Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Registration Window - March 7-11
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 39 40
windy pride right up there, look at wind dad go :,D
windy pride right up there, look at wind dad go :,D
XGdMzSA.png
What is the critter on the right side of that picture???
What is the critter on the right side of that picture???
@egriffin2

That's a spiral dragon. Seems like the staff want to show new members the diversity :P

Edit: Wait, got that wrong .-.

Edit 2: Isn't that Noodledad?

Yay, I won't be grass noob anymore xD
@egriffin2

That's a spiral dragon. Seems like the staff want to show new members the diversity :P

Edit: Wait, got that wrong .-.

Edit 2: Isn't that Noodledad?

Yay, I won't be grass noob anymore xD
XgFzLz3.gif
i was really hoping for a wotw instead :(
i was really hoping for a wotw instead :(
DbPd1nP.png
Yay! More newbies!
Yay! More newbies!
9tyWjaH.png
I'm glad for more newbies!

My sister really wants the join but we room together so have the same IP. Can she not join because of this?

Just found the policy on this. I'm glad my sister can join xD
I'm glad for more newbies!

My sister really wants the join but we room together so have the same IP. Can she not join because of this?

Just found the policy on this. I'm glad my sister can join xD
Nice. I like that the reg windows are getting longer. Stress tests for the site are going well I take it.
Nice. I like that the reg windows are getting longer. Stress tests for the site are going well I take it.
EEeyyyy
EEeyyyy
Neat!
Neat!
eLAndXa.png4WrVM.png z3tnOVC.png
Wow, I am not counts as a newbie anymore. So, if there some other bilingual guys like me (I am Russian, by the way, but I'd really like to see anyone who aren't Russian also). So, if you gonna ever see somebody bilingual who struggling with English - send them to me.
Wow, I am not counts as a newbie anymore. So, if there some other bilingual guys like me (I am Russian, by the way, but I'd really like to see anyone who aren't Russian also). So, if you gonna ever see somebody bilingual who struggling with English - send them to me.
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 39 40