Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Interest Check - Birthstone SDs?
Hey there! So I'm planning on opening up a skydancer-exclusive hatchery based on precious metals and the birthstones. I'm slowly realizing this will be both an expensive and long process to get them all. And with the colorwheel expansion coming up who knows when each dragon I would have would probably be temporary until then, then it'd be a longer wait in order to get triple-colors in cryface of what I need. So I just figured I'd get you guys' opinion on this on whether or not I should pursue it now, wait, or start it up now with what little I have. So guys what do you think? I can provide scry examples of what I'm planning to use pre-color expansion for the birthstones if you want as well.
Hey there! So I'm planning on opening up a skydancer-exclusive hatchery based on precious metals and the birthstones. I'm slowly realizing this will be both an expensive and long process to get them all. And with the colorwheel expansion coming up who knows when each dragon I would have would probably be temporary until then, then it'd be a longer wait in order to get triple-colors in cryface of what I need. So I just figured I'd get you guys' opinion on this on whether or not I should pursue it now, wait, or start it up now with what little I have. So guys what do you think? I can provide scry examples of what I'm planning to use pre-color expansion for the birthstones if you want as well.
sjinFBA.gif 32579860.png lightshieldr.png
@Hippalectryon ahh yes this sounds brilliant! Especially if they're cryface with gembond or something (although that sounds like it would be hell to breed haha) I would... probably wait a little while? Just until you acquire the dragons that are gonna get you close :D
@Hippalectryon ahh yes this sounds brilliant! Especially if they're cryface with gembond or something (although that sounds like it would be hell to breed haha) I would... probably wait a little while? Just until you acquire the dragons that are gonna get you close :D
29bc1a28d37550be8f014920de79bd41221cd7ce.png5BsilZ9.pngtUQCJMT.pngPeaberrySmall_zpsmzrgggxe.gif
@Pretzii well I've got two cryface pairs right now and I can def breed them to have gembond but I'll take your advice ^^ Do you know what range should price them in? I honestly have no clue how to price dragons ^^;
@Pretzii well I've got two cryface pairs right now and I can def breed them to have gembond but I'll take your advice ^^ Do you know what range should price them in? I honestly have no clue how to price dragons ^^;
@Hippalectryon Well, if you already have a pair you can try breeding them to get you started! Can't hurt XD

Oh gosh, you're asking the person with little experience of dragon selling haha XD crystal and facet are both classed as rare genes, and gem bond is limited. I've seen some listed at around 80k, and some are listed on the AH for 200k. Definitely don't go lower than 20 or 30k! Maybe 50k would be a good starting point? Oh gosh I hope that helps in any way
@Hippalectryon Well, if you already have a pair you can try breeding them to get you started! Can't hurt XD

Oh gosh, you're asking the person with little experience of dragon selling haha XD crystal and facet are both classed as rare genes, and gem bond is limited. I've seen some listed at around 80k, and some are listed on the AH for 200k. Definitely don't go lower than 20 or 30k! Maybe 50k would be a good starting point? Oh gosh I hope that helps in any way
29bc1a28d37550be8f014920de79bd41221cd7ce.png5BsilZ9.pngtUQCJMT.pngPeaberrySmall_zpsmzrgggxe.gif
@Pretzii That actually helps a lot! I'll certainly keep that in mind! And I really would but they're both hatchlings xD but I'm getting close to affording the ones that I need to get cryface/gem so hopefully I can start breeding them soon
@Pretzii That actually helps a lot! I'll certainly keep that in mind! And I really would but they're both hatchlings xD but I'm getting close to affording the ones that I need to get cryface/gem so hopefully I can start breeding them soon
@Hippalectryon I'm really glad that that helps!

ah yes that would be an issue haha XD good luck saving up! When you do start breeding them, I'd love to be pinged! :D
@Hippalectryon I'm really glad that that helps!

ah yes that would be an issue haha XD good luck saving up! When you do start breeding them, I'd love to be pinged! :D
@Hippalectryon

Ooh this sounds like a great idea! Would you be releasing the birthstones year-round or just during their month? And could I also be pinged when you open this up?
@Hippalectryon

Ooh this sounds like a great idea! Would you be releasing the birthstones year-round or just during their month? And could I also be pinged when you open this up?