Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RP Training Grounds (open, all welcome!)
1 2 ... 269 270 271 272 273 ... 2283 2284
"Alright", said Ehlek in an almost monotone voice. "Let's go." Ehlek was almost excited for this, he was raised in the Plauge flight before being adopted into The Assemblage of Wildlife Studies. His caiman chirped aggressively at the large owl, and backed up. (( @dragongirlkatie @evolution2 , also, @evolution2 , could you please stop with the god modding? You can't influence another characters actions unless they're your character, or you get permission from the owner of the character. I'm not trying to be rude but it's getting annoying. ))
"Alright", said Ehlek in an almost monotone voice. "Let's go." Ehlek was almost excited for this, he was raised in the Plauge flight before being adopted into The Assemblage of Wildlife Studies. His caiman chirped aggressively at the large owl, and backed up. (( @dragongirlkatie @evolution2 , also, @evolution2 , could you please stop with the god modding? You can't influence another characters actions unless they're your character, or you get permission from the owner of the character. I'm not trying to be rude but it's getting annoying. ))
Ehlek, Alpha-Male of the Talons of the Rosetail
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=223402&tab=dragon&did=21000611
@TheCrayfishLord

Whooooooooopsies sorry! You'll have to excuse me; I'm completely new to RPing and also, I'm not able to access the rules lately - my stupid computer logged me out and then quit Chrome "unexpectedly". (Yeah, right, computer. You hate me; I know that. But c'mon! Quitting Chrome and then shutting down for half an hour straight?! With two {typed!} essays due the next day?! ...I'll quit complaining now... O.o) So just ignore everything about that "mind bauble" unless you want it to happen/have no problem with it. (Also, Spring's been pestering me about having a powerful part in a RP, and so I finally put him in this.)

@TheCrayfishLord @DragongirlKatie

Spring lifted his golden wings, powerfully flapping them to gain altitude. "Alrighty then; let's go." Wilde, however, remained on the ground. "My familiar won't be flying with us," Spring explained. "Due to injuries he acquired during a fight with a Manticore, he's not capable of flight anymore. But, however, he can follow us from the ground. He's a pretty swift runner, and he can also glide short distances as well."

The Fae turned in the direction of the Scarred Wasteland. "Let's go."
@TheCrayfishLord

Whooooooooopsies sorry! You'll have to excuse me; I'm completely new to RPing and also, I'm not able to access the rules lately - my stupid computer logged me out and then quit Chrome "unexpectedly". (Yeah, right, computer. You hate me; I know that. But c'mon! Quitting Chrome and then shutting down for half an hour straight?! With two {typed!} essays due the next day?! ...I'll quit complaining now... O.o) So just ignore everything about that "mind bauble" unless you want it to happen/have no problem with it. (Also, Spring's been pestering me about having a powerful part in a RP, and so I finally put him in this.)

@TheCrayfishLord @DragongirlKatie

Spring lifted his golden wings, powerfully flapping them to gain altitude. "Alrighty then; let's go." Wilde, however, remained on the ground. "My familiar won't be flying with us," Spring explained. "Due to injuries he acquired during a fight with a Manticore, he's not capable of flight anymore. But, however, he can follow us from the ground. He's a pretty swift runner, and he can also glide short distances as well."

The Fae turned in the direction of the Scarred Wasteland. "Let's go."
ink2.png 20
fr+0
Nitro turned with the gold Fae and stopped a minute, she glanced at the Mirror and hovered, waiting for him to get into to air. However, she was aware that many Mirrors had trouble on the wing, as she had two of them in her clan. She didn't say anything in case she was wrong.
She stroked her black and white scarf. It was strongly knitted, and rather soft.
The hummingbird impatiently huffed, she was eager to get a move on.
Nitro took no notice of her pouting and kept in her position.

( @Evolution2 @TheCrayFishLord )
Nitro turned with the gold Fae and stopped a minute, she glanced at the Mirror and hovered, waiting for him to get into to air. However, she was aware that many Mirrors had trouble on the wing, as she had two of them in her clan. She didn't say anything in case she was wrong.
She stroked her black and white scarf. It was strongly knitted, and rather soft.
The hummingbird impatiently huffed, she was eager to get a move on.
Nitro took no notice of her pouting and kept in her position.

