Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RP Training Grounds (open, all welcome!)
1 2 ... 268 269 270 271 272 ... 2283 2284
Ehlek briefly felt uncomfortable, like his secrets weren't safe, but pushed the thought away. The small Fae might know his true intentions, but he would tag along, in hopes of gaining anything of value to his Clan. "Alright.", said the Mirror, "Where might the Caiman be?." (( @evolution2 @dragongirlkatie ))
Ehlek briefly felt uncomfortable, like his secrets weren't safe, but pushed the thought away. The small Fae might know his true intentions, but he would tag along, in hopes of gaining anything of value to his Clan. "Alright.", said the Mirror, "Where might the Caiman be?." (( @evolution2 @dragongirlkatie ))
Ehlek, Alpha-Male of the Talons of the Rosetail
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=223402&tab=dragon&did=21000611
@TheCrayfishLord @DragongirlKatie

"Drake is a two-month-old Tropical Caiman," Spring explained, noticing a look of uncomfortableness flash across Ehlek's face for a moment, "He grew up in the Scarred Wasteland before he was left behind by his clan. He wandered around the Abiding Boneyard for weeks before somehow making it to the Tangled Wood. My clan found him, starving, in the woods. So we took him in and now he's the clan familiar. However, last week, he disappeared. And then we started getting reports of a caiman attacking Plague clans around the Wyrmwound. The caiman's descriptions matched Drake's exactly. So I was heading to the Wyrmwound to find him when I spotted your familiar there," Spring motioned to the Mirror's caiman, "and mistook him for Drake." He paused for breath. "Drake is most likely somewhere around the Wyrmwound. We're not far from there right now. I was planning to make it to the Abiding Boneyard tonight and stay overnight at a Plague clan whose leader is allies with my clan's leader. Would you like to join me?"
@TheCrayfishLord @DragongirlKatie

"Drake is a two-month-old Tropical Caiman," Spring explained, noticing a look of uncomfortableness flash across Ehlek's face for a moment, "He grew up in the Scarred Wasteland before he was left behind by his clan. He wandered around the Abiding Boneyard for weeks before somehow making it to the Tangled Wood. My clan found him, starving, in the woods. So we took him in and now he's the clan familiar. However, last week, he disappeared. And then we started getting reports of a caiman attacking Plague clans around the Wyrmwound. The caiman's descriptions matched Drake's exactly. So I was heading to the Wyrmwound to find him when I spotted your familiar there," Spring motioned to the Mirror's caiman, "and mistook him for Drake." He paused for breath. "Drake is most likely somewhere around the Wyrmwound. We're not far from there right now. I was planning to make it to the Abiding Boneyard tonight and stay overnight at a Plague clan whose leader is allies with my clan's leader. Would you like to join me?"
ink2.png 20
fr+0
Nitro was slightly uneased by what she saw, though she said nothing and brushed it off. She glanced at the Mirror's caimen, "does your caiman have any unique features?", she was thinking, if he does then it might make finding him a bit easier.
She opened her wings and with a few beats of her wings the Nocturne was up in the air. Her frostbite hummingbird hopped offher owner's horn and hovered beside her.
"Let's go then", Nitro was intent in being as helpful as she can.

( @Evolution2 @TheCrayfishLord )
Nitro was slightly uneased by what she saw, though she said nothing and brushed it off. She glanced at the Mirror's caimen, "does your caiman have any unique features?", she was thinking, if he does then it might make finding him a bit easier.
She opened her wings and with a few beats of her wings the Nocturne was up in the air. Her frostbite hummingbird hopped offher owner's horn and hovered beside her.
"Let's go then", Nitro was intent in being as helpful as she can.

