Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Be careful what you wish for. [closed]
1 2 3 4 5
@astrotheology @Arivern

A breeze blew through the Temple at that moment, and the leaves of the ivy vines which grew tightly around the stone Imperial's antlers fluttered wildly. It almost sounded like quiet laughter. When the breeze subsided, the whispering of the fog replaced it. It was anxious in tone. Occasionally a word or two could be made out, or was that only the trick of the mind?Clouds drew over the sun, obscuring it's light for a moment, and in that short space of time the fog changed.

Shadowy bodies stood all around, taking the forms of all species of dragons. They slithered and writhed, their silhouettes trembling like reflections in a disturbed pool. Yet even these disturbing creatures could not compare to the transformation that the stone Imperial had undergone; it was now surrounded by a pulsing darkness. It was vaguely dragon shaped, but swelled out of proportion and lacking in any features other than shape. The statue was barely visible beneath it's mass, as if it had been swallowed whole.

The Temple remained this way for little more than five seconds, then the cloud passed and disappeared, returning the temple to it's usual state of tranquillity. Although the fog had visibly thickened, and the stone statue now had an unnerving feeling surrounding it whenever one were to look directly at it.

(Sorry I haven't replied for ages. I'll try to be quicker about it from now on.)
@astrotheology @Arivern

A breeze blew through the Temple at that moment, and the leaves of the ivy vines which grew tightly around the stone Imperial's antlers fluttered wildly. It almost sounded like quiet laughter. When the breeze subsided, the whispering of the fog replaced it. It was anxious in tone. Occasionally a word or two could be made out, or was that only the trick of the mind?Clouds drew over the sun, obscuring it's light for a moment, and in that short space of time the fog changed.

Shadowy bodies stood all around, taking the forms of all species of dragons. They slithered and writhed, their silhouettes trembling like reflections in a disturbed pool. Yet even these disturbing creatures could not compare to the transformation that the stone Imperial had undergone; it was now surrounded by a pulsing darkness. It was vaguely dragon shaped, but swelled out of proportion and lacking in any features other than shape. The statue was barely visible beneath it's mass, as if it had been swallowed whole.

The Temple remained this way for little more than five seconds, then the cloud passed and disappeared, returning the temple to it's usual state of tranquillity. Although the fog had visibly thickened, and the stone statue now had an unnerving feeling surrounding it whenever one were to look directly at it.

(Sorry I haven't replied for ages. I'll try to be quicker about it from now on.)
🕯📖🕯
(Gonna give it a bump for others. )
(Gonna give it a bump for others. )
1 2 3 4 5