Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Low on Money.
Um, hello. I'm really, really low on money right now, my dragons are starving, and I have used up all of my food/ item turns. What in the world should I do??
Um, hello. I'm really, really low on money right now, my dragons are starving, and I have used up all of my food/ item turns. What in the world should I do??
@AnyaWaltz
Artifracture in the Fairgrounds can easily earn you over 30k treasure in half an hour.
@AnyaWaltz
Artifracture in the Fairgrounds can easily earn you over 30k treasure in half an hour.
FR_Comm.png
a
foxofwonders.png __TDmCtlK.png __instagram-logo.png __Twitter_logo_bird_transparent_png.png __FR+9
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png
@Foxofwonders Yep, the problem is my device does not support flash :(
@Foxofwonders Yep, the problem is my device does not support flash :(
@AnyaWaltz
In that case, I'd ask in your flight forums whereas there's a 'soup kitchen' of some sort.
@AnyaWaltz
In that case, I'd ask in your flight forums whereas there's a 'soup kitchen' of some sort.
FR_Comm.png
a
foxofwonders.png __TDmCtlK.png __instagram-logo.png __Twitter_logo_bird_transparent_png.png __FR+9
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png
@Foxofwonders OK! :)
@Foxofwonders OK! :)
@AnyaWaltz Hello there! Checking your Flight Sales forum for a food bank or soup kitchen type thread is an excellent idea. I just also wanted to pop in and say that the games in the Fairgrounds don't run on Flash. They work on HTML5. Flash is just for the music, which you can mute. :)
@AnyaWaltz Hello there! Checking your Flight Sales forum for a food bank or soup kitchen type thread is an excellent idea. I just also wanted to pop in and say that the games in the Fairgrounds don't run on Flash. They work on HTML5. Flash is just for the music, which you can mute. :)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
Thank goodness!!!
Thank goodness!!!
@AnyaWaltz

If you have dragons that are able to fight, take them into the Training fields in the Coli and grind for food also works. You'll get plenty without having to spend gathering turns on food.
@AnyaWaltz

If you have dragons that are able to fight, take them into the Training fields in the Coli and grind for food also works. You'll get plenty without having to spend gathering turns on food.
vUH4HYR.png Adult & Hatchling Fodders Sale
Buying Gems 1:825
Send CR or PM