( @Evolution2 @TheCrayfishLord )
6XD7O.gif A301c.gif aEjwp.gif
Ehlek glanved at the two dragons with enthusiasm. "I've been to the Boneyard before.", he said truthfully. "That should make it easier.". His caiman made an odd chirping sound excitidly. "Excuse him, he's prone to excitement." He was about ask if Spring's caiman had any unique properties, but was beaten to it by Nitro. (( @dragongirlkatie @evolution2 ))
Ehlek glanved at the two dragons with enthusiasm. "I've been to the Boneyard before.", he said truthfully. "That should make it easier.". His caiman made an odd chirping sound excitidly. "Excuse him, he's prone to excitement." He was about ask if Spring's caiman had any unique properties, but was beaten to it by Nitro. (( @dragongirlkatie @evolution2 ))
Spring smiled at the eager caiman." Drake has two scars across his left side from a particularly vicious fight with a Serpenta and claw marks on his face from another fight with a rival caiman. His eyes are crimson, and on his tail, there is an odd spike protruding from the tip, as if it was built in. He hisses a lot, too. Strange little creature, eh?"

@DragongirlKatie @TheCrayfishLord
Spring smiled at the eager caiman." Drake has two scars across his left side from a particularly vicious fight with a Serpenta and claw marks on his face from another fight with a rival caiman. His eyes are crimson, and on his tail, there is an odd spike protruding from the tip, as if it was built in. He hisses a lot, too. Strange little creature, eh?"

@DragongirlKatie @TheCrayfishLord
ink2.png 20
fr+0
@Wolfunicorn

Breaker was terribly confused about the situation: The Skydancer he had been speaking to had vanished, only to be replaced by the one he had noticed out of the corner of his eyes. On top of that, his own appearance had vastly changed in under a second.

Having seen stranger things, the Tundra decided to just roll with it... though he would be having words with Oz later.

"My name is Breaker." He introduced. "Unfortunately for me, I am only here to develop..." He paused to give a shiver, dreading the very idea of the concept.

"...Social skills..."
@Wolfunicorn

Breaker was terribly confused about the situation: The Skydancer he had been speaking to had vanished, only to be replaced by the one he had noticed out of the corner of his eyes. On top of that, his own appearance had vastly changed in under a second.

Having seen stranger things, the Tundra decided to just roll with it... though he would be having words with Oz later.

"My name is Breaker." He introduced. "Unfortunately for me, I am only here to develop..." He paused to give a shiver, dreading the very idea of the concept.

"...Social skills..."
@GuildmastrSilver

Morsky nodded in understanding, as she too did not want to be here as well. The sky dancer sighed, “At least I can say I talked to someone now,” she said with a small smile.
@GuildmastrSilver

Morsky nodded in understanding, as she too did not want to be here as well. The sky dancer sighed, “At least I can say I talked to someone now,” she said with a small smile.
tumblr_inline_og4w9jbSa31r9ez7h_500.png
"I guess", said the Mirror dragon. He had been hatched in a boneyard, and felt comfortable in them. His caiman soon tired out from the excitement and passed out on his masters feet. (( @evolution2 @dragongirlkatie ))
"I guess", said the Mirror dragon. He had been hatched in a boneyard, and felt comfortable in them. His caiman soon tired out from the excitement and passed out on his masters feet. (( @evolution2 @dragongirlkatie ))
@TheCrayfishLord
@DragongirlKatie

"Let's be off, then. Let me call my familiar to come with us for protection in case we need it." Spring tilted back his head and let out a piercing whistle. Some nearby dragons cringed and glared at him. The golden Fae took no notice of them; instead, he was intently watching the forest.

Out of nowhere, a huge Wildwood Owl barreled out of the trees, crashing into several dragons. Without breaking stride, the massive familiar leaped over the fallen dragons, who were shouting and roaring in protest, and loped toward Spring like a giant guard dog.

"Whoa there, Wilde, down! Down, boy!" Spring commanded as the Owl, Wilde, tried to peck his keeper's face affectionately. "Wilde here has been trained to be the clan's most efficient guardian," Spring explained to Ehlek and Nitro. "He will accompany us in case of... trouble. " At the last word, the Fae turned and stared right into the Mirror's eyes. A dangerous smile flickered across the golden Fae's face. His eyes flashed a dark, dark red, almost black once before returning to their normal color. In that moment, Spring silently uttered a few words of the arcane arts, which allowed him into Ehlek's mind. He swiftly delved into the Mirror's intentions and placed a tiny, invisible mind bauble into the back of Ehlek's consciousness. The bauble would prevent the Mirror from feeling urges to fatally harm or betray Nitro or Spring and their familiars. And if it sensed that Ehlek was about to do something bad, the bauble would immediately send vibes of uncertainty and hesitation through his mind and also alert Spring at once. If all else failed and Ehlek was about to kill one or both of his companions, the bauble would self-destruct, causing excruciating pain in the Mirror's mind, which would force him to either drop unconscious or curl up into a harmless fetal position for about half an hour to a full 60 minutes. The perilous task took Spring a mere moment to complete during the timespan of his paralyzing gaze on Ehlek. Then the effect faded and Ehlek was able to move again.
@TheCrayfishLord
@DragongirlKatie

