Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Prismatic Treasures Hatchery
1 2 ... 97 98 99 100 101 ... 328 329
@RLisa Thank you so much :D
@RLisa Thank you so much :D
@DannieU
Could you add me to the Pinglist for Eyeliner Slip and Stained Black Lace? Thank you!
@DannieU
Could you add me to the Pinglist for Eyeliner Slip and Stained Black Lace? Thank you!
10rtn40.jpg
@NobleHazard Absolutely :D I'll go right ahead and add you to the list. You are very welcome, and thanks so much for your interest.
@NobleHazard Absolutely :D I'll go right ahead and add you to the list. You are very welcome, and thanks so much for your interest.
[center][b][u]New Breeding Pair[/u][/b][/center] Yup, I jumped right on those new genes. I absolutely adore them. Going to have to watch my spending for a bit or my Petals savings will suffer, but I have no regrets. These guys already have two eggs on the nest, so hopefully they'll start paying for themselves soon. First pick of the nest is also up for grabs. Here they are: [img]http://i1078.photobucket.com/albums/w499/DannieU/Savannah%20Nights%20Breeding%20Card_zps7wf0qxsi.png[/img] (Yes, I know the chart says 'basic' in a few places, but that's because the site I used doesn't have giraffe/hex yet. Those are the genes, though, with 100% certainty.) @glowb @TheFallenCherry @reyofsun @lackingsanity @Firun @Caritas @RedHeadCaitlin @Zlaticko @WhiteYveltal @NekoTheKat @candygoth12 @adrienne1614 @MoonsEnvoy @OctaviaBlake @Madmelon @Whirlwind678 @InsaneDachshund @C4nnibal @HollyBerry @Morphina @Azremiel @DraweeDragon @LHshey @RLisa @EmrysPendragon @ClarkeGriffin @Ljr21 @rebelbone @SkeletonKey @wolfywox @mibykurl @MochaMiel @BrawlyCarter @aelith @poprock945 @Holographic @Cindee @WynterDragen @Geekgirl @AstroNot @Faustien @annonymousspoon @ouranographer @cmf25 @tinyangrycheezit @TheSuperCookie @IndigoPi @Dhay @Karmel @hoothootx3 @xxace @FireflyRhapsody
New Breeding Pair

Yup, I jumped right on those new genes. I absolutely adore them. Going to have to watch my spending for a bit or my Petals savings will suffer, but I have no regrets. These guys already have two eggs on the nest, so hopefully they'll start paying for themselves soon. First pick of the nest is also up for grabs. Here they are:

Savannah%20Nights%20Breeding%20Card_zps7wf0qxsi.png

(Yes, I know the chart says 'basic' in a few places, but that's because the site I used doesn't have giraffe/hex yet. Those are the genes, though, with 100% certainty.)

@glowb @TheFallenCherry @reyofsun @lackingsanity @Firun @Caritas @RedHeadCaitlin @Zlaticko @WhiteYveltal @NekoTheKat @candygoth12 @adrienne1614 @MoonsEnvoy @OctaviaBlake @Madmelon @Whirlwind678 @InsaneDachshund @C4nnibal @HollyBerry @Morphina @Azremiel @DraweeDragon @LHshey @RLisa @EmrysPendragon @ClarkeGriffin @Ljr21 @rebelbone @SkeletonKey @wolfywox @mibykurl @MochaMiel @BrawlyCarter @aelith @poprock945 @Holographic @Cindee @WynterDragen @Geekgirl @AstroNot @Faustien @annonymousspoon @ouranographer @cmf25 @tinyangrycheezit @TheSuperCookie @IndigoPi @Dhay @Karmel @hoothootx3 @xxace @FireflyRhapsody
@DannieU - I'd like to buy their first pick! <3
@DannieU - I'd like to buy their first pick! <3
eJ5KkaC.png
rhDH6WQ.pnguWdS4Po.pngyOEpbZt.png
nHFmCEX.png
IpnTdDW.png0tNN37N.pngGsPNOil.png
a4Vhyp9.pngbD4NknM.png
@annonymousspoon Sure :D And glad you like them. I'll go register the first pick when the payment's come through.
@annonymousspoon Sure :D And glad you like them. I'll go register the first pick when the payment's come through.
@DannieU
Oh my gosh, I love your high-contrast 'Claws! Could you please put me on the pinglist for Soot Crusted Jewels (lemon/obsidian hatchlings only) Technocticolour Dreams, Baby Blues, Eyeliner Slip, and Fragile Elements?
@DannieU
Oh my gosh, I love your high-contrast 'Claws! Could you please put me on the pinglist for Soot Crusted Jewels (lemon/obsidian hatchlings only) Technocticolour Dreams, Baby Blues, Eyeliner Slip, and Fragile Elements?
Quetzal - 22 - Any Pronouns - Autistic - GLaDOS fan- Sci-Fi Artist and Writer
@QuetzalQueen Aw, thank you so much :D So happy you like them. And I absolutely can. I'll go right ahead and add you to those lists.
@QuetzalQueen Aw, thank you so much :D So happy you like them. And I absolutely can. I'll go right ahead and add you to those lists.
@DannieU
Did not even notice the new gene untill I saw your post, and wow it's gorgeous! I'm looking forward to the hatchlings :D
@DannieU
Did not even notice the new gene untill I saw your post, and wow it's gorgeous! I'm looking forward to the hatchlings :D
?url=https%3A%2F%2Fcherry-brightspot.s3.amazonaws.com%2F37%2Fd4%2F11e566c3411dba1bcf31636eb28e%2Fshutterstock-354499625.jpg

9jOAny1.png
[center][img]http://oi65.tinypic.com/fopzso.jpg[/img][/center]
fopzso.jpg
ay60wx_th.jpgsood4j_th.jpg2nrivpd_th.jpg2gsiwoz_th.jpg
1 2 ... 97 98 99 100 101 ... 328 329