Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Skyrim!
1 2 3
I'm curious to know people's Skyrim characters. I have too many but here are mine.

Killra - Level 49 / Nord / Female / Uses one handed weapons and magic. / Member of every society expect the Orcs. / Supports Imperial

Everoth - Level 25 / Imperial / Male / Uses one handed weapons and magic. / Member of the Thieves guild, College of Winterhold and Companions. / Supports Imperials.

Amroth - Level 15 / Wood Elf / Male / Uses long ranged weapons. / Not a member of any society. / Supports Stormcloaks.

Kah'led - Level 8 / Khajiit / Male / Uses stealth weapons. / Member of the Thieves Guild and Dark Brotherhood. / Doesn't support Imperials or Stormcloaks.

Shatadi - Level 7 / Imperial / Male / Uses magic. / Member of College of Winterhold. / Supports Imperials.

Janeth - Level 20 / Nord / Female / Uses two-handed weapons. / Member of the Companions and the Dark Brotherhood. / Doesn't support Imperials or Stormcloaks.

You may also share your Oblivion characters!
I'm curious to know people's Skyrim characters. I have too many but here are mine.

Killra - Level 49 / Nord / Female / Uses one handed weapons and magic. / Member of every society expect the Orcs. / Supports Imperial

Everoth - Level 25 / Imperial / Male / Uses one handed weapons and magic. / Member of the Thieves guild, College of Winterhold and Companions. / Supports Imperials.

Amroth - Level 15 / Wood Elf / Male / Uses long ranged weapons. / Not a member of any society. / Supports Stormcloaks.

Kah'led - Level 8 / Khajiit / Male / Uses stealth weapons. / Member of the Thieves Guild and Dark Brotherhood. / Doesn't support Imperials or Stormcloaks.

Shatadi - Level 7 / Imperial / Male / Uses magic. / Member of College of Winterhold. / Supports Imperials.

Janeth - Level 20 / Nord / Female / Uses two-handed weapons. / Member of the Companions and the Dark Brotherhood. / Doesn't support Imperials or Stormcloaks.

You may also share your Oblivion characters!
zp1xBoR.png
Ashyn Wyrm-song - Breton - Female - lv 127
Mostly Mage in heavy armor - Out to destroy the world

Jackal - Dunmer - Male - lv 78
Rouge - a sneaky theif with honeyed words

Moon Eyed Meljah - Bosmer - Female - lv 48
Many weapons (mostly one handed)
Ashyn Wyrm-song - Breton - Female - lv 127
Mostly Mage in heavy armor - Out to destroy the world

Jackal - Dunmer - Male - lv 78
Rouge - a sneaky theif with honeyed words

Moon Eyed Meljah - Bosmer - Female - lv 48
Many weapons (mostly one handed)
XJdRh.gif4bgzb.gifIO6Vh.gif7u9fJ.gifWkUFl.gifjciq3.gif
My main one is an Argonian at... 48? His name is Zelfen. He's a master of sneak and light armor, and archery too.

And there's Elesador, a Khajiit in his 20s, mainly light armor and archery.
My main one is an Argonian at... 48? His name is Zelfen. He's a master of sneak and light armor, and archery too.

And there's Elesador, a Khajiit in his 20s, mainly light armor and archery.
U80694W.png
@Demenia

Me, every playthrough, no matter how hard I try to do something different:

(Name) / Imperial or Bosmer Female / Archer only / House in Riften / Part of Thieves Guild / Support imperials.

I feel bad doing the dark brotherhood stuff, but feel no remorse just stealing stuff... Also modding/cheating so I can just have the best armor... To be fair as much as I love rpgs, I get bored very quickly of Skyrim and similar open-world games because of its loose storyline and all those ******* dwemer ruins and ancient nord burial mounds. Can't they have literally anything else in the way of ruins... I turn around and see a draugr or ancient dwemer construct and I'm like... ugh this again???
@Demenia

Me, every playthrough, no matter how hard I try to do something different:

(Name) / Imperial or Bosmer Female / Archer only / House in Riften / Part of Thieves Guild / Support imperials.

I feel bad doing the dark brotherhood stuff, but feel no remorse just stealing stuff... Also modding/cheating so I can just have the best armor... To be fair as much as I love rpgs, I get bored very quickly of Skyrim and similar open-world games because of its loose storyline and all those ******* dwemer ruins and ancient nord burial mounds. Can't they have literally anything else in the way of ruins... I turn around and see a draugr or ancient dwemer construct and I'm like... ugh this again???
Cooking_Icon.pngCooking_Icon.pngCooking_Icon.png
I can feel the skyrim itch starting to work its way back into my brain. But I don't want to spend hours getting mods to work. Soon though, soon it'll overpower me and I will.
This was my last character. A skeleton wizard who summoned skeletons, so many skeletons.
came before him. It is exactly what it looks like.
I can feel the skyrim itch starting to work its way back into my brain. But I don't want to spend hours getting mods to work. Soon though, soon it'll overpower me and I will.
This was my last character. A skeleton wizard who summoned skeletons, so many skeletons.
came before him. It is exactly what it looks like.
Bosmer all the way! You can't handle my cannibalistic, tree-hugging, werewolfy ways B)
Bosmer all the way! You can't handle my cannibalistic, tree-hugging, werewolfy ways B)
2Pt1rRp.png

ex5BGkW.png
I've been playing Skyrim for two years but only have two characters and just completed the main quest like a week ago. XD I spend most of my time running around exploring and clearing random dungeons I come across.