"Let's be off, then. Let me call my familiar to come with us for protection in case we need it." Spring tilted back his head and let out a piercing whistle. Some nearby dragons cringed and glared at him. The golden Fae took no notice of them; instead, he was intently watching the forest.

Out of nowhere, a huge Wildwood Owl barreled out of the trees, crashing into several dragons. Without breaking stride, the massive familiar leaped over the fallen dragons, who were shouting and roaring in protest, and loped toward Spring like a giant guard dog.

"Whoa there, Wilde, down! Down, boy!" Spring commanded as the Owl, Wilde, tried to peck his keeper's face affectionately. "Wilde here has been trained to be the clan's most efficient guardian," Spring explained to Ehlek and Nitro. "He will accompany us in case of... trouble. " At the last word, the Fae turned and stared right into the Mirror's eyes. A dangerous smile flickered across the golden Fae's face. His eyes flashed a dark, dark red, almost black once before returning to their normal color. In that moment, Spring silently uttered a few words of the arcane arts, which allowed him into Ehlek's mind. He swiftly delved into the Mirror's intentions and placed a tiny, invisible mind bauble into the back of Ehlek's consciousness. The bauble would prevent the Mirror from feeling urges to fatally harm or betray Nitro or Spring and their familiars. And if it sensed that Ehlek was about to do something bad, the bauble would immediately send vibes of uncertainty and hesitation through his mind and also alert Spring at once. If all else failed and Ehlek was about to kill one or both of his companions, the bauble would self-destruct, causing excruciating pain in the Mirror's mind, which would force him to either drop unconscious or curl up into a harmless fetal position for about half an hour to a full 60 minutes. The perilous task took Spring a mere moment to complete during the timespan of his paralyzing gaze on Ehlek. Then the effect faded and Ehlek was able to move again.
ink2.png 20
fr+0
Nitro, seeing the Wildwood owl in her line, dropped and swooped up again. Her hummingbird darted under her owner's wing in a frantic confusion. "Calm down it won't eat you"... she reassured that. "I am quite new to the boneyard... but I'll help with what I can", she hovered patiently. Her scarf ripples in the air that is thrown around by the wing beats.
The frostbite hummingbird came back out and buzzed angrily at Wilde, show didn't like that surprise one bit. "Um, she has a hot temper for a tiny bird... um sorry about that".
The frostbite hummingbird, named Tira, stops and lands back on Nitro's horn with a sulky huff.
Nitro seemed to be used to her behavior and put up with it.
The nocturne grumbled a low frequency growl to relax the hot headed bird.

( @TheCrayfishLord @Evolution2 )
Nitro, seeing the Wildwood owl in her line, dropped and swooped up again. Her hummingbird darted under her owner's wing in a frantic confusion. "Calm down it won't eat you"... she reassured that. "I am quite new to the boneyard... but I'll help with what I can", she hovered patiently. Her scarf ripples in the air that is thrown around by the wing beats.
The frostbite hummingbird came back out and buzzed angrily at Wilde, show didn't like that surprise one bit. "Um, she has a hot temper for a tiny bird... um sorry about that".
The frostbite hummingbird, named Tira, stops and lands back on Nitro's horn with a sulky huff.
Nitro seemed to be used to her behavior and put up with it.
The nocturne grumbled a low frequency growl to relax the hot headed bird.

( @TheCrayfishLord @Evolution2 )
6XD7O.gif A301c.gif aEjwp.gif
1 2 ... 268 269 270 271 272 ... 2283 2284