Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A Hunting Party
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(( @Ssevora Yeah we can wait. Like Pik said, there&#039;s a 24 hour grace period and real world problems come first. Feel free to reply whenever you&#039;re ready <3))
(( @Ssevora Yeah we can wait. Like Pik said, there&#039;s a 24 hour grace period and real world problems come first. Feel free to reply whenever you&#039;re ready <3))
Bal started poking through the ruins&#039; debries, lifting rocks with his nose. "Yer welcome, friend," he said, Spotting a few holes In a crumbling wall, "How many lizards are we feedin&#039; again?"

It seemed the group was starting to accept his presence, but the tundra had a feeling he was still being judged. Nothing a good joke can&#039;t fix, he thought, a meschivious smile creeping across his face. Surely the mirror, assuming she was actually from a shadow clan, would at least finding it amusing. It&#039;ll take a bit of thought, though, so in the mean time he might as well investigate the holes he saw. He slowly walked over there, trying and failing to keep his feet from making a stomping sound. Damn my size, he cursed himself then lowered his head to sniff around the entrance of a hole.

Some rodent leaped out and bit Bal&#039;s leathery face, making the dragon rear up in shock. The prey fled as the giant fuzz-ball for a dragon tripped over his own fluffy legs, falling over to his side. His concentration was too broken at this point to conjure up anything to herd the critter, so he just watched as it dove into a crack in a pillar.

Despite the loss, Bal couldn&#039;t help but laugh, "Didja see that vermin?!? Bit my face like it thought it was ah friggin&#039; snake!"

@Pikkanen @sirina77 @Motherboard ((thanks for waiting, guys! :3))
Bal started poking through the ruins&#039; debries, lifting rocks with his nose. "Yer welcome, friend," he said, Spotting a few holes In a crumbling wall, "How many lizards are we feedin&#039; again?"

It seemed the group was starting to accept his presence, but the tundra had a feeling he was still being judged. Nothing a good joke can&#039;t fix, he thought, a meschivious smile creeping across his face. Surely the mirror, assuming she was actually from a shadow clan, would at least finding it amusing. It&#039;ll take a bit of thought, though, so in the mean time he might as well investigate the holes he saw. He slowly walked over there, trying and failing to keep his feet from making a stomping sound. Damn my size, he cursed himself then lowered his head to sniff around the entrance of a hole.

Some rodent leaped out and bit Bal&#039;s leathery face, making the dragon rear up in shock. The prey fled as the giant fuzz-ball for a dragon tripped over his own fluffy legs, falling over to his side. His concentration was too broken at this point to conjure up anything to herd the critter, so he just watched as it dove into a crack in a pillar.

Despite the loss, Bal couldn&#039;t help but laugh, "Didja see that vermin?!? Bit my face like it thought it was ah friggin&#039; snake!"

@Pikkanen @sirina77 @Motherboard ((thanks for waiting, guys! :3))
15gb95M.gif
Any pronoun|FR +0|I like dragons
5qSZZX6.gif
“Kairo thought that eight more would be okay.”
Ambra answered, hopping up and stretching.
“Let‘s start then, before you are totally useless because night is soon on us”
Golden female smirked, before quietly slinked toward shadows around their clearing. Really, she could easily hear where bigger Tundra was without seeing or even really listening. She herself had pretty much disappeared between bushes and ruins, using those shadows to hide her golden body.

Sudden racket from Bal direction got female sigh and roll her eyes, before lifting her head to see what’s happening. She really didn’t know what had made Tundra fall over and start laughing. Not before hearing explanation. Ambra couldn’t help but snort and smirk.
“And here I thought that it was those vermins who were supposed to be scared, not you?”

@Sirina77 @Motherboard @Ssevora (( No problem, it&#039;s always nicer when everyone can write their lines ))
“Kairo thought that eight more would be okay.”
Ambra answered, hopping up and stretching.
“Let‘s start then, before you are totally useless because night is soon on us”
Golden female smirked, before quietly slinked toward shadows around their clearing. Really, she could easily hear where bigger Tundra was without seeing or even really listening. She herself had pretty much disappeared between bushes and ruins, using those shadows to hide her golden body.

