Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 83 84
Yay it's open!!
Yay it's open!!
@Ara
Ahh just letting you know you don't have to ping me every time I send you dragons :p Considering I'll be sending you some progressively throughout the week as I continue to train them.
@Ara
Ahh just letting you know you don't have to ping me every time I send you dragons :p Considering I'll be sending you some progressively throughout the week as I continue to train them.
RmHSCAk.png NjbUgLV.png ycEeRDZ.png ONw09wm.pngRmHSCAk.png
Jumping in to keep this thread saved, and will have some more babies for you at some point this week. Love you guys! :3
Jumping in to keep this thread saved, and will have some more babies for you at some point this week. Love you guys! :3
FlightRisingBucketfoxLine_zpse174cc9a.png
@Bucketfox We love you tooo~~~ ^o^
@Bucketfox We love you tooo~~~ ^o^
So is the last day for this going to be on the 5th? I've got some eggs going right now and hope they'll be hatched before this ends
So is the last day for this going to be on the 5th? I've got some eggs going right now and hope they'll be hatched before this ends
:: Deity Bubble Pool Hatchery: Breeder of the Dragon Gods :: [Raffle Thread - Closed]
xpF3T3u.png
@Ocearen I believe so! They probably should be done in time. ^w^
@Ocearen I believe so! They probably should be done in time. ^w^
@Ara Sent two more dragons!
@Ara Sent two more dragons!
Accents_Signature.png Badge.png Adopts_Signature.pngtumblr_nrmb749SsO1u5amk7o10_75sq.png
@Ara Three more are coming your way!
@Ara Three more are coming your way!
plaguebringer_banner_by_eyenoom-d6kkk4e.png
I am currently ONLINE and ACCEPTING
I'll be here around 6:00 am FR time, but you can send me dragons anyway :)
I am currently ONLINE and ACCEPTING
I'll be here around 6:00 am FR time, but you can send me dragons anyway :)
DNsZOzK.png
bump
bump
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 83 84