Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | new-ish
hi! i joined the last opening and have no idea where to start in the forums. i got some great tips from my mentor, but this looked like a good place!

how is everyone?
hi! i joined the last opening and have no idea where to start in the forums. i got some great tips from my mentor, but this looked like a good place!

how is everyone?
@bonecuffs Hi! Welcome to the forum side of FR. c: Knowing where to start can be a tad confusing; there are so many! Maybe look at the Forum Games? They have some games to play if you wish to do that. c: Or you can go over to General Discussion or Flight Rising Discussion.
@bonecuffs Hi! Welcome to the forum side of FR. c: Knowing where to start can be a tad confusing; there are so many! Maybe look at the Forum Games? They have some games to play if you wish to do that. c: Or you can go over to General Discussion or Flight Rising Discussion.
@WillowPhoenix

thanks! everyone is so friendly here it's nice. ; o;
i'll definitely check that out!

i'm Mad by the way. :0
@WillowPhoenix

thanks! everyone is so friendly here it's nice. ; o;
i'll definitely check that out!

i'm Mad by the way. :0
@bonecuffs No problem! I do agree. Everyone here is extremely friendly. ^-^

Nice to meet you! I'm Willow. o-o
@bonecuffs No problem! I do agree. Everyone here is extremely friendly. ^-^

Nice to meet you! I'm Willow. o-o
@WillowPhoenix

it's really nice, actually. i love how accepting everyone is. ; o;

how are you doing? it's nice to meet you too!
@WillowPhoenix

it's really nice, actually. i love how accepting everyone is. ; o;

how are you doing? it's nice to meet you too!
@bonecuffs

Welcome!
I'm kinda in the same boat, kinda unsure about where to begin in the forums.

I'm doing pretty well, how about you?
@bonecuffs

Welcome!
I'm kinda in the same boat, kinda unsure about where to begin in the forums.

I'm doing pretty well, how about you?
@bonecuffs Same here. c: It's very amazing. ^^

I'm alright and you?
@bonecuffs Same here. c: It's very amazing. ^^

I'm alright and you?
@BubbyCat

I cant to join in on the art and roleplay part of the forums but I'm far too scared to try that. > <

and i'm doing good! tired for sure.

@WillowPhoenix

i'm pretty good!
@BubbyCat

I cant to join in on the art and roleplay part of the forums but I'm far too scared to try that. > <

and i'm doing good! tired for sure.

@WillowPhoenix

i'm pretty good!
@bonecuffs

Hey there!~ I'm Skye, 'nother newbie from February. uwu

Honestly the forums is like, super welcoming! No need to worry 'bout not being welcome.

The roleplay part of the forums is pretty good from what I've experienced, nothing too different from other RP forums. There's a lot of open RPs too so feel free to find one you like.

Like Willow said, the Forum Games section is like, super fun. I go there a lot when I'm bored. owo

Nice to meet you, and welcome to the forums!~
@bonecuffs

Hey there!~ I'm Skye, 'nother newbie from February. uwu

Honestly the forums is like, super welcoming! No need to worry 'bout not being welcome.

The roleplay part of the forums is pretty good from what I've experienced, nothing too different from other RP forums. There's a lot of open RPs too so feel free to find one you like.

Like Willow said, the Forum Games section is like, super fun. I go there a lot when I'm bored. owo

Nice to meet you, and welcome to the forums!~
tumblr_o2ipqaffZ21uzosdmo1_400.png
LR2XuqK.png