( @Evolution2 @TheCrayFishLord )
6XD7O.gif A301c.gif aEjwp.gif
(( Alright, Thanks! I knew you weren't doing it intentionally, just some confusion associated with just starting. It happened to me in my earlier days of RPing too @evolution2 )) Ehlek glanced at the two dragons, and then started to talk. "I'll glide.", he said somewhat hesitantly. He glanced at his caiman, "I'm faster at gliding than flying, plus, my caiman has a fear of heights." The small reptile slowly climbed onto the Mirror's back and hung on closely. (( @evolution2 @dragongirlkatie ))
(( Alright, Thanks! I knew you weren't doing it intentionally, just some confusion associated with just starting. It happened to me in my earlier days of RPing too @evolution2 )) Ehlek glanced at the two dragons, and then started to talk. "I'll glide.", he said somewhat hesitantly. He glanced at his caiman, "I'm faster at gliding than flying, plus, my caiman has a fear of heights." The small reptile slowly climbed onto the Mirror's back and hung on closely. (( @evolution2 @dragongirlkatie ))
( @Evolution2 )

Flare flapped her large orange wings hard, struggling against the winds. The bright orange imperial glanced over her shoulder and called impatiently to her companions, "Syrilla! Riptide! Will you PLEASE hurry it up already?"
Riptide chuckled deeply, speeding up a little, but not enough to keep the she-dragon satisfied.
Syrilla glared at Flare. "I'm trying alright? You imperials think you're SOOO big and tough! How about trying to use your brains for a cha-"
Riptide slapped his azure tail over the tiger-like coatl's mouth. "That's enough, Syrilla. We're here to learn, not fight. You understand?"
Syrilla shot him a look of fury but fell silent.
The powerful blue imperial caught up with Flare with a few beats of his wings. "Try not to bate her, okay?" he murmured to her. "You know she's new, and young."
"Whatever."
Riptide sighed almost inaudibly.
Syrilla flapped past them, shooting a mischievous glance over her shoulder. "Hey guys! Try to keep-"
Syrilla slammed into Nitro with thud. She fell to the ground, though luckily was only a few feet above it anyway.
Riptide hastily landed beside her and stood protectively over her, eyeing Nitro warily.
Flare landed beside him, blue eyes flashing a warning.
"Who are you?" asked Riptide, voice neutral.
( @Evolution2 )

Flare flapped her large orange wings hard, struggling against the winds. The bright orange imperial glanced over her shoulder and called impatiently to her companions, "Syrilla! Riptide! Will you PLEASE hurry it up already?"
Riptide chuckled deeply, speeding up a little, but not enough to keep the she-dragon satisfied.
Syrilla glared at Flare. "I'm trying alright? You imperials think you're SOOO big and tough! How about trying to use your brains for a cha-"
Riptide slapped his azure tail over the tiger-like coatl's mouth. "That's enough, Syrilla. We're here to learn, not fight. You understand?"
Syrilla shot him a look of fury but fell silent.
The powerful blue imperial caught up with Flare with a few beats of his wings. "Try not to bate her, okay?" he murmured to her. "You know she's new, and young."
"Whatever."
Riptide sighed almost inaudibly.
Syrilla flapped past them, shooting a mischievous glance over her shoulder. "Hey guys! Try to keep-"
Syrilla slammed into Nitro with thud. She fell to the ground, though luckily was only a few feet above it anyway.
Riptide hastily landed beside her and stood protectively over her, eyeing Nitro warily.
Flare landed beside him, blue eyes flashing a warning.
"Who are you?" asked Riptide, voice neutral.
bHeX9bv.png[/url][/center]

BPpOUJu.png[/center]

OozkoKt.png
@WillowtheWisp @DragongirlKatie @TheCrayfishLord

Spring leapt protectively in front of Nitro, spreading his golden wings wide to shield her from possible attacks. "Ehlek, summon Wilde! Just whistle and he'll come! " The Fae glared at Riptide and his companions." The question here is, who are you? And why did you attack Nitro? If you mean us harm, then you'll answer to me. Speak!"
@WillowtheWisp @DragongirlKatie @TheCrayfishLord