Sudden racket from Bal direction got female sigh and roll her eyes, before lifting her head to see what’s happening. She really didn’t know what had made Tundra fall over and start laughing. Not before hearing explanation. Ambra couldn’t help but snort and smirk.
“And here I thought that it was those vermins who were supposed to be scared, not you?”

@Sirina77 @Motherboard @Ssevora (( No problem, it&#039;s always nicer when everyone can write their lines ))
@motherboard @Ssevora @Pikkanen

Kairo covered his maw with a paw, trying to hide his snickering. "It seems the prey are having other thoughts regarding being made into dinner." he added. The sight was quite humorous, after all. "Perhaps you shouldn&#039;t be sticking your snout where the cornered creatures can snap at it." He offered. "Can you not just dig them up?" He was asking genuinely though, wondering why the Tundra hadn&#039;t tried such an approach in the first place. Was there some sort of technique he was using? Or why not use more of his shadow... things... again? Kairo waited for a reply, interested to hear Bal&#039;s reasoning.
@motherboard @Ssevora @Pikkanen

Kairo covered his maw with a paw, trying to hide his snickering. "It seems the prey are having other thoughts regarding being made into dinner." he added. The sight was quite humorous, after all. "Perhaps you shouldn&#039;t be sticking your snout where the cornered creatures can snap at it." He offered. "Can you not just dig them up?" He was asking genuinely though, wondering why the Tundra hadn&#039;t tried such an approach in the first place. Was there some sort of technique he was using? Or why not use more of his shadow... things... again? Kairo waited for a reply, interested to hear Bal&#039;s reasoning.
@Pikkanen @sirina77 @Motherboard

"Makin&#039; sure there was actually somethin&#039; in there before I waste magic on summonin&#039; shadows," Bal sneezed then stood up, giving himself a good shake, "hey, I never said I was smart, did I?" another illusion, this time a small snake, rose up from Bal&#039;s shadow and slithered over to the crack in the pillar. It made a ghastly hiss that was followed by a squeal, the prey once again fleeing from its hiding place. Blobs and animal like shadows blocked the rodent from hiding places, eventually making it run towards Kairo.
@Pikkanen @sirina77 @Motherboard

"Makin&#039; sure there was actually somethin&#039; in there before I waste magic on summonin&#039; shadows," Bal sneezed then stood up, giving himself a good shake, "hey, I never said I was smart, did I?" another illusion, this time a small snake, rose up from Bal&#039;s shadow and slithered over to the crack in the pillar. It made a ghastly hiss that was followed by a squeal, the prey once again fleeing from its hiding place. Blobs and animal like shadows blocked the rodent from hiding places, eventually making it run towards Kairo.
15gb95M.gif
5qSZZX6.gif
ooc ah gosh, something rather strange has been happening recently -- my internet keeps turning off and on in short bursts, and it&#039;s all random... it&#039;s really peculiar, and i&#039;ve never had this happen to me before.
i haven&#039;t been able to log in to my deviantart at all, and FR keeps logging me out. no sure if this is a glitch in both sites or it&#039;s something to do with my internet, but... it looks like i&#039;ll be gone for a few more days. i&#039;m not even sure if this message will go through, honestly, but if it does, i&#039;m really happy that you guys are continuing without me! just keep doing that until i have a stable connection again. love you! <3
ooc ah gosh, something rather strange has been happening recently -- my internet keeps turning off and on in short bursts, and it&#039;s all random... it&#039;s really peculiar, and i&#039;ve never had this happen to me before.
i haven&#039;t been able to log in to my deviantart at all, and FR keeps logging me out. no sure if this is a glitch in both sites or it&#039;s something to do with my internet, but... it looks like i&#039;ll be gone for a few more days. i&#039;m not even sure if this message will go through, honestly, but if it does, i&#039;m really happy that you guys are continuing without me! just keep doing that until i have a stable connection again. love you! <3
(( @Sirina77 @Ssevora I’m really sorry it took me this long to answer and I’m not sure if I have time to answer during weekend… I will try though.
@Motherboard no need to stress, you can join back in when your internet allows you to))

