Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Mystic's Hatchery REOPENING
1 2 3 4
[quote name="thetinyshiloh" date=2016-02-26 21:14:18] Can I be on the pinglist for Kensei and Kailee? MysticalBlueRose [/quote] Sure! I'll add you once I'm on the laptop :)
thetinyshiloh wrote on 2016-02-26:
Can I be on the pinglist for Kensei and Kailee?

MysticalBlueRose

Sure! I'll add you once I'm on the laptop :)
@MysticalBlueRose

In love with your Sky/Pink/Banana pearlcatcher c: is she still available?
I'll send a crossroad just the same~
@MysticalBlueRose

@MysticalBlueRose

(or) would you prefer gems ?
@MysticalBlueRose

(or) would you prefer gems ?
[quote name="Laeca" date=2016-03-02 14:04:30] MysticalBlueRose In love with your Sky/Pink/Banana pearlcatcher c: is she still available? I'll send a crossroad just the same~ [/quote] Glad you like her! :) I accepted the trade! Thank you! ^^ I hope you enjoy her :3
Laeca wrote on 2016-03-02:
MysticalBlueRose

Glad you like her! :)
I accepted the trade! Thank you! ^^ I hope you enjoy her :3
@MythicalBlueRose

Could I be on the pinglist for "Orion and Icy" once they have a clutch?
@MythicalBlueRose

[quote name="Clide" date=2016-03-05 19:38:23] MythicalBlueRose Could I be on the pinglist for "Orion and Icy" once they have a clutch? [/quote] Added!
Clide wrote on 2016-03-05:
MythicalBlueRose

Added!
@MysticalBlueRose

Hi, you have a beautiful hatchery! Would you like to be affiliates? Ive got my own in my signature :)
@MysticalBlueRose

Hi, you have a beautiful hatchery! Would you like to be affiliates? Ive got my own in my signature :)
icon_zps1onmrhbx.pngquetzalcoatl_hatchery_sig_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9wcqgp.png
[quote name="MikayD18" date=2016-03-14 17:25:14] MysticalBlueRose Hi, you have a beautiful hatchery! Would you like to be affiliates? Ive got my own in my signature :) [/quote] Hi, I'd love to be affiliates! :) Mine is in my signature, too. I'm not too fancy when it comes to graphics, haha.
MikayD18 wrote on 2016-03-14:

MysticalBlueRose

Hi, I'd love to be affiliates! :) Mine is in my signature, too. I'm not too fancy when it comes to graphics, haha.
@MysticalBlueRose can I be on ur afflite list?
[quote name="NekoTheKat" date=2016-03-16 10:23:50] @MysticalBlueRose can I be on ur afflite list? [/quote] Sure! I'll add you now :)
NekoTheKat wrote on 2016-03-16:

Sure! I'll add you now :)
1 2 3 4