Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | *[CLOSED]Humanoid OC/Gijinka Headshots!*
1 2
@fancymermen Do you require payment upfront, or afterwards? Order fooorrrm: Name: Lavender Link to reference or reference photo of character here [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20637668] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/206377/20637668_350.png[/img] [/url] Any specific way they should be facing/ facial expression to make: I guess fierce or something. Whatever seems the best. I don't have much experience in detailing humanoids so xD Any important specific details: Arcane theme- so lots of glowing pinks, and the arcane emblem on her forehead Favorite movie!: Lol this is a hard one. I guess one of them is Ratatouille <3
@fancymermen
Do you require payment upfront, or afterwards?
Order fooorrrm:
Name: Lavender
Link to reference or reference photo of character here

20637668_350.png

Any specific way they should be facing/ facial expression to make: I guess fierce or something. Whatever seems the best. I don't have much experience in detailing humanoids so xD
Any important specific details: Arcane theme- so lots of glowing pinks, and the arcane emblem on her forehead
Favorite movie!: Lol this is a hard one. I guess one of them is Ratatouille <3
Laurel%20for%20lackingsanity_zps2rcw5alo.png

QmlGS5S.png[/url
@fancymermen
aaaa thanks for pinging!! ;w;
here's the form!!

Name: Helithius
Link to reference or reference photo of character here: x x x x
Any specific way they should be facing/ facial expression to make: anything that shows him being irritated/grumpy! or disgusted :D he's always grumpy!
Any important specific details: he's always wearing a high neck black shirt, black headband, and he's got two little scars under his left eye (right when facing us), and he's constantly got bags under his eyes from lack of sleep ; w ;
Favorite movie!: spirited away!! ;w ; it's so lovely!

let me know when to send the treasure your way or if you need any more refs!!~ ;w ; thank you!!
@fancymermen
aaaa thanks for pinging!! ;w;
here's the form!!

Name: Helithius
Link to reference or reference photo of character here: x x x x
Any specific way they should be facing/ facial expression to make: anything that shows him being irritated/grumpy! or disgusted :D he's always grumpy!
Any important specific details: he's always wearing a high neck black shirt, black headband, and he's got two little scars under his left eye (right when facing us), and he's constantly got bags under his eyes from lack of sleep ; w ;
Favorite movie!: spirited away!! ;w ; it's so lovely!

let me know when to send the treasure your way or if you need any more refs!!~ ;w ; thank you!!
3a2eEFc.gif
@Fancymermen Are you still open? :O if not, can I be put on a wait/pinglist?
@Fancymermen Are you still open? :O if not, can I be put on a wait/pinglist?
EARTHSHAKER_sig.png
would love a slot whn available!
Order fooorrrm:
Name: Quinn
http://toyhou.se/284553.quinn
Any specific way they should be facing/ facial expression to make: up to you!!
Any important specific details: he looks quite young and delicate, so dont make his feautures too sharp but still not round ples
Favorite movie!: literally any completely stupid english comedy
would love a slot whn available!
Order fooorrrm:
Name: Quinn
http://toyhou.se/284553.quinn
Any specific way they should be facing/ facial expression to make: up to you!!
Any important specific details: he looks quite young and delicate, so dont make his feautures too sharp but still not round ples
Favorite movie!: literally any completely stupid english comedy
JamY3Ke.png
@Vekusen @RaisingCain @PhoenixFlame

You guys are good to go, please send payment and I'll be done asap! :')

@lackingsanity

As it states in my rules, I require payment upfront, you get a refund if I don't finish your commission! My slots are full, so I'll ping you when I open again! :o

@Honintoman @vemeot

You're both on the pinglist!! Thank you for your interest!
@Vekusen @RaisingCain @PhoenixFlame

You guys are good to go, please send payment and I'll be done asap! :')

@lackingsanity

As it states in my rules, I require payment upfront, you get a refund if I don't finish your commission! My slots are full, so I'll ping you when I open again! :o

@Honintoman @vemeot

You're both on the pinglist!! Thank you for your interest!
@fancymermen
aaa super, thank you!
payment has been sent! hopefully it's reached you :D
@fancymermen
aaa super, thank you!
payment has been sent! hopefully it's reached you :D
3a2eEFc.gif
@fancymermen
i also sent payment....and bought one of your hatchlings oops lol
@fancymermen
i also sent payment....and bought one of your hatchlings oops lol
FlameCallerBanner_zpsda0ac48e.png
@fancymermen thanks!
@fancymermen thanks!
EARTHSHAKER_sig.png
@fancymermen Could I get on your treasure pinglist, please? OvO And going off of that, would I fill out a form and ping you with it now, or wait until you ping me off of the pinglist?
@fancymermen Could I get on your treasure pinglist, please? OvO And going off of that, would I fill out a form and ping you with it now, or wait until you ping me off of the pinglist?
@fancymermen

thanks so much for your patience, sending the treasure your way now!
@fancymermen

thanks so much for your patience, sending the treasure your way now!
kJ7P36i.png 899b13958bd8dd6201cfc8808fbe7689b2ce2e3d.pngKDzH3q9.png
1 2