Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Prismatic Treasures Hatchery
1 2 ... 99 100 101 102 103 ... 328 329
@NekoTheKat Yup. Now I just have to try to make the treasure back so I'll still have enough for my plans when petals come along.
@NekoTheKat Yup. Now I just have to try to make the treasure back so I'll still have enough for my plans when petals come along.
@DannieU kewl :)
@DannieU kewl :)
@NekoTheKat Yup :D I'll start having lair space issues soon if I'm not careful, though.
@NekoTheKat Yup :D I'll start having lair space issues soon if I'm not careful, though.
@DannieU

My goodness these are all so beautiful... May I be put on the ping lists for Baby Blues, Colour Blind, and Soot Crusted Jewels please?
@DannieU

My goodness these are all so beautiful... May I be put on the ping lists for Baby Blues, Colour Blind, and Soot Crusted Jewels please?
+++++++++++++++++++++++++ zxVYo5d.png
JvUa9ma.png
qjxrAwx.png
ll0CfnD.png
FObX7rS.png
++++++++++++++++++ FveH2Mn.png
@DannieU lolz ditto bout that
@DannieU lolz ditto bout that
@TorielDreemurr Aw, thank you. Glad you like them :D And of course you may. I'll go right ahead and add you to those lists.
@TorielDreemurr Aw, thank you. Glad you like them :D And of course you may. I'll go right ahead and add you to those lists.
@NekoTheKat Glad you understand. What's really annoying is the fact that my lair expansions are upwards of 1mil treasure by now :(
@NekoTheKat Glad you understand. What's really annoying is the fact that my lair expansions are upwards of 1mil treasure by now :(
Thank you! :D
Thank you! :D
+++++++++++++++++++++++++ zxVYo5d.png
JvUa9ma.png
qjxrAwx.png
ll0CfnD.png
FObX7rS.png
++++++++++++++++++ FveH2Mn.png
@DannieU WHAT!? I just got a upgrade for 150k :I
@DannieU WHAT!? I just got a upgrade for 150k :I
@NekoTheKat The last expansion on page seven is 975kt if I remember correctly. All of a sudden, they get really expensive.
@NekoTheKat The last expansion on page seven is 975kt if I remember correctly. All of a sudden, they get really expensive.
1 2 ... 99 100 101 102 103 ... 328 329