Ambra watched a while to see that Bal had recovered from his and vermin’s clash, if one could call it that, and both males were more or less back in the game. Female silently agreed with Kairo that other Tundra’s should look where he sticks his snout.

While Bal’s shadows were concentrated on one creature, Ambra took an easy kill since there were some others running from shadows. Their shelter so easily disturbed. One almost ran right at her claws before taking a sharp turn to other way. Not that it was much use. Golden one easily snatched it with her teeth. Within seconds everyone had found new shelters, but now Mirror female had fresh heat signals she needed to find them. Easy prey.
(( @Sirina77 @Ssevora I’m really sorry it took me this long to answer and I’m not sure if I have time to answer during weekend… I will try though.
@Motherboard no need to stress, you can join back in when your internet allows you to))

Ambra watched a while to see that Bal had recovered from his and vermin’s clash, if one could call it that, and both males were more or less back in the game. Female silently agreed with Kairo that other Tundra’s should look where he sticks his snout.

While Bal’s shadows were concentrated on one creature, Ambra took an easy kill since there were some others running from shadows. Their shelter so easily disturbed. One almost ran right at her claws before taking a sharp turn to other way. Not that it was much use. Golden one easily snatched it with her teeth. Within seconds everyone had found new shelters, but now Mirror female had fresh heat signals she needed to find them. Easy prey.
(( @Pikkanen @motherboard I totally understand, guys. My one-week-summer-break starts this weekend, so I may not me on as much either. Just reply when you have time. Real Life Comes First!))

Kairo&#039;s first instinct was to move out of the way of the small creature. Luckily his thoughts stopped him before he could actually do so, and reminded him of why he was out here in the first place. Just as the rat skittered by one of his paws, Kairo moved, attempting to land a large paw on the critter. His aim failed him, as was expected, but he kept trying, using his paws, tail and even one wing to try and keep the frightened animal from running into another hole. "You lot make such a task look easy!" he called, keeping his eyes on his target. With one last swipe of a paw, he finally managed to sink his claws into the rodent. Though he didn&#039;t see killing as much fun, he couldn&#039;t help but be a bit proud of his accomplishment. "AhA!!! At last."
(( @Pikkanen @motherboard I totally understand, guys. My one-week-summer-break starts this weekend, so I may not me on as much either. Just reply when you have time. Real Life Comes First!))

Kairo&#039;s first instinct was to move out of the way of the small creature. Luckily his thoughts stopped him before he could actually do so, and reminded him of why he was out here in the first place. Just as the rat skittered by one of his paws, Kairo moved, attempting to land a large paw on the critter. His aim failed him, as was expected, but he kept trying, using his paws, tail and even one wing to try and keep the frightened animal from running into another hole. "You lot make such a task look easy!" he called, keeping his eyes on his target. With one last swipe of a paw, he finally managed to sink his claws into the rodent. Though he didn&#039;t see killing as much fun, he couldn&#039;t help but be a bit proud of his accomplishment. "AhA!!! At last."
(( @Sirina77 @Ssevora we still RPing? ))
(( @Sirina77 @Ssevora we still RPing? ))
(( oh yes! I had no idea sirina was still going! *wasn&#039;t pinged*
I&#039;m busy right now. I&#039;ll try to get back in as soon as I can!))
(( oh yes! I had no idea sirina was still going! *wasn&#039;t pinged*
I&#039;m busy right now. I&#039;ll try to get back in as soon as I can!))
15gb95M.gif
5qSZZX6.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7