Spring leapt protectively in front of Nitro, spreading his golden wings wide to shield her from possible attacks. "Ehlek, summon Wilde! Just whistle and he'll come! " The Fae glared at Riptide and his companions." The question here is, who are you? And why did you attack Nitro? If you mean us harm, then you'll answer to me. Speak!"
ink2.png 20
fr+0
@Evolution2

Riptide lowered his wings slightly, but before he could say anything, Flare sprang forward, fangs bared.
"Don't you dare talk to Riptide like that! He could-"
Riptide slapped his tail to her mouth.
"Forgive my companion," he said. "She's new at this. We mean you no harm. Syrilla didn't mean to attack you. She just wasn't looking where she was going. All young ones do stupid things sometimes. And Syrilla is a week old."
"Who're you calling stupid?" Syrilla asked indignantly, getting to her paws.
Riptide ignored her. "We're headed to the ridgeback, Annelyse's training grounds. My name is Riptide, and this is Syrilla and Flare."
Riptide dipped his head respectfully to Spring.
@Evolution2

Riptide lowered his wings slightly, but before he could say anything, Flare sprang forward, fangs bared.
"Don't you dare talk to Riptide like that! He could-"
Riptide slapped his tail to her mouth.
"Forgive my companion," he said. "She's new at this. We mean you no harm. Syrilla didn't mean to attack you. She just wasn't looking where she was going. All young ones do stupid things sometimes. And Syrilla is a week old."
"Who're you calling stupid?" Syrilla asked indignantly, getting to her paws.
Riptide ignored her. "We're headed to the ridgeback, Annelyse's training grounds. My name is Riptide, and this is Syrilla and Flare."
Riptide dipped his head respectfully to Spring.
bHeX9bv.png[/url][/center]

BPpOUJu.png[/center]

OozkoKt.png
@Wolfunicorn

Breaker returned the smile.

"As can I." He responded. "Though I will have a few more requirements to fulfill before my time here is over." He finished regretfully.

He was unsure how to continue the conversation, or if she would even want to continue. He decided he should at least try before jumping to conclusions and farewells.

"Could I ask about your clan?" He inquired in a way that he hoped was not particularly blunt or impolite.
@Wolfunicorn

Breaker returned the smile.

"As can I." He responded. "Though I will have a few more requirements to fulfill before my time here is over." He finished regretfully.

He was unsure how to continue the conversation, or if she would even want to continue. He decided he should at least try before jumping to conclusions and farewells.

"Could I ask about your clan?" He inquired in a way that he hoped was not particularly blunt or impolite.
@guildmastrSilver

“Of course, but my time is running short. I need to get back before night fall,” Morsky replied glancing up at the Sun
@guildmastrSilver

“Of course, but my time is running short. I need to get back before night fall,” Morsky replied glancing up at the Sun
tumblr_inline_og4w9jbSa31r9ez7h_500.png
Ehlek prepared to fight as soon as Syrilla ran into Nitro. However, he soon entered a more relaxed state as soon as Riptide explained everything. He glanced at the trio, and then inserted himself into the conversation, "Well then, now that that's over, let me introduce my self, I am Ehlek, a member of the Assemblage of Wildlife Studies." He paused to catch his breath, than continued, "We were headed towards the Plauge flight to find a caiman, like the one I have right here." He glanced at his Tropical Caiman, who glanced back at his master attentively. (( @willowthewisp @evolution2 @dragongirlkatie ))
Ehlek prepared to fight as soon as Syrilla ran into Nitro. However, he soon entered a more relaxed state as soon as Riptide explained everything. He glanced at the trio, and then inserted himself into the conversation, "Well then, now that that's over, let me introduce my self, I am Ehlek, a member of the Assemblage of Wildlife Studies." He paused to catch his breath, than continued, "We were headed towards the Plauge flight to find a caiman, like the one I have right here." He glanced at his Tropical Caiman, who glanced back at his master attentively. (( @willowthewisp @evolution2 @dragongirlkatie ))
1 2 ... 269 270 271 272 273 ... 2283 2284