Mine are:

Sierna - Level 34 / Kajiit / Female / Uses one-handed weapons and magic / Member of the Companions and Dawnguard / Werewolf / Supports the Stormcloaks

Dagrei - Level 8 / Kajiit / Male / Uses two-handed weapons, sometimes one-handed and magic / Member of the Thieves Guild / Vampire / Supports the Empire

I haven't really explored all the quest lines yet. I only started a new character because I'd pretty much discovered every place on the map. And I just really love Kajiits.

Also, mods are amazing. I mostly have graphics/lighting enhancement mods and other lore-friendly mods, though I do have one that adds the TARDIS to the game. Because it's freaking amazing. Buggy as heck, I can barely get the stupid thing to go to where I want it to (ohhh the irony) because the city selection option bugs out on me so much, but it's awesome when it actually works. I also use it as a place to escape to in the middle of a battle and a mobile chesst. ROFL
I've been playing Skyrim for two years but only have two characters and just completed the main quest like a week ago. XD I spend most of my time running around exploring and clearing random dungeons I come across.

Mine are:

Sierna - Level 34 / Kajiit / Female / Uses one-handed weapons and magic / Member of the Companions and Dawnguard / Werewolf / Supports the Stormcloaks

Dagrei - Level 8 / Kajiit / Male / Uses two-handed weapons, sometimes one-handed and magic / Member of the Thieves Guild / Vampire / Supports the Empire

I haven't really explored all the quest lines yet. I only started a new character because I'd pretty much discovered every place on the map. And I just really love Kajiits.

Also, mods are amazing. I mostly have graphics/lighting enhancement mods and other lore-friendly mods, though I do have one that adds the TARDIS to the game. Because it's freaking amazing. Buggy as heck, I can barely get the stupid thing to go to where I want it to (ohhh the irony) because the city selection option bugs out on me so much, but it's awesome when it actually works. I also use it as a place to escape to in the middle of a battle and a mobile chesst. ROFL
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
Mirra/ female/ Boomer/ level 48 I think/ fire spells, stealth weapons, and very little one handed/ Companions, College of Winterhold, Bard College, Thieves Guild, multiple Daedra, and Dark Brotherhood/ Supports Imperials, but only just.

She is also married with two kids. She is very willing to help. And has killed multiple followers, mostly on accident.
Mirra/ female/ Boomer/ level 48 I think/ fire spells, stealth weapons, and very little one handed/ Companions, College of Winterhold, Bard College, Thieves Guild, multiple Daedra, and Dark Brotherhood/ Supports Imperials, but only just.

She is also married with two kids. She is very willing to help. And has killed multiple followers, mostly on accident.
u5X8tl8.giftumblr_pjcpqqnqv51vqozdlo1_400.pngheart_frame_by_physiklily-d9yuii0.png
I have so many characters (Which might be surprising for people given how much I rag and talk about Skyrim's flaws on FR, but that's only because I love it and I want to see the series go where I want it to. <3) and mods (according to my index number I currently got 172 mods installed and activated atm, and I got a ton that are currently not active.) that it would literally take an entire day to post them all, but my main ones are:

My Female Khajiit Thief (no werewolf or Vampire): Karissa (I think that's her name? I don't have her save anymore since I changed to a much better computer since then, not that I mind I never really touched her anymore) Level 56 (or somewhere around there, at least in the 50 range) (Completed Main Story + Dawnguard DLC + Theives Guild)

My Male Argonian All-Rounder (Werewolf): Nageieatis Level 62 (Completed Dragonborn DLC and a whole bunch of Misc quests and modded quests.) (Has max smiting)

@Skub you've probably already heard of it but if you're having mod trouble the very first thing I would do is use LOOT to sort your mods before you start doing any real troubleshooting.

Also I never actually completely played through the Companion's Guild Questline and I've never even STARTED the Dark Brotherhood Questline... guess I should go do that sometime.
I have so many characters (Which might be surprising for people given how much I rag and talk about Skyrim's flaws on FR, but that's only because I love it and I want to see the series go where I want it to. <3) and mods (according to my index number I currently got 172 mods installed and activated atm, and I got a ton that are currently not active.) that it would literally take an entire day to post them all, but my main ones are:

My Female Khajiit Thief (no werewolf or Vampire): Karissa (I think that's her name? I don't have her save anymore since I changed to a much better computer since then, not that I mind I never really touched her anymore) Level 56 (or somewhere around there, at least in the 50 range) (Completed Main Story + Dawnguard DLC + Theives Guild)

My Male Argonian All-Rounder (Werewolf): Nageieatis Level 62 (Completed Dragonborn DLC and a whole bunch of Misc quests and modded quests.) (Has max smiting)

@Skub you've probably already heard of it but if you're having mod trouble the very first thing I would do is use LOOT to sort your mods before you start doing any real troubleshooting.

Also I never actually completely played through the Companion's Guild Questline and I've never even STARTED the Dark Brotherhood Questline... guess I should go do that sometime.
@Demenia

Judas Hellsing/level 50/Argonian male/bow and arrow/stealth/mix of heavy and light armor/Arch mage of the college of winterhold/leader of the companions/werewolf/leader of the thievesguild/part of the dark brotherhood/member of the forsworn/supports stormcloakes
@Demenia

Judas Hellsing/level 50/Argonian male/bow and arrow/stealth/mix of heavy and light armor/Arch mage of the college of winterhold/leader of the companions/werewolf/leader of the thievesguild/part of the dark brotherhood/member of the forsworn/supports stormcloakes
ani_bw_328.gif ani_bw_329.gifani_bw_330.gif
1 2 3