Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | I'm not even new
1 2 3 4 5 6
@bonecuffs

I'd love to commission more people but jeeze i'm like. Broke ._."
(All the suffering in the w o r l d )

I know System of a Down! I listen to specifically B.Y.O.B quite a bit ;D
Most of my rock music tastes are usually more like indie/alternative rock I guess? Some would call it "emo" in some cases. Like idk, fallout boy, Panic at the disco, linkin park, get scared, hollywood undead and that stuff? But my musical taste is very hard to list out i'll... listen to anything honestly XD Just about, at least. I'm not too picky.

@bonecuffs

I'd love to commission more people but jeeze i'm like. Broke ._."
(All the suffering in the w o r l d )

I know System of a Down! I listen to specifically B.Y.O.B quite a bit ;D
Most of my rock music tastes are usually more like indie/alternative rock I guess? Some would call it "emo" in some cases. Like idk, fallout boy, Panic at the disco, linkin park, get scared, hollywood undead and that stuff? But my musical taste is very hard to list out i'll... listen to anything honestly XD Just about, at least. I'm not too picky.

FuOn3WY.png
@NightmaresArise

i feel that. > <

ooh i've listened to all of those! i like them all too. :p
any favorite songs?
@NightmaresArise

i feel that. > <

ooh i've listened to all of those! i like them all too. :p
any favorite songs?
@bonecuffs

Aa, I like most of the songs by those people!
I guess Sarcasm by Get Scared and Uma Thurman by fallout boy? This is Gospel, and the emperor's new clothes by p!atd. Not necessarily my FAVORITES, but those are some I could think of on the spot!
@bonecuffs

Aa, I like most of the songs by those people!
I guess Sarcasm by Get Scared and Uma Thurman by fallout boy? This is Gospel, and the emperor's new clothes by p!atd. Not necessarily my FAVORITES, but those are some I could think of on the spot!
FuOn3WY.png
@NightmaresArise

Nice!! I really like all of those, actually, ahhh.
If you're into alternative though, NiN and Tool might be a good find. I got into them around the same time I listened to SOAD. :0
@NightmaresArise

Nice!! I really like all of those, actually, ahhh.
If you're into alternative though, NiN and Tool might be a good find. I got into them around the same time I listened to SOAD. :0
@bonecuffs

I will definitely look into them, I love finding new music to listen to! X3
Music's like, life.
Also, did you get my PM? :o
@bonecuffs

I will definitely look into them, I love finding new music to listen to! X3
Music's like, life.
Also, did you get my PM? :o
FuOn3WY.png
@NightmaresArise

Sounds good! You should tell me what you think of them. :0

Oh! Yes I did! Your art is absolutely wonderful, it's really good!!
@NightmaresArise

Sounds good! You should tell me what you think of them. :0

Oh! Yes I did! Your art is absolutely wonderful, it's really good!!
@NightmaresArise

Hello there! I also like dogs and have crippling social anxiety that makes me feel awkward posting in the forums. Nice to meet you. And Tundras are pretty sweet--I haven't been around for long but it always seems to me they don't get enough love. They're just so cute and fluffy.
@NightmaresArise

Hello there! I also like dogs and have crippling social anxiety that makes me feel awkward posting in the forums. Nice to meet you. And Tundras are pretty sweet--I haven't been around for long but it always seems to me they don't get enough love. They're just so cute and fluffy.
eq6zQ9M.png
eswSnrS.png
nupGNag.png
40kx151.png
Kyle BMbHYAh.png
ikTPgzn.png
rsCzY87.png
WtQy0hm.png
@bonecuffs

Welp sorry for the late-ish response!
aaaaaaa Thank you so much >w<!

I love your style though :'D
@bonecuffs

Welp sorry for the late-ish response!
aaaaaaa Thank you so much >w<!

I love your style though :'D
FuOn3WY.png
@chronoimp

Hi!! Forums are terrifying yet sorta really fun aaa?
Nice to meet you too :'D How long have you been on the site?
It always seems to be the "cool" dragons who get all the love. Wildclaws, Imperials, Mirrors, Skydancers, etc. But tundras are fluffy and so ADORable <3!
@chronoimp

Hi!! Forums are terrifying yet sorta really fun aaa?
Nice to meet you too :'D How long have you been on the site?
It always seems to be the "cool" dragons who get all the love. Wildclaws, Imperials, Mirrors, Skydancers, etc. But tundras are fluffy and so ADORable <3!
FuOn3WY.png
@NightmaresArise

Agreed! I joined in the last registration period--I had some friends a while ago who were on the site, they weren't close friends, but I was curious and I'd been really, really into neopets when I was a kid, so I checked the website every once in a while for a couple of years until, to my surprise, I finally caught a window where they were accepting new members. Apparently it was 2/6, so this would be my one month-iversary of joining! Fun. How about you, how long have you been around?

I do love the wildclaws and imperials and skydancers, for sure, but there's room for cute dragons too! Like tundras and also like snappers. Their cute little faces get me every time.
@NightmaresArise

Agreed! I joined in the last registration period--I had some friends a while ago who were on the site, they weren't close friends, but I was curious and I'd been really, really into neopets when I was a kid, so I checked the website every once in a while for a couple of years until, to my surprise, I finally caught a window where they were accepting new members. Apparently it was 2/6, so this would be my one month-iversary of joining! Fun. How about you, how long have you been around?

I do love the wildclaws and imperials and skydancers, for sure, but there's room for cute dragons too! Like tundras and also like snappers. Their cute little faces get me every time.
eq6zQ9M.png
eswSnrS.png
nupGNag.png
40kx151.png
Kyle BMbHYAh.png
ikTPgzn.png
rsCzY87.png
WtQy0hm.png
1 2 3 4 5 6