd49_zpskwktnnaq.jpg

Gaston Belongs to Reyalin
b0c4f4ae-aaaf-4005-93f7-bf0d7dc2cad6_zpsyvr1d5sq.jpg

Ardiente Belongs to vostok
Vostok%20Comm_zpsfzmq2qmk.jpg

+PRICES:
(Full body - Full color pieces)
-Gajinka (humanoid): 1,000,000 treasure or 2000 gems or $35USD (each)
-Adults: 900,000 treasure or 1500 gems or $20USD (each)
-Babies: 450,000 treasure or 750 gems or $10USD (each)
-Name/Lettering added: 1000 treasure or 100 gems or $1USD (each)

(Busts/Waist up/Headshots - Full color pieces)
-Gajinka (humanoid): 500,000 treasure or 1000 gems or $25USD (each)
-Adults: 450,000 treasure or 725 gems or $15USD (each)
-Babies: 225,000 treasure or 375 gems or $10USD (each)

(Headshot to Fullbody - Sketches)
-Gajinka: 300,000 treasure or 500 gems or $15USD (each)
-Adults: 200,000 treasure or 400 gems or $10USD (each)
-Babies: 150,000 treasure or 300 gems or $8USD (each)

I'll give you my paypal via private message if you are making a USD order.
(TO ADMINS: If there is a problem with USD payment being an option, let me know! Ive seen other people offer this option as well.)

+WILL DRAW: Gajinka, adults or baby dragons. Minimal or uncluttered apparel/skins/etc. I will also draw couples!
(If you arent sure if its too cluttered, feel free to show me and ask)

+CUSTOMIZE:
-You can tell me the personality of your dragon and Ill pick a pose based on that.
Ill allow pose suggestions but I may not decide to use it.
(Sadly, since im doing these for far less than normal commissions outside of this site, its not full on custom with posing)
-Have the name of your dragon, written in small letters, somewhere on its body.
-Gajinka USD orders will get choice in pose etc. Full custom. (This is because they are my normal price offsite)

+AMOUNT PER ORDER:
Two dragons per order, tops, at the moment. Once I get situated and my special work this week is over, ill allow more than two such as family pieces etc.

++Tag List++

@ModifiedRabbit (breadcrumbs for myself lol)
9bcb08ec-707c-45cd-96f4-15e09d93ad28_zpshwnxsqsv.jpg
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1830015
@ModifiedRabbit friendly bump; your art's great but I'm poor ;__; hope you get sales! :D
@ModifiedRabbit friendly bump; your art's great but I'm poor ;__; hope you get sales! :D
osuxvtf_by_deltadarklightdragon-da3lzvb.png
@DeltaDarklight Aww thank you~ :3
Im hoping so too! Id charge less if i could! Dx
I just cant atm. Maybe sometime down the road, when im getting a particularly nice boom in business off site, ill have a sale. =P

Also adding sketch prices and busts/headshot prices. =]
Hopefully that variety helps people with less treasure to snag some art! =]
@DeltaDarklight Aww thank you~ :3
Im hoping so too! Id charge less if i could! Dx
I just cant atm. Maybe sometime down the road, when im getting a particularly nice boom in business off site, ill have a sale. =P

Also adding sketch prices and busts/headshot prices. =]
Hopefully that variety helps people with less treasure to snag some art! =]
@ModifiedRabbit

Really interested in your colored busts - but do you have more examples? Maybe a few of a colored bust?
@ModifiedRabbit

Really interested in your colored busts - but do you have more examples? Maybe a few of a colored bust?
I planned each charted course
Each careful step along the byway
Oh, and more, much more than this
I did it my way
@Chero I dont have any of FR dragons yet (i just started my shop) but I do have some anthro bust examples, if youd like to see those. I can message them to you.
@Chero I dont have any of FR dragons yet (i just started my shop) but I do have some anthro bust examples, if youd like to see those. I can message them to you.
@modifiedrabbit
Yes, I'd love to see some. Feel free to send me a PM!
@modifiedrabbit
Yes, I'd love to see some. Feel free to send me a PM!
I planned each charted course
Each careful step along the byway
Oh, and more, much more than this
I did it my way
@Chero Will do now. =]
@Chero Will do now. =]
@ModifiedRabbit
Hey I'm interested, but do you only do FR dragons? because I'd love it if you could draw my fursona. ;w;
@ModifiedRabbit
Hey I'm interested, but do you only do FR dragons? because I'd love it if you could draw my fursona. ;w;
@Reyalin For treasure or gems etc, yes, i will only do FR dragons.
I DO, however, actually do commission work off site. Its my job. =P
I actually get commissioned to draw furry characters quite often and could give you my FA to look at (if you have one) or show you samples of those in the inbox, if you are interested in commissioning me offsite. Though, that would cost real money at my normal prices. (which is usually around $35USD+ For a full body color piece, and varying other prices and such.)
@Reyalin For treasure or gems etc, yes, i will only do FR dragons.
I DO, however, actually do commission work off site. Its my job. =P
I actually get commissioned to draw furry characters quite often and could give you my FA to look at (if you have one) or show you samples of those in the inbox, if you are interested in commissioning me offsite. Though, that would cost real money at my normal prices. (which is usually around $35USD+ For a full body color piece, and varying other prices and such.)
@ModifiedRabbit ooh can I see your FA? :o I have no money at the moment but I may be able to buy something in the future! As for here, can I get an adult bust / waist up of Gaston?: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12786157] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/127862/12786157_350.png[/img] [/url]
@ModifiedRabbit ooh can I see your FA? :o I have no money at the moment but I may be able to buy something in the future!
As for here, can I get an adult bust / waist up of Gaston?:

12786157_350.png
1 2 3