Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Kipa's PLUSHIE Adopts and MORE! [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6
@kipa I have these? :)

Just took screenshots you can look at
@kipa I have these? :)

Just took screenshots you can look at
BcpVXH1.png VyLJkjG.png
1ICxM4l.png
Mmip61t.png
@Akkisuitok hmm, nothing there really catches my interest, sorry about that!
@Akkisuitok hmm, nothing there really catches my interest, sorry about that!
To obtain something, something of equal value must be lost.
@kipa That's alright :) In that case I'll come back once I have treasure again xD
@kipa That's alright :) In that case I'll come back once I have treasure again xD
BcpVXH1.png VyLJkjG.png
1ICxM4l.png
Mmip61t.png
I just wanted to let everyone still waiting for a pic know that I will complete your picture, I just currently have an arm injury and I'm trying to rest up. Thank you for your patience.
I just wanted to let everyone still waiting for a pic know that I will complete your picture, I just currently have an arm injury and I'm trying to rest up. Thank you for your patience.
@kipa Can you ping me when you open again? Your plushie adopts are absolutely adorable Cx
@kipa Can you ping me when you open again? Your plushie adopts are absolutely adorable Cx
@alliegator
sure! I'll let you know when
@alliegator
sure! I'll let you know when
everyone I will be able to get to the owed commissions this weekend!
everyone I will be able to get to the owed commissions this weekend!
@Trickilicky here's your dragon! sorry for the wait, I had an arm injury (still recovering actually ugh) [img]http://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i439/Hikaru648/dre.png[/img]
@Trickilicky

here's your dragon! sorry for the wait, I had an arm injury (still recovering actually ugh)
dre.png

@kipa thank you for my adopt, she looks gorgeous! sorry to hear you've been injured, I hope your arm gets better soon!
@kipa thank you for my adopt, she looks gorgeous! sorry to hear you've been injured, I hope your arm gets better soon!
HHV3ZfK.png
@Marceline heres your icon! let me know if theres any trouble! [img]http://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i439/Hikaru648/dreeg.gif[/img]
@Marceline

heres your icon! let me know if theres any trouble!
dreeg.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6