Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Puttin on the ritz!
1 2 3 4 5
*Applause* Well done, all! This was fun. =)
*Applause* Well done, all! This was fun. =)
@AutobotJazz Whoah, thanks! It means a lot, especially when all the others are so dapper too. Hat tipping to you all!

@Lundlaeva thank you, working on getting more! One of my friends, can't remember who, decided to do something similar but opposite with lots of misses (MissFortune etc.), I think they have some sirs too but I was first haha :P
@AutobotJazz Whoah, thanks! It means a lot, especially when all the others are so dapper too. Hat tipping to you all!

@Lundlaeva thank you, working on getting more! One of my friends, can't remember who, decided to do something similar but opposite with lots of misses (MissFortune etc.), I think they have some sirs too but I was first haha :P
66MHIIb.png
Hey there Katz, just thought I'd poke this forum again with an idea! Stephan and I enjoyed th' last contest so much, we're considerin' a Easter contest in April. Would anybot be interested in joinin' and make Easter themed dragons in a friendly competition?

Many thanks,
Jazz

Hey there Katz, just thought I'd poke this forum again with an idea! Stephan and I enjoyed th' last contest so much, we're considerin' a Easter contest in April. Would anybot be interested in joinin' and make Easter themed dragons in a friendly competition?

Many thanks,
Jazz

giphy.gif
1 2 3 4 5